Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,306 members, 7,977,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Appreciation To Lady Sandra Aguebor, Betsy Obaseki And Governor Godwin Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciation To Lady Sandra Aguebor, Betsy Obaseki And Governor Godwin Obaseki (259 Views)

Betsy Obaseki: I Am Not Barren, Have Suffered Miscarriages, Stillbirths / Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo) / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation To Lady Sandra Aguebor, Betsy Obaseki And Governor Godwin Obaseki by Samueliyobosa(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you Lady Sandra Aguebor for your undying support and effort in liberating our young Ladies through the training offered to young women in Mechanical Engineering. You have indeed shown to the world that knowledge is earned and shared. You acquired a great skill in mechanical engineering as a woman when everyone thought it was simply a job done by the men but through your undying spirit, commitment and love for the job, you decided to introduce more young and able bodied women into the field of mechanical Engineering. Indeed a good move from you. You are a rare Gem.

My appreciation goes also to the First lady, Her Excellency, Mrs Betsy Obaseki. You have been very supportive to women development and your encouragement is impressive and highly gratifying. Thanks for supporting lady Mechanic in building young women into productive ventures

My sincere appreciation also goes to the Governor, His Excellency, Mr Godwin Obaseki for the support in building human capacity and encouraging women into active participation in politics and meaningful skills that will enable them source a good livelihood for survival

I am encouraging Edo people to support and vote Godwin Obaseki to consolidate the good things he has been doing to elevate young women through various means in making our society grow stronger and Better.

Vote Obaseki and Shaibu again

Vote PDP

#TeamLadyMechanic
#ThankYouLadySandraAguebor
#ThankYouMrsBetsyObaseki
#ThankyouGovernorGodwinObaseki
#EdoWomenAreGrateful

(1) (Reply)

2023: South-east Presidency Or Igbo Presidency? – By SKC Ogbonnia / I Have Come To Chase Snake, COVID-19 Party From Edo- Oshiohmole / Why I Won't Stop Speaking On Political Issues At 92 Years - Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.