Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,183 members, 7,903,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation (44814 Views)

Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Mars16(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
themosthigh:
If only every Nigerians will become like this guy and publicly speak out the evils they know, things would have changed in the country a long time ago. If civil servants will take a picture of all papers meant to be used to loot public funds that came to their office - politicians corruption will be revealed.
Well said.
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Vulcan24(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
everything is in jeopardy

Nigeria is a sinking ship ... seaman !!
abandon ship !!!
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by MemoriesAndMe: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
iretemide:
so sad, may her soul rest in peace, it's not good to loose loved ones at that prime. May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
How I wish the outcome of the Investigations can bring her back to life.
Who died? Did you read this post backwards?
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Galadimabawa: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
on point

I remember during my nysc days while serving in the barracks, every morning you see young soldiers going to sweep their superior's surrounding while their wives and kids are inside doing nothing .[/quote]
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by mcquin(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

If Igbos are not proud of Nigeria, they should all relocate back to the East. That's when Nigerians and international communities will take them serious. Igbo's are in every part of Nigeria, leaving and doing their day to day activities with ease and peacefully. Yet you claimed Nigeria is inhabitable. Oga, relocate to your village.
When you say relocate, it becomes funny. Nigeria boast of being the largest democracy in Africa. Basic government teaches you that democracy thrives on putting critical decisions to a vote with majority having the day. Obviously all igbos don't want out of Nigeria; some of them have vested interest in the Nigerian project and may not want to relocate. Simple, put the Biafran ideology to a vote i.e the referendum many pro-Biafrans have been calling for. When you do that, you can now well determine if they want it or not. That appeals to reasoning, it sounds simple; but you guys make it seem it's so much of a big deal.

Go on nairaland, scout my history; you'd observe that I've always been anti-Biafra, but people have a right to choose, allow them do so.

And you calling for Igbos to relocate, I hope your tribesmen are not in other parts of the world, whether Ghana or Europe? If they are, then the joke is on you. As a group has right to choose their national aspirations and directions, so do individual persons within the group have a right to choose whether to be part of such aspiration or not.
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Dexter23401: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Defense headquarters my foot, shame on u people, so if not that the guy came online to lament una no go investigate abi, all the petition written buy this man and his lawyer was not Enough for u ppl to investigate, he has exposed u people now na em una wan investigate, very soon all the soldier for Nigeria go resign And nobody go gree join army or navy again, God no Dey sleep sha, u all must pay for ur sins... angry angry angry
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Bighead9: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
mcquin:

When you say relocate, it becomes funny. Nigeria boast of being the largest democracy in Africa. Basic government teaches you that democracy thrives on putting critical decisions to a vote with majority having the day. Obviously all igbos don't want out of Nigeria; some of them have vested interest in the Nigerian project and may not want to relocate. Simple, put the Biafran ideology to a vote i.e the referendum many pro-Biafrans have been calling for. When you do that, you can now well determine if they want it or not. That appeals to reasoning, it sounds simple; but you guys make it seem it's so much of a big deal.

Go on nairaland, scout my history; you'd observe that I've always been anti-Biafra, but people have a right to choose, allow them do so.

And you calling for Igbos to relocate, I hope your tribesmen are not in other parts of the world, whether Ghana or Europe? If they are, then the joke is on you. As a group has right to choose their national aspirations and directions, so do individual persons within the group have a right to choose whether to be part of such aspiration or not.

Trash.

Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by nokatakata: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
At least this will help stop using junior officers as househelp or errand boys. Some men no dey use their brain. Treating your fellow man like trash because you have a higher rank. There is a way you treat someone and they won't complain when you tell them to do certain things for you. Imagine telling an officer to follow your children to club and stand outside to provide security..so tey you dey tell full grown naval man with blockus to kneel and raise his hand. Na wa
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by SexytorresE(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
We can only see beginning of the story but won’t see the end . Pls no need

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by mcquin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.
Be civil young man and observe some decorum when in a public space. I was having a decent argument with the other guy, not quoting you; only for you to jump on mention with your "big-for-nothing-head" to exhibit your primitive behaviour. If Nigeria was a decent society as should be, your likes would have known how to conduct yourselves when meeting a total stranger for the first time.

Now take a walk off my mention gentleman.
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Bighead9: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
mcquin:

Be civil young man and observe some decorum when in a public space. I was having a decent argument with the other guy, not quoting you; only for you to jump on mention with your "big-for-nothing-head" to exhibit your primitive behaviour. If Nigeria was a decent society as should be, your likes would have known how to conduct yourselves when meeting a total stranger for the first time.

Now take a walk off my mention gentleman.

Igbo man, This is a public forum, I'll coment on any post I wish.

Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Thane(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
nawao
please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Eva165: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Champagnegold: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
our military na scams big SCAM fake bosses wit pot belle only good at harming the unarmed.
#justiceforseaman n #justiceformartinwhom u court martial or do u deeds living his wife n kids becoz he said d truth...
#justice for those u claimed did mutiny for complaining about poor weapons against insurgency. n many unknown u hv been doing.......

Evil is evil no shading oga una dey shame us too much
Re: Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation by Elssa(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bolsnow:

In this same country nothing wld change

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.