Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,480 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Recover Deleted Audio Call Recordings - The Best Call Recordings Recovery App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recover Deleted Audio Call Recordings - The Best Call Recordings Recovery App (241 Views)

"Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Glo Tariff Plans With The Best Call Rates That Gives Data And Airtime Bonus / Best Call Recorder App For Android anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover Deleted Audio Call Recordings - The Best Call Recordings Recovery App by khanhariskhan: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
There are so many apps that claim to restore all the deleted audio call recordings of your phone. The app that I used to get is the call recording recovery app that does my job.
I was formating my phone to remove the junks and to make some space to download some new apps on my phone. As I was doing this job I also searched for the audio calls on my phone and with any hesitation, I deleted all of them as I thought that there are useless for me. After the deletion of all call recordings, I got in mind that there are audio call recordings that were so much important for me as I recorded all the user requirements from my Clint. With this I was shocked! rally shocked. like I cant ask all these questions that I asked before. And Clint was such a busy person that he has no such free time to do the repetition of uncomfortable meetings. I searched a lot and downloaded a lot of data recovery apps. and after a long headache, I get this delete recording recovery app.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Fero Mega Screen / Syinix To Release The Brand’s First Android TV / Apple Ios 14 Has 25 Great Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.