Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,244 members, 7,950,321 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me (756 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello ma’am,

I need your advise. I have been dating a lovely lady for the past one year and she is beginning to ask me where this relationship is heading to. The truth is that I love her a lot but I have a few concerns and that is why I have not really made up my mind about proposing to her.

Again,that is why I need our advise. My girl is lovely,sweet and smart. We met in a conference in South Africa last year. She is a top executive in her job and has a very high career. I love a career woman because I do not want to marry a lazy person but she also seems a bit hot headed (very opinioned) and lacks domestic skills.

By hot headed,she leads a team of high class executives,so she kind of has a sense of strong confidence that makes it seem like she cannot be a submissive wife if we get married. For example,she has never cooked a meal since we been dating. She has a chef and I belief she will have one when we get married.

She never does anything domestic. And I grew up knowing that women are care givers for a home. How will she care for our home if she is not domestic? She never washes anything, never cleans anything. One time, I asked her to cook something for us,instead of her chef. She ended up ordering for Chinese food.

Note,its not like she cannot cook but she says she does not believe a woman has to cook to be....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/15/my-girlfriend-is-expecting-a-marriage-proposal-please-advise-me/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Ejusni(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
La click la bend

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Vyzz: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by AlphaStorm: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
If u propose, it will definitely end in GALANT TEARS. (judging from your background though)

Btw, check my siggy for your Bulk and Singles
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Dobson43: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is that all? Guy, you don't need a wife. What you need is a house girl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by SmellingAnus(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
You are looking for a perfect woman... You already mentioned some good qualities she possess, your major problem is that she is not good in domestic affairs... I believe both of you can pay for the services of a house help...

On a lighter note... After you don fvck her toto and anal with your big preek for over 10 months... Na who you want leave her for...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmnnn
SmellingAnus:
You are looking for a perfect woman... You already mentioned some good qualities she possess, your major problem is that she is not good in domestic affairs... I believe both of you can pay for the services of a house help...

On a lighter note... After you don fvck her toto and anal with your big preek for over 10 months... Na who you want leave her for...

(1) (Reply)

Is Estate Management A Nice Course To Study In Nigeria / Wetin Dey Trend For Your Area / I Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.