Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (134795 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by akaahs(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
mayemaye:

No. 2 is not applicable for now
Just confirmed that from the secretary of COREN.
Is the format of report the same as that of engr?? I mean, engr tech and engr, is the report writing format the same??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
akaahs:

Is the format of report the same as that of engr?? I mean, engr tech and engr, is the report writing format the same??
Can’t confirm that for now

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by SeniorRef: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
akaahs:

It's the same Bro

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2022
akaahs:

YES ..IS THE SAME... ANYONE SHOULD FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR ASSISTANCE ON COREN REGISTRATION..

I AM A REGISTERED ACCREDITATED AGENT... CALL OR WATSAPP 0703.., 2728,,. 941

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by akaahs(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2022
micgray100:

YES ..IS THE SAME... ANYONE SHOULD FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR ASSISTANCE ON COREN REGISTRATION..

Thanks. The payment is different right??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
mayemaye:

for engineering No

for technician Yes
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Solopak:
I have also been recommended for council. Please what next and how long will the remaining process take

Do u later apply as Engineer or Engr Tech?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Solopak: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
I apply for Engineer
Re: COREN Registration Thread by iyke4(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good evening everyone; does masters act as years of experience for Coren registration??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
iyke4:
Good evening everyone; does masters act as years of experience for Coren registration??
yeah you can use your thesis/project topic
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NTOKON: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2022
After registration and you have"awaiting admin action"on your portal, checking treatment log, what will it changes to,and how will you know when you're invited for exams?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
NTOKON:
After registration and you have"awaiting admin action"on your portal, checking treatment log, what will it changes to,and how will you know when you're invited for exams?

Just relax and wait for an interview invite
Re: COREN Registration Thread by olaotanjide: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
I was told that those who were approved in Dec.2021 will have to pay #7,000 for security seal(the paper seal) that, it is only the certificate and iron stamp that will be given by COREN. After all the money paid for registration and 2022 payment, COREN is becoming something else.,this is uncalled for.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kebliss(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2022
olaotanjide:
I was told that those who were approved in Dec.2021 will have to pay #7,000 for security seal(the paper seal) that, it is only the certificate and iron stamp that will be given by COREN. After all the money paid for registration and 2022 payment, COREN is becoming something else.,this is uncalled for.

COREN just want to exploit us, from the notification letter the 63k paid was said to cover the issuance of certificate, stamp and seal. Why are they now demanding another cash when we haven't been issued any of the items listed on our notification letter.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by cmtprof(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please wen is d next interview date??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
cmtprof:
Please wen is d next interview date??

Just register and relax
it ll be communicated when due
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2022
For those that keep asking for registration deadline, there’s none. Just register if you are on-time you will join any current set else you join the next batch
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Johncarywhistle(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2022
Hello Engineers Please what are the requirements and documents needed for Coren registration as a engineering graduate
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2022
Johncarywhistle:
Hello Engineers Please what are the requirements and documents needed for Coren registration as a engineering graduate

Do you have up to 4years post graduate experience?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Elibest693(m): 4:13am On May 06, 2022
Good day, Engineers.
Anyone with a sample report relating to solar energy/inverter?
I will need a sample report pls.�
Re: COREN Registration Thread by excellentobanz(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2022
Do you need to submit your work experience report on registration portal? How do I get proposers should I do not get one around me, is there any means of getting them at interview venue?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
excellentobanz:
Do you need to submit your work experience report on registration portal? How do I get proposers should I do not get one around me, is there any means of getting them at interview venue?

i can get you two proposers..... ANYONE SHOULD FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR ASSISTANCE ON COREN REGISTRATION..

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2022
Elibest693:
Good day, Engineers.
Anyone with a sample report relating to solar energy/inverter?
I will need a sample report pls.�

i have on ICT and clean energy related. CALL OR WATSAPP 0703.., 2728,,. 941.. thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ememibies: 10:09pm On May 17, 2022
Good evening, Please I submitted my application as an Engineering Technician on the 1st of March and it is still awaiting admin action and I am worried as it's almost 3 months. Please can anyone advise me on what to do?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Engzed: 11:13pm On May 17, 2022
Good evening everyone, I will be grateful if I can be assisted with the format of the bulky report.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by REAL007(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2022
ememibies:
Good evening, Please I submitted my application as an Engineering Technician on the 1st of March and it is still awaiting admin action and I am worried as it's almost 3 months. Please can anyone advise me on what to do?
I think the next diet should be in June, just relax.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by SoaringLife01: 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
micgray100:

COREN now have accredited agent.
Are you for real.
Please nobody should fall for this scammer.
Reach COREN direct or go through Nigerian Society of Engineers.

6 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by lastmessenger: 10:58pm On May 25, 2022
mayemaye:
On this thread I would carefully assist and answer questions pertaining to COREN registration and getting fully certified.

Lots of myths concerning COREN and NSE registration process which would surely be laid to rest here

I am a certified practicing engineer by the way. The goal is to ensure every engineer in Nigeria gets fully certified (you can ask why)

Lets keep the questions rolling, remember no question is a foolish question
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2022
Good day Engineers in prospective in this forum...As an insider and Agent with Coren, I need to notify you all that COREN have closed the shortlisting by the Concil for June 9 meeting.
Meaning All Pending applications reading "Recommended for further Vetting" will have to wait till September Entry...

All the best to you all..

FOR FURTHER INFO.. And any help....
Call or Watsapp me on.. 0703.., 2728.., 941
Engr. Gbenga
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sanusikadri: 11:45am On May 28, 2022
Chat me on watsapp 07033736923 I wil put u through
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sanusikadri: 11:49am On May 28, 2022
If u need 2 prospers that will sign for ur forms u can chat me up 07033736923

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / Careers In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.