Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (134792 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hydropower001:
pls. Did u recieve a mail from coren or u noticed this on your dashboard

Notice on my dashboard
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
nwafresh:

Notice on my dashboard
pls if you receive invite for the 18-19 interview. Let us know
Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Hydropower001:
pls if you receive invite for the 18-19 interview. Let us know

My exam is on Friday
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2022
nwafresh:

My exam is on Friday
How did u note this. Are u send a mail
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2022
COREN IS PRESENTLY SCHEDULING APPLICANT FOR EXAMS AND INTERVIEW.

EVERYONE THAT HAVE SUBMITTED WILL BE ATTENDED TO..

IF YOUR APPLICATION WAS QUERRIED, QUICKLY ATTEND TO THEM AND RESUBMIT ASAP SO YOU CAN STILL BE SCHEDULED..

FOR THE PERSON ASKING IF YOU CAN APPLY TO COREN DIRECTLY WITHOUT NSE OF NATE,,,, THE ANSWER IS "YES" .. BUT YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE EXAMS AND FACE INTERVIEW... BUT INCASE YOU HAVE NSE, YOU WONT NEED TO WRITE EXAMS AGAIN... YOU WILL JUST SUBMIT AND PAY PROCESSING FEE ACORDINGLY AND YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE APPROVED...

FOR APPLICANTS SEEING "AWAIT ADMIN ACTION" ON THEIR PORTAL DASHBOARD, RELAX.. IT WILL CHANGE BEFORE THE EXAM DAY... OR IF YOU WANT TO FAST IT UP... YOU WILL KNOW AN INSIDER IN COREN..

I HOPE THE ABOVE ANSWERS MOST QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM..

LASTLY,,, IF YOU NEED ONE-ON-ONE GUILDANCE, I OFFER IT, IF YOU CAN PAY FOR MY TIME, EXPERIENCE AND CONNECTIONS..

I HAVE HELPED A COUPLE OF APPLICANTS HERE ON THIS FORUM.. I AM ONLINE ENTERPRENUER

WATSAPP OR CAL ... 0703.. 2728,. 941

I AM ALSO A CAC AGENT... I HELP WITH PRE AND POST INCOPORATION APPLICATION FOR NEW AND OLD COMPANIES..

Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2022
micgray100:
COREN IS PRESENTLY SCHEDULING APPLICANT FOR EXAMS AND INTERVIEW.

EVERYONE THAT HAVE SUBMITTED WILL BE ATTENDED TO..

IF YOUR APPLICATION WAS QUERRIED, QUICKLY ATTEND TO THEM AND RESUBMIT ASAP SO YOU CAN STILL BE SCHEDULED..

FOR THE PERSON ASKING IF YOU CAN APPLY TO COREN DIRECTLY WITHOUT NSE OF NATE,,,, THE ANSWER IS "YES" .. BUT YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE EXAMS AND FACE INTERVIEW... BUT INCASE YOU HAVE NSE, YOU WONT NEED TO WRITE EXAMS AGAIN... YOU WILL JUST SUBMIT AND PAY PROCESSING FEE ACORDINGLY AND YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE APPROVED...

FOR APPLICANTS SEEING "AWAIT ADMIN ACTION" ON THEIR PORTAL DASHBOARD, RELAX.. IT WILL CHANGE BEFORE THE EXAM DAY... OR IF YOU WANT TO FAST IT UP... YOU WILL KNOW AN INSIDER IN COREN..

I HOPE THE ABOVE ANSWERS MOST QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM..

LASTLY,,, IF YOU NEED ONE-ON-ONE GUILDANCE, I OFFER IT, IF YOU CAN PAY FOR MY TIME, EXPERIENCE AND CONNECTIONS..

I HAVE HELPED A COUPLE OF APPLICANTS HERE ON THIS FORUM.. I AM ONLINE ENTERPRENUER

WATSAPP OR CAL ... 0703.. 2728,. 941

I AM ALSO A CAC AGENT... I HELP WITH PRE AND POST INCOPORATION APPLICATION FOR NEW AND OLD COMPANIES..

Please for those that have received invite what is the venue?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

has anyone here recieve invite. If yes. Through what means.. mail or sms
Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Obasanjo Space Center Abuja

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2022
nwafresh:

Obasanjo Space Center Abuja
pls. Did u recieve a mail/sms frm them
Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Hydropower001:
pls. Did u recieve a mail/sms frm them

No mail or sms... It's on my dashboard notification.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by muhammedhammed: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello All,
My dashboard has changed to “Recommended for council” what do I do next?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2022
muhammedhammed:
Hello All,
have u done exam/interview before
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hydropower001: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
nwafresh:

No mail or sms... It's on my dashboard notification.
I only saw recommended for interview on my dashboard not on the notification
Re: COREN Registration Thread by muhammedhammed: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
No, no interview/exam invite
I followed NSE route.
Hydropower001:
have u done exam/interview before

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
muhammedhammed:
Hello All,

I think a link will be sent to your dashboard through which you can make payment for your certificate, iron stamp and security seal. Just keep monitoring it.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by inno4u: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Hello house,

I need working email of COREN, mails I sent are not delivering all showing failure delivery, I need the email to send my report to.

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2022
inno4u:
Hello house,

I need working email of COREN, mails I sent are not delivering all showing failure delivery, I need the email to send my report to.

Thanks

you don't need to send your report, just print and go with a copy.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by inno4u: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Portal still showing awaiting admin action, any update on this, are others still experiencing same status. Anyway around this?

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Dehito: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please I need past questions on coren. I have an Agricultural Engineering background
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Dehito:
Please I need past questions on coren. I have an Agricultural Engineering background

You will be asked a compulsory question on Engineer in society (eg: Ethics in the Engineering Professional practice).

You will also be asked a practical question based on your area of specialty. Answering this question shows how proficient you are and how exposed you are in your field of practice.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Unugwa12: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
My status is still showing awaiting admin action. What's wrong nau
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Dehito: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2022
I have been invited for interview finally.
How long does the whole interview take?
I want to be sure if I can still travel from Abuja back to Ibadan on that day
Re: COREN Registration Thread by inno4u: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Dehito:
I have been invited for interview finally.
How long does the whole interview take?
I want to be sure if I can still travel from Abuja back to Ibadan on that day

My portal is still showing awaiting admin action, is it this morning you got an update for
Interview?

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
5 Numbers of Engineers I helped here on this forum all got invitation...
I did follow up their applications to make sure they were attended to here in coren headquarters, Abuja...

Any applicant still showing " Awaiting Admin Action" won't be scheduled for this year again...

It closed yesterday 16th of November, 2022..
Thanks for believing in me..
To prospective Engineers that need guidance and follow up.. reach me on
07.03...2728...941... Mr Frank..

Dear Adebayo, You've been invited to attend COREN P.I on Saturday 19/11/2022, 7:30am Prompt at National Space Research and Development Agency (Obasanjo Space Centre), Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja. Written & Oral exam will commence at 8:00am. You are also required to come along with a certified copy of your Technical Report, original copies of your credentials, Portal profile page & means of ID. Note that there is an Admin fee of #4000 to be paid through our Generic platform (Visit website).
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2022
micgray100:
I did follow up their applications to make sure they were attended to here in coren headquarters, Abuja...

Any applicant still showing " Awaiting Admin Action" won't be scheduled for this year again...

Dear Adebayo, You've been invited to attend COREN P.I on Saturday 19/11/2022, 7:30am Prompt at National Space Research and Development Agency (Obasanjo Space Centre), Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja. Written & Oral exam will commence at 8:00am. You are also required to come along with a certified copy of your Technical Report, original copies of your credentials, Portal profile page & means of ID. Note that there is an Admin fee of #4000 to be paid through our Generic platform (Visit website).

Good morning bro. I got scheduled for interview but I haven’t got my report stamp. Do you know anybody who can help with that. I am presently in abuja
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
bolinjkezzy:

Good morning bro. I got scheduled for interview but I haven’t got my report stamp. Do you know anybody who can help with that. I am presently in abuja
If you didn't succeed on getting it stamped, just hold some cash, it will be stamped for you on the venue, some people come with their seal. As you are paying the 4k admin fee ask them

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
bolinjkezzy:

Go to the venue... Look around and be Sharp.. you will some engineers willing to sign for you for a token.. And also ask any business around the venue... Shine your eyes...

What you need most is the stamp paper and seal... And make sure the Registered Engineer is Financially up to date..

Call or Watsapp me if you need more info.... 0703.., 2728.'"" 941

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by manifoldt: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good afternoon Everyone, thanks to those who put up this platform. Most of the responses have been very helpful to me. Good luck to those who are writing or have written their EXams/Interviews today. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow. Is anyone willing to share the Exam questions they asked? (preferably Civil) How was the oral interview? I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
manifoldt:
Good afternoon Everyone, thanks to those who put up this platform. Most of the responses have been very helpful to me. Good luck to those who are writing or have written their EXams/Interviews today. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow. Is anyone willing to share the Exam questions they asked? (preferably Civil) How was the oral interview? I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks

Well, I was not opportune to snap the question but the compulsory question was "Short not on Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Then 6 difference between both.

The other question I answered was duties of an Engineer and contractor in civil engineering contracts..

I'll advise you to practice past questions. You'll likely see one.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by chinwezdasilva: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
muhammedhammed:
Hello All,
Mine changed from awaiting admin action to awaiting further vetting
Re: COREN Registration Thread by chinwezdasilva: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
micgray100:

I applied through Nse and my dashboard has changed to Recommended For Further Vetting am I on the right track

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Dehito: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
What is the oral examination really about please.

Also can anyone from Agricultural Engineering help with the questions asked today? I have my interview for tomorrow
nwafresh:

Well, I was not opportune to snap the question but the compulsory question was "Short not on Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Then 6 difference between both.

The other question I answered was duties of an Engineer and contractor in civil engineering contracts..

I'll advise you to practice past questions. You'll likely see one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply)

The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / Careers In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.