Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,700 members, 7,908,814 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (141903 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01
acorntree:

What of if the confirmer is in another field different from the field I'm working. For example I'm in electrical engineering but confirmer is a registered civil engineer
.. A civil engineer can sign as confirmer on some conditions which must reflect in the portal and your technical report...

You need to be guilded accordingly... My Guidance fee is 25k.. I can spare 2 hours of my freelance time with you...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Tex42(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01
micgray100:

Spiral Binding is mostly used...

It could be signed by mostly your confirmer, because he is the one you spent minimum 4 years experience with... Proposer can also sign... Make sure any one signing must be financially up to date....

Lastly, dress corporate when going to write the exam ...
I have a few questions concerning the endorsement of report and dress code for the Exams

1. Can one wear native/traditional attire like senator to the exams/PI

2. What's the difference between the CERTIFICATION PAGE & ENDORSEMENT PAGE.

3. Do I need to include the endorsement page when the certification page has been signed and stamped.

Thanks for the numerous help you render here. God bless
Re: COREN Registration Thread by BrightFuture48: 5:12pm On Aug 01
Ikekeu:

No.Still showing awaiting approval
As your portal change to approved?

Mine as been showing same since on Tuesday. I hope yours has been sorted out. This is third day now still showing awaiting approval.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by keralaking123: 11:16am
micgray100:

That is not possible.. Most Coren Engineers you see are also members of NSE.. they work closely... And Moreso, All records of NSE registered Engineers are on the NSE portal which is accessible even to the public...

Fraudulent NSE certificate is not possible... If caught.. it is serious fine... Coren Fined a registered Engineer last year for signing as confirmer for a candidate he barely knows...

So Be warned ...
we paid someone to do non appearance and when it was time to collect our certificate, they said we cannot collect it because we did not write the exams, then i noticed that the agent we paid was forging nse certificate for us to byepass the exams

what can we do?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Saheedazeez: 12:11pm
For those of us that are in the July approvals, when will our certificates be ready for collection?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.