Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,578 members, 7,944,743 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sisqo all Gayed-out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sisqo all Gayed-out (6997 Views)

Photos: Skales Parties With Sisqo, Joe, Keith Sweat In Atlanta / Where Is Sisqo?have D Dragon Unleashed On Him / Between M.j, M.c Hammer, Sisqo & Usher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisqo all Gayed-out by proverbial: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2007
A site got its hands on some pics of Sisqo and an Asian man running around the jungle without any clothes. We have absolutely no explanation for these pics,
Sisqo interview:
"Because of the way I dress and because I do my own hair, people think I must be gay,"
Sisqo says doing his own hair is a "hassle" and takes 45 minutes every morning.
"I'm thonged-out," the young star says of his hit song, "but I like the CD--it's kind of tight."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_10_55/ai_63735687
I personally think Sisqo is gay(he could be bisexual), he just isn't homosexual in terms of sexuality.
He has a daughter with a UK singer whose name is Samantha Mumba.
Re: Sisqo all Gayed-out by OmoEko1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2007
Btw what happened to Samantha Mumba, she used to sing on Disney channel.
Re: Sisqo all Gayed-out by proverbial: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2007
there's one long article like that about what transpired with her.

There's also a rumor that
Rumor Control: THE GAME HEARTS MUMBA!
1970-01-01 00:59:59
There's word The Game maybe fallin' for UK pop beauty Samantha Mumba. The hard knock rapper recently admitted to MTV "to bringing a 'beautiful girl'back from Ireland, and said he would 'make her my girlfriend.' When asked if the mystery lady was Samantha Mumba, all he said was "Maybe" and "Beautiful girl. I love what she does and her accent, it just kills me. She's crazy, crazy beautiful." Mumba on the other has been open about not being a GAME fan, as a result The Game had to go through a more traditional root to get "good girl" Samba - in this case it meant approaching her little brother, Omeru. Damn, sounds like The Game's got it bad for Mumba, an all star rapper like himself going through all that trouble for some kitten- sounds like a stretch to me! Mumba gave The Game a chance after her little' bro put in a good word for The Game & she attended one his show leaving the rapper STAR STRUCK. He said:"I was like 'Yo! That's Samantha Mumba, man.' I walked 20 steps in front
http://www.topblogarea.com/rss/Rumor-Control.htm
Re: Sisqo all Gayed-out by OmoEko1(f): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2007
email a note to me, and I'll forward something to you; there's one long article like that about what transpired with her.
Iight cool wink
Re: Sisqo all Gayed-out by proverbial: 2:06am On Jun 18, 2007
found these though.
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/03/26/samantha_mumba_to_resurrect_career_with_/

Irish singer/actress Samantha Mumba checked out of a top London hotel without paying the $3,900 bill. The 24-year-old, who was in the British capital filming Channel 4 reality TV show Get Your Act Together, was staying at the five star Mayfair hotel and left without paying her bill, which included a bar tab and taxis.

Get Your Act Together producer Sam Cash has refused to pay the outstanding amount. He says, "We will not be paying." But Mumba's spokeswoman insists the unpaid bill is simply the result of a misunderstanding.

She says, "She was invited to stay by the designer Scott Henshall. She was told by him that the hotel would cover all bills. In return, she agreed to attend a number of functions."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/03/29/samantha_mumba_leaves_top_hotel_without/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Actors With The Hottest Bodies In Hollywood / Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson / See Her 46 Year Old Pussy – Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez Exposes Her Pussy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.