Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo (913 Views)

Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
When we say Muhammadu Buhari is missing in action, some find it funny.

IGP is now claiming that Ibrahim Magu is not with the police, not under investigation and been held captive by Abubakar Malami, SAN and his cabal inside the villa.

The maigida of Aso Rock villa is Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by LibertyRep: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Since when does a panel wether [b]presidential, senatorial or gubernatorial [/b]has the right to arrest and detain an alleged criminal?

This is at best an high power kidnapping. Malami and his gangs should know that the NASS has approved life sentence for convicted kidnappers sha.

They're beginning to overdo it and they'll soon sway public sympathy towards Magu.
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
The country has been thrown to the dawgs (dogs) tey tey
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by Goldp5988(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
And who is now detaining him?
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by youngsahito(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by SLAP44: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sarrki, stop looking for our sympathy and keep the daily bad news to yourself.

We warned you but you decided to act blind, deaf and dumb.
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by masterflowx(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
R
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by SLAP44: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

Congratulations on your new baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by effty(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
sarrki:
When we say Muhammadu Buhari is missing in action, some find it funny.

IGP is now claiming that Ibrahim Magu is not with the police, not under investigation and been held captive by Abubakar Malami, SAN and his cabal inside the villa.

The maigida of Aso Rock villa is Buhari.
Buhari is the biggest thief.
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by Ruggedniggaone: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
why are you telling us this rubbish now? why don't you carry placard and protest to ask rock tomorrow that they should free mugu? for sarrki to be carrying this issue for head like gala just show that mugu was working for thiefnubuu sarrki boss
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by happen2: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
We always prefer bad news and that's reason bloggers feed us it.
Re: Magu Is Not With The Nigeria Police Says The Inspector General Of Police-photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
27 APRIL 2020.

(1) (Reply)

Community Policing: South East Leaders Can’t Be Cajoled Into Another War — Umahi / #endsars:nigerians In Czech Republic Protest Against Police Brutality / Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.