Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,527 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court (26546 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by Arabs999: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

9ja police must have bleep her puci
The puccy is now missing alignment...
Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by Kayodemax: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2020
hi nairalander!

please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by Heavensent01(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Noble talk true for dis one. Na watin Anambra men de cause wen dem de use money de marry fyn Yellow gal. Dem de do hu wife fyn pass for my area

my babe too get that mentality but I told her Yoruba men take care of their woman but we believe in equity here.

any man that don't want to continue growing must established his woman
Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by vickydevoka(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Heavensent01:

my babe too get that mentality but I told her Yoruba men take care of their woman but we believe in equity here.

any man that don't want to continue growing must established his woman
Lol. I ask my babe say make she find work b4 I marry her. She say I go start business for her. I tell her say makebshe work save b4 I marry her

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by Revolva(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2020
All these double standard naija gals after now she will be on social media writing against fraud and while she is a fraudster caught red handed

Stupid children of today

Make God catch am when she start to make her useless videos online na there she go know say people no send her again
Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by ayusco85(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2020
gracelint:
This girl now will go to social media and type: if not for God where I for be... Then mumu followers will start typing I am happy for sis, you went to the lion's den and you survived, our own naija Daniel.. Nigeria ehn

What if there was no substantial evidence to charge her?
Re: Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court by Heavensent01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. I ask my babe say make she find work b4 I marry her. She say I go start business for her. I tell her say makebshe work save b4 I marry her

your babe still try, at least she get intention to do something. all man must strive to marry someone that's occupied or fix them up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.