Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Christ Jesus Has The Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Jesus Has The Power (158 Views)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Jesus Has The Power by Glopatience(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

I was being disturbed by the noise of those tiny things called mosquito.

Alas! With a slap on my phone's screen, I killed the poor mosquito.

Yes, I called it "poor" because that thing that was disturbing my ear and life was just tiny like that, not that it has part of its body at home.

Now see, Goliath was like a mighty man, he was marching all in the name of "no one can conquer me", like seriously?

The nation of Philistine ought to have hanged themselves to death, because the shame and ridicule was too much.

Goliath was brought down by a small boy who used a sling and just a stone.

Well, don't mind that I said "a small boy with just a stone" a lot is behind the scene and that is what we call DIVINE.

I believe you've heard about the gigantic wall of Jericho that fell down when the Israelites marched, sang and shouted around it.

What about when Peter, Paul and Silas were in the prison, those chains and prison doors gave way by themselves.

What am I saying?
That demon you fear so much because it is called a demon isn't much more than that tiny mosquito I pitied after I killed it.

Do you get that?

Don't allow the enemies to cheat you.

Remember God gave us a name that is above every other name, "in the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord!"

What does Revelation says? "They overcame by the Blood of the Lamb and by the words of their testimony."

Jesus' Power, Blood and Authority is enough to bring down all the giants in your life.

However, for the name of Christ and His Blood to work for you, you must surrender your life to Him.

By that I mean you should confess your sins to Him, forsake them and accept Him wholly as your Lord and personal Saviour.

After this, then you'll have the Saviour fight all your battles at the mention of His name.

Stay Pure!

©Crownofglory - Global Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Ghostwriter||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 21 July 2020 - Uprightness / The Real Temptation That Accompanies Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.