Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. (359 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. by jumper524(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
my 17 year old decent neighbour is pregnant for a man in his early 30s.
yea the family just discovered this Night.
this girl is well brought up and behaved. can't explain how it all gone wrong.
honestly from her parental upbringing, I really can't explain how it went wrong.

some men are just heartless.
the guilty man here is in his early 30s plus he has a wive and children in other parts of the country.

infact the rumors am hearing is that she has had several abortions for him already.
I mean at 17 several abortion?

how parents wan take explain this one??
Re: I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
What of the ones you are fvcking? Na woman child abi? grin
Re: I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. by jumper524(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Carchoice:
What of the ones you are fvcking? Na woman child abi? grin
my guy, why I go admire 17 year old girl sexually talk more of having sex with her at my age.
then a man of about 34 even pregnated her.
pesin when suppose dey correct her if he see her with boys her age??

this girl is not even the busty type..
my junior cousin her mate dey call me uncle.
haba brother, make some men get conscience.
Re: I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
jumper524:
my guy, why I go admire 17 year old girl sexually talk more of having sex with her at my age.
then a man of about 34 even pregnated her.
pesin when suppose dey correct her if he see her with boys her age??

this girl is not even the busty type..
my junior cousin her mate dey call me uncle.
haba brother, make some men get conscience.
im not talking about the girl though but the thread’s title.

The story sef nor shock me. Most men(excluding my humble self) take advantage of little girls because they are easy prey. And for the girl, that’s how they do, tomorrow she’ll tell you she entered bike and that was how she lost her virginity
Re: I No Born Girl Child, I Cant Afford The Consequences. by jumper524(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Carchoice:
im not talking about the girl though but the thread’s title.

The story sef nor shock me. Most men(excluding my humble self) take advantage of little girls because they are easy prey. And for the girl, that’s how they do, tomorrow she’ll tell you she entered bike and that was how she lost her virginity
I swear if no be say e no good to dey chook head for everything , I swear my mind Na to arrange guys for area go beat am this Night for him house.
many guys for area dey disappointed, e no even let the girl ripe small.
I just feel for the small girl as her mama dey mould her slap this Night.
that bastard peadopile days for Street dey shake.
Na small Bleep-up he go commit and boom we don launch am.
the act too dey stupid to me oo.
if say Na 17 to 20 year old guy, I for understanding.
my former girlfriend been dey busty @19 when I know her.
been no even know say Na 29 cos of her size then I was 22 but shame sha catch me small talk more of 17 year old girl??
for watin Na??

(1) (Reply)

Dear Love Doctor, “my Boyfriend Is Always Beating Me” / Discover The Secret Of Having A Tight Clean Vagina Free From Infections. / Are You Depressed, In Need Of Marriage, Relationship Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.