Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State (3473 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by mbahdi(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2020
am sorry if i dont pass my message rigth as am not use to posting on nairaland.
nigeria a failed state,a state where death will be at ones door step and no one will care till many lives are lost.
on that fateful day sunday 12/07/2020,some group of police men from oyo atiba police station,were passing through balogun street in oyo town,suddenly there saw some boys smoking weed in their base,the police men then parked their car and four out of the police men start chasing the guys,so being the base and area of the area guys the police men chased them to a little bridge that have been washed away by flood since the days of obasanjo as a president,but nobody cares to build the bridge,the area guy that was being chased jumped into the waterless bridge,three out of the four police men jumped too into d bridge but were not lucky as there jumped into the muddy(canal)part of the bride and was swallowed up by the mud.it was letta that a bulldozer was used to bring them out as there were already dead.

2 Likes

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by majamajic(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Pics and sauce pls

1 Like

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by shagasha: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Na wah o... This Tory be as e get
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by hardbody: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2020
mbahdi:
nigeria a failed state,a state where death will be at ones door step and no one will care till many lives are lost.
on that fateful day sunday 12/07/2020,some group of police men from oyo atiba police station,were passing through balogun street in oyo town,suddenly there saw some boys smoking weed in their base,the police men then parked their car and four out of the police men start chasing the guys,so being the base and area of the area guys the police men chased them to a little bridge that have been washed away by flood since the days of obasanjo as a president,but nobody cares to build the bridge,the area guy that was being chased jumped into the waterless bridge,three out of the four police men jumped too into d bridge but were not lucky as there jumped into the muddy(canal)part of the bride and was swallowed up by the mud.it was letta that a bulldozer was used to bring them out as there were already dead.

Ok. No problem

1 Like

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by Olabode971(f): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Damn it nikka
Isssoright..
Hope other NPF members will learn.
but Op, give us Sauce and pincture

2 Likes

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by tillaman(m): 4:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by judgementyard(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2020
pics or I don't believe it
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by nony43(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerian police and money ehh
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by illicit(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2020
What do u mean by "he jumped into the waterless bridge?"

3 Likes

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by skyhighweb(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2020
ehya

Checkout my lastest production
Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by Purplekush(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:
Pics and sauce pls

add rice to the sauce too angry

2 Likes

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by mbahdi(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:
Pics and sauce pls
sauce?you mean despite witnessing it i should still have a sauce?asin make i add tribune,punch abi watin?person no fit post watin him wtnes for nairaland ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2020
mbahdi:

sauce?you mean despite witnessing it i should still have a sauce?asin make i add tribune,punch abi watin?person no fit post watin him wtnes for nairaland ni?

Pics nko ? As witness , these are ingredients that will make it reach fp
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by allen113: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2020
I smell lies
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by falcon01: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you. Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.
How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
Take That love and shove it up your Ass... Ave satana

1 Like

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by LadySarah: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
mbahdi:

Modify and write "EYEWITNESS REPORT"
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by vr0xen: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
pictures or i dont believe it

Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by Passionate888: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
mbahdi:
Afonja policemen chased Afonja igbo smokers till they (policemen) died. I blame Buhari
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by techmo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Police officers died on the line of duty chasing drug addict, potential criminals , potential rapist, potential one million boys and the O.P seem to be sympathizing with the thugs not the police
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by Johnrayban: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
but how were the police shaolin undecided o r what did i just read?

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

O. P i commot my hand for ur matter oo
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by haiti007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wish one con be Shaolin police there now undecided
Re: Three Shaolin Police Men Jumped To Their Death in Oyo State by rerhji(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
mbahdi:
damn.....im staying around oke olola....heard some ppl talking abt it.....

(1) (Reply)

ng The Tru / The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? / Photos : Big Girls Stripped After They Were Caught Drugging A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.