Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Timing Is Everything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timing Is Everything (249 Views)

The Lord Jesus Told Me That His Timing Is Always Perfect / The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory / His Timing Is Perfect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timing Is Everything by Missyajoke(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Ecclesiasties 3:1-8,11
The verse shows us that " To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
There is a perfect time for every detail of your life, and God knows those time. When you praise and worship him faithfully and sincerely, he will reveal the times and seasons of your life, but God's word to you is always progressive. It is planted in your heart, it buds, it grows, it develops and finally yields an harvest in your life. In his mercies and understanding, God gives you only as much as you can handle at that time of your life.
If he had told you ten years ago what he would have you doing now, your mind could not have taken it in. You would have run! You wouldn't have been ready for all that lay ahead of you. Thank God that he reveals his plan, will and his word in progressive stages. We could not contain all the revelations at once. Right now many things are mystery to us, but we must take comfort and have the security of knowing that the blueprint has already been drawn. The plan is in effect and unfolding before us in the fullness of God's timing.

Wait for God's timing don't be in a hurry, there are lessons God wants you to learn. Stop looking for means to get rich it will backfire. Satan doesn't give anything free of charge, he'll give you one and collect plenty things from you it might be your sperm, health e.t.c
It's due to impatience many engage in rituals, kidnapping, robbery to make money. Stop all these evil job before karma pays you back in your own coin. If you engage in rituals remember it was someone's child that was sacrificed the probability that your child won't be used for rituals is 100% low, it takes the grace of God for it no to reoccur be warned, don't engage in evil.

Good morning evryone

1 Share

Re: Timing Is Everything by delkuf(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice write up. And i like that part of God's word being always progressive. God doesn't want us to be stagnant
Re: Timing Is Everything by Missyajoke(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
delkuf:
Nice write up. And i like that part of God's word being always progressive. God doesn't want us to be stagnant

Thanks, I really appreciate it
Re: Timing Is Everything by delkuf(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

Thanks, I really appreciate it
you are welcome. How has your day been
Re: Timing Is Everything by Missyajoke(f): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
delkuf:
you are welcome. How has your day been

Fine and yours
Re: Timing Is Everything by delkuf(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

Fine and yours
My was cool. Though I was mostly indoor.
Re: Timing Is Everything by delkuf(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
What church do you attend
Re: Timing Is Everything by Missyajoke(f): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
delkuf:
My was cool. Though I was mostly indoor.

Good to know.
Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

. / History Of Adom: Man Who Paid With His Life For Opposing 'arabicalizing' Egypt / The Mathematics Of Answered Prayers – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.