Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,162 members, 7,967,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Result Of Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent TV Reality Show Housemates 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Result Of Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent TV Reality Show Housemates 2020 (148 Views)

Amac 2022: Apc Flagbearer Hon. Murtala U. Karshi Calls For Unity Ahead Of Poll / Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent TV Reality Show Housemates / Win 100 Apc Faithful A Day To Become The Gainer Of Poll Shift: Nationa Atikulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Result Of Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent TV Reality Show Housemates 2020 by Chuks4tech(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2020
My fans... Good morning all..
This is the result of the ongoing challenge for the housemates on big dreams talent TV reality show... Pls I am down and I need you all to raise me up so my faith can come alive more to win the challenge.... I am on 3rd in the result and they said the housemate that has the highest comments, votes, like and share will win the challenge... I have few comments and likes and share.. Pls help me...help me..to win..i have 3days left to win.... Pls help me believe in you all.... By casting your votes....you all are the reason I am in it...pls help my dreams come through... If you don't have twitter... You can open and vote just to support me... Pls..below is the instruction on how to vote once you open twitter account...

Hello my friends and brothers and sisters,I am Nnamdi chukwuma from Abia state, Arochukwu.. I am going for a TV reality show at big dreams talent TV reality show in Abuja that has 30 housemates and I am among them..please I ll need your support all and also tell your friends... The show is coming soon on AIT, Aso Tv, Arise Tv and YouTube... Eviction will be done and I ll need your vote support to keep me in d house and win the show at the end...I believe in you all...make me a winner..

But now...the organizer set a challenge for the housemates,..title poll challenge.. Winner will be awarded a landed property..pls I will need your votes to win this challenge... It ends on Saturday and on Sunday they ll announce the winner and also announce d date for the main show... Its strictly on twitter and Instagram, voting is free....

How to vote

1) click on the twitter link....https://twitter.com/bigdreamstvshow/status/1283001762589421568?s=19

2) click on Nnamdi chukwuma, once u click u have voted...for vote to count you ll do this below.

1) follow bigdreamstvshow and domakshelter on Instagram and Twitter

2) After clicking my Name as voted: Nnamdi chukwuma.

Comment I vote for Nnamdi chukwuma #bigdreamstvshow, then
Retweet, like, and share to your friends to vote for me... Pls...make me the winner..

3) go to Instagram and like my bigdreamstvshow picture and comment Nnamdi winning #bigdreamstvshow.
Thats all..
Please make me the winner and I believe in you all umunnem...my people and fans..

NB...follow me on Instagram: @chuks4tech and Twitter: @nnamdichukwuma3

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Emoji Day – What Are The 117 New Emojis For 2020? / Online Exclusive Fabrics And Many More / Nl Moderators, Pls! Stop The Idea Of Banning Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.