Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Consequences Of Handing Over Of Internal Security Operations To The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consequences Of Handing Over Of Internal Security Operations To The Police (154 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Handing Over Of Internal Security Operations To The Police by supercase1(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2020
It have come to my notice that the Nigerian army is planning to hand over security operations to the police.This is contained in the petition signed by the IG of police mohammed adamu complaining that the army have taken over all their roles in Nigeria security.i see this move as a further prove of Nigeria gradual disintegration into a more confused state of anarchy.In a country whereby the police and army ought to cooperate and tackle security challanges but reverse is the case in nigeria.i see a great danger looming ahead if the army doesn't reverse their decision of handing over all internal security operations to the police to handle.

(1) (Reply)

Tackling Banditry And Lessons From The North- East / APC, Edo Govt Trade Words Over Campaign Billboard / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.