Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc (376 Views)

Bloggers Connect Group: Learn With Pro On Whatsapp For Free / How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? / Learn With Marthais: Learn How To Create A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by Starkid3010(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good morning guys. There is this probook i got a day before yesterday, before i gt i always think anytime i get this pc i wil learn a skill.
Now that i got this lp i am confuse on wat to do on it....
Well i want to learn programming but i dnt even know where to start.
H just need clues from you guys pleasf
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by ajibolajohn90: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can teach you graphics and website development at a very cheap price.
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by David2O(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
You can start with website development on local host. Learn and master HTML and CSS. From there, you can move to JavaScript, php, Python and c++

Visit https://www.w3schools.com/ for tutorials

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by squash47(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2020
David2O:
You can start with website development on local host. Learn and master HTML and CSS. From there, you can move to JavaScript, php, Python and c++

Visit https://www.w3schools.com/ for tutorials
this is the best advice. But if you don't like programming, you can learn how to do 3d and 2d animation with blender.

or learn video editing with Photoshop.
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2020
I can teach you some skills professionally.. 1. video Animations 2. video editting 3. graphic design 4. photo manipulation and photo retouching 5. blogging 6. coding 7. digital marketing many more.. but not free
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by Dufil(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Realshay:
I can teach you some skills professionally..
1. video Animations
2. video editting
3. graphic design
4. photo manipulation and photo retouching
5. blogging
6. coding
7. digital marketing
many more..
but not free
how much pls.
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dufil:
how much pls.
send a message to my E-mail
Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by jetroolowole(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Starkid3010:
Good morning guys. There is this probook i got a day before yesterday, before i gt i always think anytime i get this pc i wil learn a skill.
Now that i got this lp i am confuse on wat to do on it....
Well i want to learn programming but i dnt even know where to start.
H just need clues from you guys pleasf
Congrats on the PC. Join my ongoing 3 Months Mentorship Fullstack Training. Better still, the program will start fully on Monday. Visit: https://www./codewithjetro/

1 Like

Re: Please Which Skill Can I Learn With My Pc by David2O(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
I can also teach you how to design cartoon with picture on android

(1) (Reply)

Easy Eays To Link Your Nin To Your Sim Card. / U.S. Used Acer Aspire P1VE6 For Sale. SOLD / Naijakit New Wordpress Theme (july 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.