Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Don't Divide Us, Unite Us In The Interest Of Our Party-adamawa APC Loyalist Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Divide Us, Unite Us In The Interest Of Our Party-adamawa APC Loyalist Call (173 Views)

Let Us Unite And Vote For APC In 2027 Elections / Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Divide Us, Unite Us In The Interest Of Our Party-adamawa APC Loyalist Call by TGNEWS(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
An Adamawa All Progressives Congress(APC) ardent follower, Hon Shehu Audu said despite the internal crisis that rocked the ruling party, it is still a big Party holding the hope and good Destiny of Nigerians.

The Party Chauvinist maintained that in a democratic setting party's crisis is inevitable and is normal as there are always a collision of divergence interests by party loyalists.

Shehu said is however happy that APC has come out refined, regimented and stronger than it was at the aftermath of the internal squabbles.

He continues to say that for APC within a short time can reach this level of compromise, the hope of many young party supporters like him is no longer bleak.

According to him, it is normal for a political party to have all sorts of misunderstanding as it is an interest that's the driving force of all party members.

"I'm happy my party, APC the ruling party is growing up out of the internal crisis, in this country we have seen parties being plundered into many factions and still struggling to survive by the effects of many years ago party's internal combustions.

" For APC within a short while bounced back to take her place of leadership as a ruling party, I see it a promising party that is holding the destiny of the country, especially to we young party loyalists," Shehu said

Hon Audu, a one time State House of Assembly aspirant of Mayo Belwa constituency of Adamawa state, however, called for an enduring unity, fair play and internal cohesion in the party.

According to him when this is achieve peace will permeate the party system that will be hard for any party to take over from APC.

In a passionate appeal, he called on the stakeholders at the National level to unite in the interest of the party 's younger generation supporters as they are the future Destiny of the party.

Audu to stakeholders in Adamawa state he solicited for a thorough reconciliation committees void of sentiments to be set up to go on one on one peace-seeking.

"I'm begging on my political Fathers in Adamawa state to as a matter of party consolidation and reclaiming back our mandate in 2023 to please forgive us and forgive one another.

" I'm saying this because I'm not really comfortable with the level of peaceful coexistence among us. I want to see you calling and canvassing for meetings, let me see my Fathers and elders Brothers Like Babachir David Lawal, Boss Mustapha, Nuhu Ribadu, Muhammad Umaru Jibrilla Bindow, Aishatu Binani, Halilu Modi, Abdulrazak Namdas, Engr Marcus Gunduri and numerous people too many to mention parleying around in the interest of our party in the state." Audu added

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits In Nigeria Et Al Will Frustrate You Beyond Belief / PDP Primaries: Delegates Ready To Elect Party’s Candidate In Ondo / What You Should Know About Politics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.