Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics (4165 Views)

How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by masterP042(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tunde835:
I use freebasics nd button phone 2 browse with opera free browsing wen i want 2 use youtube instead of buying 100 naira 75mb in which case would finish with d speed of light on mtn i buy mtn youtube nd instagram which gives me 300mb 2 browse on all google apps nd websites including google play nd instagram for N100 nd watch videos on basic mode nd wen i need 2 download from other websites i browse at night wit N25 for 250mb dats how i browse wit minimum cost
Buhari suppose appoint you minister of finance.

8 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
masterP042:

Buhari suppose appoint you minister of finance.
Buhari sense no go reach there.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Alkheira(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na wetin i dey use now sef
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Benwallt(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
It takes two to tango
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Mcxtraglitz: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Get discounts on all sizes of beddings, designer or 3d designs. 08116733959
Visit msg2buy.com/mc.xtraglitz to view more and get free delivery.

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by chubinwa(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Must you create a thread for this? if anything happens to this freebasics, I will hold you responsible

3 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Caleb91(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mcxtraglitz:
Get discounts on all sizes of beddings, designer or 3d designs. 08116733959
Visit msg2buy.com/mc.xtraglitz to view more and get free delivery.
Oya now tell me you have this set of bed in your house

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Mcxtraglitz: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
No sir, it's purely MTO

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
unfortunately, i use glo
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by edoairways: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
supercase1 and what methodological approach did you use? How were you able to sample those who use free basic?
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Flytime: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:
Before nko?? MTN, AIRTEL are limited, But 9mobile is unlimited!!

I use my main data on MTN to browse Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and some other sites

I use 9mobile Freebasics to browse Nairaland and see unlimited pictures!
We literally do the same thing,I noticed nairaland consumes data to an extent especially when loading pics
Rather than wasting data on it why not just use the 9mobile unlimited privilege.

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Incredible128: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:

I use my main data on MTN to browse Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

God bless you, oil dey ur head grin grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Flytime:

We literally do the same thing,I noticed nairaland consumes data to an extent especially when loading pics
Rather than wasting data on it why not just use the 9mobile unlimited privilege.

I swear bro!!! I just dey enjoy that 9mobile on a steady
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Flytime: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:

I swear bro!!! I just dey enjoy that 9mobile on a steady
na their only advantage be that their data plans are too pricey
All I do is to recharge at least once a year just to stop it from expiring and get loads of free data
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
lilyheaven:

I’m using MTN,
How can I join the freebasics? I’m interested.

Get a 9mobile sim, MTN is limited to Only 20mb per day

While 9mobile is unlimited
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
AlexMahone:
Why use freebasics, when you can access nairaland, F.O.C, with MTN?

What's F.O.C??
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
supercase1:
This is might sound funny but it's the Truth grin nearly all nairaland viewers uses Opera freebasics to access the site.this is due to the hardship imposed on nigerians by bad government.this research was carried out and found out that nearly all viewers and visitors about 90 percent of Nairalandthe site users and visitors use freebasics these include those well known tribalist that always cause trouble on the site.they don't have money for data subscription this is bad.
grin grin
Are you doing research or attacking an individual?
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Opperwezen(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
I use data tho angry

The site doesn't require too much data.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by supercase1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elui2:

MUMU
Y are u denying now cheesy
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by lilyheaven: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Don't know if it works with MTN, as I don't use MTN.
Visit https://0.freebasics.com/
If it works, you should see Nairaland and some others without efforts...
Thank you
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by lilyheaven: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:

Get a 9mobile sim, MTN is limited to Only 20mb per day

While 9mobile is unlimited
Thank you
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by F0untainofyouth(f): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Raydos:

I use my main data on MTN to browse Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

u mean etisalat free basic is unlimited unlike airtel that gives only 20mb daily?
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by F0untainofyouth(f): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2020
SamuelLoch:
No be lie! I'm in my final year, I work remotely as a research assistant. First week of April, job was put on hold, no income. Since I use a lot of data and my bank account isn't smiling, I discovered freebasics somehow, and ever since then it has been freebasics, both on Airtel and 9mobile.
Even though, I can't view/read some threads, I've learnt to live with that!
Freebasics all the way till there's a development!
download opera and use the free daily 50mb
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by ideabuilder: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2020
F0untainofyouth:
u mean etisalat free basic is unlimited unlike airtel that gives only 20mb daily?

I don't use freebasic but will finally test it with 9mobile sims that are wasting on my table. Their data too cost, it's payback time
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by F0untainofyouth(f): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2020
ideabuilder:

I don't use freebasic but will finally test it with 9mobile sims that are wasting on my table. Their data too cost, it's payback time
hope say their network no snail like glo?
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Jeffy1206(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Abeg if the free basics de open pix and vids, make I join o. At least e go save my data from some useless threads on nairaland grin cheesy
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Jeffy1206(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2020
F0untainofyouth:
hope say their network no snail like glo?
glo snail is a thing of the past tongue
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Trizyd(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2020
I love using the free basic when I'm low on data. Helps saves data overtime. Below is a month save reading nairaland on free basic. It is small but equally significant, you save like #300 naira monthly on data surfing nairaland.

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
F0untainofyouth:

Ofcourse, Only MTN and Airtel set a Limit to their Freebasics on Nairaland, But 9mobile is unlimited!

You can use it the way you want, No limit, That's The Only Reason I am still using 9mobile till today!! To have unlimited access to Nairaland and some other Websites!!
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Trizyd:
I love using the free basic when I'm low on data. Helps saves data overtime. Below is a month save reading nairaland on free basic. It is small but equally significant, you save like #300 naira monthly on data surfing nairaland.

Lol yours is just 273mb, Mine is over 800mb per month!! All my thread on Nairaland are all about pictures which consumes data a lot, Thanks to the help of 9mobile Freebasics which is unlimited

I use it to upload pictures the way I like, No more Saving of data!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by WalkerMichael(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol. Freebasics used to save my ass then.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by gift2xl: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
No sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia XR20 - A Worthy Successor Of The Nokia 3310 After 2 Decades / ✓ SOLD OUT / Presidency Orders Demolition Of Masts Belonging To Globacom Telco Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.