Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me (43168 Views)

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by JAMO84: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Typical tribal bigot, viewing every unfortunate occurrence with the prism of tribalism complete with fabricated conspiracy theories.

Why would the Nigerian air force who spent millions training her abroad want to kill her at the time she was doing a great job in the fight against insecurity?

If they wanted to end her life, it would have been easier to do so during one of her numerous combat operations against bandits and BH, claiming she was hit by bandits or BH bullets would have been a more convincing cover-up than one miserable reversing car.

I AM DONE TALKING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by JAMO84: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Otueke drunkard also had something to say

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by malele(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This Gani Adams is more intelligent than Tinubu !!!!!

They said she just arrived from a helicopter mission against bandits ( bandits) and we remember a soldier said he was almost killed by his Fulani soldiers because he killed too many Boko Haram ...So does it mean after landing her Helicopters at 1 pm she didn't go for debriefing ?she just started walking on the barrack road giving her nameless friend the time to hit her with car ? The airforce Should name the friend ASAP

Very intelligent . Tinubu is something else, very selfish man that won’t mind burying the Yoruba race because of his ambition. Till now the man hasn’t said anything concerning the death of this young girl, who was killed, cause I can’t believe reversing car killed her

18 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Jostoman: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
helinues:
It seems like the position of Are Ona kakanfo is making Gani Adams reasoning from his anus...

A friend had dislocation inside his room while trying to pick something on top of his cupboard....

Accident can happen anytime , anywhere

you no get shame at all

12 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Commonsense99: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
JAMO84:
Typical tribal bigot, viewing every unfortunate occurrence with the prism of tribalism complete with fabricated conspiracy theories.

Why would the Nigerian air force who spent millions training her abroad want to kill her at the time she was doing a great job in the fight against insecurity?

If they wanted to end her life, it would have been easier to do so during one of her numerous combat operations against bandits and BH, claiming she was hit by bandits or BH bullets would have been a more convincing cover-up than one miserable reversing car.

I AM DONE TALKING
You don't just get it, the issue is the airforce can train, but their are boko haram sympathisers amidst the Nigerian military, and from what we are seeing, it appears they occupy the higher echelon ranks which is why most of their subtle acts of sabotage is swept under the carpet.
The other day 300+ retired, have you tried to interview them? Yesterday another military guy was shot by a colleague for Beign too good at his job of killing boko haram.. What other evidence do you need to know this young innocent girl was murdered with order from above?

34 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Jostoman: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheMainone:
Of course it does
just watched the federal government o before Monday they will create one propaganda that is going to cover this story. Free corporal Lance.

10 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Charleys:
I'm beginning to think this Gani Adams is an IPOB sympathizer.

He should have just let this story die down.
a typical yeroba Muslim

Omoluabis see the people you call brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
another yeroba Muslim

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
I share the same view with this man, cuz how can they tell us that her ex classmates saw her while she was on her way to mammy market to make some photocopies and they decided to reverse to pick her up and in the process she was knocked down undecided

What happened to honking to draw her attention, calling her mobile phone or even shouting her name

These murderers are now so confident, they feel we will believe any bullshit they come up with to explain the deaths of their targets!

12 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:

“I take an exception to believe the story surrounding her gruesome murder. Her achievements speak volumes and many in the system may see her rising profile as a threat to the establishment,mostly with her passion towards ending the threats of the dreaded Boko Haram and bandits terrorising the North-west and the rest of the country”.
https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by overall90: 3:06am On Jul 17, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

These murderers are now so confident, they feel we will believe any bullshit they come up with to explain the deaths of their targets!

As of yesterday evening, they have changed the story.
the latest is that she was supposed to be in that car, that the so called classmate was reversing to pick her, but she turned and was greeting somebody and was not LOOKING.
So they are subtly trying to blame her.
So my question is,if truly she wasn't looking, what about the driver? is that also not looking?

14 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by joyandfaith: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Definitely it does not look normal!

But I think it was more of a Spiritual hit than Physical!

The said Friend who hit her may have been just unfortunate to be the Physical instrument to finish off what has been done Spirtually!

spiritual ko, biblical ni. the comment is more stupid than stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by GoodofNaija: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
It seems like the position of Are Ona kakanfo is making Gani Adams reasoning from his anus...

A friend had dislocation inside his room while trying to pick something on top of his cupboard....

Are you an accomplice in the assassination or why are you jittery over a simple request for proper investigation?

In a saner clime, people like you will be on terrorism watchlist.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by GoodofNaija: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

The reason why they would not want her to die in the Frontline is so as not to further put pressure on the expired service chiefs.

So they killed her using another scenario.

You are the one raising tribal sentiments. A clear conscience will not be opposed to proper investigation of the circumstances surrounding her death.

22 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Charleys:
I'm beginning to think this Gani Adams is an IPOB sympathizer.

He should have just let this story die down.

Please dont reproduce..

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:

I dont think you drive.

- At what speed is a reversing car in a barrack?
- If a reversing driver had seen whom it wanted to pick up, while the rider neither moved from the spot, how could the driver have fatally killed an above 5ft lady?
- was the reversing driver not using rear mirrors and side mirrors if he/she was not looking back to see an above 5ft lady?..

27 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Oksman(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2020
JAMO84:

If they wanted to end her life, it would have been easier to do so during one of her
numerous combat operations against bandits and BH, claiming she was hit by bandits or BH bullets would have been a more convincing cover-up than one miserable reversing car.

I AM DONE TALKING

Always done talking, think out of the box!

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Heavensent01(m): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:

They said she just arrived from a helicopter mission against bandits ( bandits) and we remember a soldier said he was almost killed by his Fulani soldiers because he killed too many Boko Haram ...So does it mean after landing her Helicopters at 1 pm she didn't go for debriefing ?she just started walking on the barrack road giving her nameless friend the time to hit her with car ? The airforce Should name the friend ASAP

Tinubu is not an intelligent man, he's just a smart thief who understand how to manipulate the minds of few idiots that asslicked his foolishness

God bless Otunba Gani Adams. Tolu's death is a great loss to entire Yoruba Nation. I celebrated her when she climbed that uncommon height among her gender, it's quite unfortunate I'm mourning her within the twinkle of an eye. may God be with Arotile's family in this trying time

may God console the Yoruba Nation for this impeccable loss

16 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Oksman(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Are you an accomplice in the assassination or why are you jittery over a simple request for proper investigation?

In a saner clime, people like you will be on terrorism watchlist.

Exactly!
That guy defies understanding with most of his comments here, he has this 'over the fence' mentality, so dumb.

12 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Heavensent01(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

go and complete your brain surgery bro

18 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by helinues: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Esseite:

I think you dont own a car, neither do you drive.

- At what speed is a reversing car in a barrack?
- If a reversing driver had seen whom it wanted to pick up, while the rider neither moved from the spot, how could the driver have fatally killed an above 5ft lady?
- was the reversing driver not using rear mirrors and side mirrors if he/she was not looking back to see a 5ft lady?..

Mr driver? So shock can't kill?
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Exmilitant(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2020
With all the juju men and thousands of shrines spread all over Yoruba land, Gani couldn't find out how the girl died?

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The bolded speaks volume. Debriefing is definitely inevitable and takes quite a time depending on the mission.

12 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by SarkinYarki: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2020
J111333:
The bolded speaks volume. Debriefing is definitely inevitable and takes quite a time depending on the mission.

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:

Mr driver? So shock can't kill?

We are talking of a reversing car here... not a truck or tractor..

9 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by lomprico(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2020
I felt so too
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Queenserah26(f): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Much as accidents can happen anytime anywhere, I feel Gani is right on this!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by winkmart: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Yes it is

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by sigiyaya(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Definitely it does not look normal!

But I think it was more of a Spiritual hit than Physical!

The said Friend who hit her may have been just unfortunate to be the Physical instrument to finish off what has been done Spirtually!

Your submission always sounds stup!d and f00lish at the same time. You are just a brainwash mumu. Spiritual kee u there Ewu angry

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Mozegee: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Heaven, if any one is involved in this little girl death for serving the useless country she believe in. God will visit that person.who ever think that this little chap died a natural death is out of reality. As her parents are mourning her,so shall people mourn the death of the person children. At their peak,they will die, say s the Lord,Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) / Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.