Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. (10000 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by younghoodi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
naija_diva:

ummm,

what u ummmming about,u like that?
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by stkris(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2007
salma hayeck -- hell yeah!!  tongue cool
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by SugaLips(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
Tyson Beckford, Usher or Ray J. or all three of them. I know I know, I'm being greedy.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by chiogo(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Naughty girl tongue
thief!! tongue since when did u start likin' kells??. he's mine,ok?? tongue wink
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Hotepo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
Kyla Pratt
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by phanty(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
all i can tink of now s wentworth miller from prison Break just to ask him if he s dt smart,intelligent ,fast,quick,and so much a genius den we kld start talkin just talk no more
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by jeffoski(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
Beyonce
Omowunmi
Shakira
and Halle Berry
o and Genevieve too
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by segunpc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
omotola jalade ekeinde
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Princessty(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
Majid Michel
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
None.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by firedancer(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
twill def be with the sexiest man in the world jack sparrow (johnny depp) kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by faozidion: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
I would like to be locked up with MERCY JOHNSON so as to let her know ow people hate her dress sense grin grin grin on NAIRALAND!!!
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by FAIDATH: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
wentworth miller
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by rapstar: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
wow! halle berry, beyoncy , angerina jolie, alicia keys, jenifer lopez, vivica fox.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by hubaida(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
trey is really cute, hot
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2010
AFRICAN AMERICAN- LICK UR LIPS COOL J/ USHERRRRRRRRR
AMERICAN-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (MOS. DEF.)
LATINO-ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
INDIAN-THAT KRISH DUDE WATS HIS NAME?
GHANAIAN-MAJID MICHAEL
SOUTH AFRICAN-DANNY K
BRITISH-JAY SEAN/SIMON COWELL(AMERICAN IDOLS)
CANADIAN-RYAN GOSLING
NIGERIAN- RAMSEY NOAH/ MICHAEL EZEURONYE/ PRINCE EZE
I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON.THE WORLD HAS TOO MANY SEXY MEN IT'S A CRIME
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by sweetguy10(m): 2:46am On Mar 08, 2010
It will definitely by ENRIQUE IGLESIAS , the guy threw his family name Away , Leaving all the riches behind so as to make His own money , I'll ask him how he did that anyway ,

The rest Are Timothy Olyphant(the guy that acted hitman, can't u see his chest ?? sexy )
And LEONARDO DI CAPRIO , that guy makes me wanna be a GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by johnpius1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
pa james and baba ajasco grin seriously it will be tu face idibia cool
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by mystikal(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lucy Liu
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by binigurl07: 8:32pm On May 17, 2010
:d
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by abhi06: 8:25am On May 19, 2010

IT HAS TO BE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by nellaluv(f): 8:36am On May 19, 2010
for crying out loud, dude grin angry grin , mehn you're obsessed, this one has passed be careful.
Are you Nigerian?
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Felibaby(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn. I will love to be locked up in the elevator with the KOKOMASTER! kiss
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Gbemyte(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2010
Dare Art Alade
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by oludayomi(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
9ice, pls i lik his african luk alway n at all tym. i dnt see myslf geting married 2 a star dnt lik d way of life but his sings n luk made him luk more n more lik my kind of man.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Creamish(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
Boris Kodjoe kiss , Will Smith kiss or George Clooney kiss
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Awalondon(f): 4:59am On Jun 04, 2010
I would like it to be the Nigerian actor Osista Iheme I think that guy is so sexy, his ears are so adorable. Am in love with him, Someone please tell me how I can contact this guy
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by kpofkpof: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^^^CONTACT ERNEST OBI or one of those nolywood producers they will glady give u their addy

As for me, it will be between Prince Emeka Ani or Amaechi muonagor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin- Oh how i HATE, DETEST these guys
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Awalondon(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^^^ thanks gurl I will try that and I will let u know the outcome.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Kunbee: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2010
David Beckham
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Princessty(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
I Changed Min It Wud Be Lloyd Polite
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by gerri(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2010
for me trey songz or jesse jagz-two chocolate brothers. waoh!! i'm getting hot already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym / Osita Iheme's nephew So Cute / Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.