Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34559 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Hawkeye(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
Halle Berry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by erekere(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
for me it is beyonce knowles cos she really tickle my fancy i dont understand her goin out with the old big headed jayz can u imagine wat a young guy will do with aslim lovely body like ghers, God i am goin to eat her finish b4 help comes
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by femo2000(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
I think its Monique embarassed embarassed shocked Just kidding

I will really like to be lock with Dr. David Oyedepo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sistajay(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
Will Smith.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by inuwabas(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
i will not mind stella damasu ,i like that lady so much.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by skolche: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
i'm currently in Naija. i know its very possible to get locked in especailly as a result of the electricity problems. i that case i go for INI EDO (check out d'banj's album, u'll understand what i mean)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pam Anderson
Hugh Hefs girlfriends
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sistajay(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
Denzel Washington
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
oh my,mine would just be saint obi.hes d sexiest guy in my world!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by xxxnaijaxx: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
Stella Damascus or Chioma Chukwuka, Hmmmmmmmmmmm sexy xxxnaijaxxx@yahoo.com
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by xxxnaijaxx: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
jaydude, are u male or female?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
im a chic and y do u ask? ope im not snatching sum1s guy here!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
What type of chic names her self jaydude

Pam Grier(When she was younger lol.I guess older women need love too)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by millco88(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
BILL GATES AND WARREN BUFFET
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mikeonyi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Aishwarya Rai or Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Perle(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2008
esmorado
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by fatstan1: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2008
angelina jolly and halli berry
one and am in cloud nine the both at the sametime and its haven
dudes stay off these ladies so u dont make an enemy of me!!!!!!!!
hahaha
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dabreeze(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2008
lolĀ  cheesy Most Nigerian gurlz dun mind threesomes as long as celebrities r involved. Tv can b pwity deceivin' u noe. I'd prefer my ex-girlfriend. I kind of dun fancy the idea of shaggin'a total stranger celebrity or not. cool But hey sex is'nt everyfin'. I'd really love to av a word wiv' Barrack Obama,but not in an Elevator. And maybe Asa. wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
jay z and jermaine dupri, di guys fine no be small kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by suala: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
definitely MATTEW MCOUGHNEY
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by marydre: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
Obviously yar adua grin grin grin cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by icezik1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lapagegirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
Bishop david Oyedepo or Dora (NAFDAC Boss)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2008
A-4o or woteva u call urself.wots ur business wit woteva i name myself.do u know wot a forum is all about?? better stick 2 urself n learn not 2 interfere wit oda peoples issues.Amebo-40
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Osbornpolo: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
I want to lock into an elevator with
EBUBE NWOGU.
Anyway i nid her association.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by SamMilla1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
Jackie chan.
for protection
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Mos Def, Sexy Smart,Religious and can freestle like hell.
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0[/flash]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by hacker1848(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
WHO BE THIS GUY
adetorosey:

ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!!

PLEASE TAKE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE AT www.pajet.net. YOU COULD HELP PROMOTE IT BY SEARCHING THROUGH THE GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BOTTOM You WILL EARN COMMISSION FOR DOING THIS.
THANKS
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Queen Latifah!!! Drew Barrymore!!! grin grin ;DTheir HOT
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dupizzzle: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
babasuwe nw or koffi
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Madea19(f): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ice cube or Xizibit
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ms Cleo.
Cherokee.
Jada Fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) / Kim Oprah Decorated As Black Panther For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.