Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy (596 Views)

How Do I Stop Getting Dizzy When I Stand Up / I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! / Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by ugom123: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Greetings doctors in the house.

For sometime now, I feel dizzy. It happens like one day in, one day off. I may not feel dizzy today and may feel tomorrow. And when I feel dizzy, it happen mainly in the evening for some minutes.

I also notice that sometimes, a part of my body may just be warmer than others. It maybe my legs, or laps, or under my hands, etc.

I know this maybe really serious issue. Recently, I feel slight strike on my neck which is not constant but not normal to me.

My fear now is that I'm so scared of hospitals these days due to the covid 19. I wouldn't want to expose my self to that virus since I maybe having serious health concern based on the symptoms I described so far. I visited the hospital about 13 days ago and I was tested for malaria and typhoid. Though I have malaria and typhoid regularly and the test came out that I had malaria and typhoid. I was given drugs. But this dizziness has not stopped. I feel weak too. But not as if I can't walk or work. I walk and work even while feeling dizzy and weak. Like I said, it happens mainly in the evening and for few minutes and will varnish. I know something is wrong.
when I got to the hospital about 13 days ago, I wasn't impressed with how doctors and health care workers protected them selves against covid 19. Sincerely, the protection was weak and dangerous, no wonder many health workers now have the virus. This is scaring me from returning there. Even patients who came to hospital weren't obeying social distancing.

Any suggestion on tests I could run. I'm in ibadan. I'm 30 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by Avast(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2020
ugom123:

For sometime now, I feel dizzy. It happens like one day in, one

Have you treated the malaria and typhoid?
Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by ugom123: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Avast:

Have you treated the malaria and typhoid?

Thank you for the feedback. I have completed the drugs given to me.
Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by rtdCivilservant: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2020
ugom123:

For sometime now, I feel dizzy. It happens like one day in, one day off. I may not feel dizzy today and may feel tomorrow. And when I feel dizzy, it happen mainly in the evening for some minutes.

I also notice that sometimes, a part of my body may just be warmer than others. It maybe my legs, or laps, or under my hands, etc.

I know this maybe really serious issue. Recently, I feel slight strike on my neck which is not constant but not normal to me.

My fear now is that I'm so scared of hospitals these days due to the covid 19. I wouldn't want to expose my self to that virus since I maybe having serious health concern based on the symptoms I described so far. I visited the hospital about 13 days ago and I was tested for malaria and typhoid. Though I have malaria and typhoid regularly and the test came out that I had malaria and typhoid. I was given drugs. But this dizziness has not stopped. I feel weak too. But not as if I can't walk or work. I walk and work even while feeling dizzy and weak. Like I said, it happens mainly in the evening and for few minutes and will varnish. I know something is wrong.
when I got to the hospital about 13 days ago, I wasn't impressed with how doctors and health care workers protected them selves against covid 19. Sincerely, the protection was weak and dangerous, no wonder many health workers now have the virus. This is scaring me from returning there. Even patients who came to hospital weren't obeying social distancing.

Any suggestion on tests I could run. I'm in ibadan. I'm 30 years.
Check ur blood sugar level, it could be symptom of rising sugar level.
Walk into any standard pharmacy and get it check, there is an easy meter used in checking it(similar to that of blood pressure meter)

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by Goldp5988(f): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Recover soon.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by ugom123: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Check ur blood sugar level, it could be symptom of rising sugar level.

Okay, thanks. Can this be checked without going to hospital?
Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by ugom123: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Goldp5988:
Recover soon.

Thank you so much!
Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by Healthyway15: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Dizziness could be caused by many health conditions but you can check for anaemia, low blood sugar first
Re: Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy by ugom123: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Healthyway15:
Dizziness could be caused by many health conditions but you can check for anaemia, low blood sugar first

Eventually visited the hospital. The doctor did sugar level which they said was okay. He also checked blood pressure and he said was okay.

He said it could as a result of stress and lack of sleep. Of a truth, I work long hours on laptop as an Animator and really struggle to sleep. I do wake up two to three times at night and rarely able to sleep for 5 minutes in the afternoon without waking up suddenly. This has been on for over a year now.
doctor gave me stugeron tablet and Diazepam. But I'm not going to take Diazepam after reading about it online. Will only take the first one.
I will find better ways to mange sleep. If it means forcing my self, I will.

(1) (Reply)

My Blood Runs Cold When I See This Laughing Image In Time Of COVID 19 Genocide / Big News To The World / I Sweat Profusely Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.