Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish (444 Views)

Do You Want To Become A Big Data Engineer? This Free E-book Will Guide You / Python E-book For Beginners / Become An Amazon Associate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by TheSourcerer: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Morning Gore Lovers , hope you had great nightmares or at least a dreamless one
Thing is I've been given heads up since my consistent ban on my 'crude/demonic topics'
Was suggested creating a YouTube channel by sweetheart UndauntedYOCA
Which I did but don't see myself on camara or people seeing me due to the nature of topics and stories involved

Then Muurian Suggested a blog , which we did but he owns ,so we cut things short.great blog btw
So a great guy somethinMathematics , suggest I get my research uploaded on Amazon , I thought this a good idea , I definately can work with this especially with secrecy involved ,
Sad thing is Something waec guy only posts once in a year ... So could you guys put me through ..... Hopefullandlord CAPSLOCKED doggedfighter palehair Bojack
Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Thing is I've been given heads up since my consistent ban on my 'crude/demonic topics'
Which I did but don't see myself on camara or people seeing me due to the nature of topics and stories involved

Then Muurian Suggested a blog , which we did but he owns ,so we cut things short.great blog btw
So a great guy somethinMathematics , suggest I get my research uploaded on Amazon , I thought this a good idea , I definately can work with this especially with secrecy involved ,
Sad thing is Something waec guy only posts once in a year ... So could you guys put me through ..... Hopefullandlord CAPSLOCKED doggedfighter palehair Bojack
You can put your stuff on amazon and youtube, you don't have to show your face na, you can do voice over with pictures that are free and maybe create your own beat because YouTube won't pay you if you make use of someone else's song sha. Strict rules but you can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by TheSourcerer: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You can put your stuff on amazon and youtube, you don't have to show your face na, you can do voice over with pictures that are free and maybe create your own beat because YouTube won't pay you if you make use of someone else's song sha. Strict rules but you can do it.
Thanks Grey♥️♥️
Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by Makavelli25: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Contact iLegend .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by Palehair: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Awesome idea, it's about time you took gore next level
Do you know about the BAYUBARS method of online content creation? It's like evolving from the bottom to the top. It's an online pyramid. It starts with book publishing... You can know more by helping yourself to videos about it on YouTube.
I implore you to read this thread here on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Hello ilegend
Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by TheSourcerer: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Palehair:

Awesome idea, it's about time you took gore next level
Do you know about the BAYUBARS method of online content creation? It's like evolving from the bottom to the top. It's an online pyramid. It starts with book publishing... You can know more by helping yourself to videos about it on YouTube.
I implore you to read this thread here on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/
I WhatsApped you
Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by Palehair: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I WhatsApped you
Oh so sorry man, haven't been online since yesterday
Re: How Do I Get An Amazon E-book ish by Palehair: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I WhatsApped you
I never got any WhatsApp message from you though

(1) (Reply)

Not Again 》 Zuckerberg And Jeff Bezos Got $14 Billion Richer In A Single Day / Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile Alpha —android Studio Plugin, Ios Integration & More / Computer Science Graduates What Work Are You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.