Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,333 members, 7,910,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Should I Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose? (1929 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Alwaysachick: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
i once pulled dat on a girl..just to keep her for my selfish self,knowing i wasn't going to marry her..when i got tired,i ended it...becareful and make bed for deceit.may GOD forgive me.

Your sins have been forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: Who Should I Choose? by TEAMvido(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought they said true love exit ? ... follow your heart... you shouldn't be confused..
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Pauling: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
If u leave ur babydaddy becos of is violence and clinge 2 ur now bfriend becos of his caring,,, u r both right and wrong @dsame time.. If ur babydaddy happen 2 b ur brother or son,, will u want his wife 2 leave him becos of 'once in awhile' violence according 2 u.... And clinge 2 a new guy who have no genesis with her... Will u ever pray dat ur brother or son b single even if they r worst than ur babydaddy.. We always want good tins 4 ourselves while we duel on d mistake of other 2 wich them bad.. Everyman have his bad side.. Am not judging u... I just dont want u 2 com some month or year later n b reporting ur now mr nice guy... Am not supporting ur babydaddy,, @dsame time not siding ur mr nice guy

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by luscioustrish(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Choose none!
Re: Who Should I Choose? by narit: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm currently in a relationship with a peaceful and caring guy. Although he's broke for now as a result of covid 19 affecting his job. He's been very very generous to me before before having issues with his job. I've been supporting him financially since his job was put on hold. This guy serves me when I pay him a visit. He doesn't allow me to clear the dishes or wash, he doesn't allow me to sweep and anything I want, he goes to get it for me. He does everything himself. He pampers me a lot and makes me feel like a baby. When I sleep at night, he'll stay up to ward off mosquitoes from biting me. I'll always ask him to go to sleep but he'll say he doesn't want anything to harm my skin. He loves me so much and wants to marry me. I'm a single mum of one and he's aware of that.

On the other hand, the father of my child has expressed interest in coming to marry me soonest. The reason why I left him was because he was a bit violent and vulgar when I was him. He hit me a couple of times and pushed me once when I was pregnant. Not that type of horrible beating we see in social media, but I took it as a warning sign that it might get worse. Although he has his good sides too. He's generous. Now he wants us back together. Says because of our daughter, he wants us to be one family. He said he's changed and is now born again. many people are advising me to marry him because he's the father of my child, but is that enough reason to want to marry him? He's hurt me a lot in the past( details withheld) although I've forgiven him. I'm so undecided on who to settle down with. I need help on who to choose.
Never go back to any of them. Especially the nice boyfriend, what do you expect him to be, according to you he currently has no job and you are the one taking care of his need. Men are logically deceptive creature, with great patience and tolerance if they want to be. You know, if you aren't scared of loosing him and seeing his true behaviour stop giving anything be it money, words of encouragement, I am not saying you should be harsh just stop being supportive for a while. And you will see what mr nice can be capable of. But sincerely, only God can give someone a good Spouse. You should pray to him.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by ojuu4u(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:
Those of you trying to judge her should pls take a pill and let her be; she is human so she has every right to seek clarification and make mistakes.

I really wonder wat is wrong with our guys this days, seeking for advice has now become a crime and the next thing is SIMP vs Alpha male debate. if you dnt have anything reasonable to write, why not read and move on
OP, please dnt go back to ur ex, he will get worst with time. continue ur current rlshp and things will get beta

And you think the current guy will continue keep vigil on her when the love got fade in future, he will continue washing plates and do house chore?

She talked about her ex being a little bit violent! Did you ask what OP did before such aggressive behavior?

Has OP sees other side of new lover boy too? Did you think new lover boy will love OP's child like OP herself??
Can new lover boy takes care/gives OP's kid proper upbringing like his father?

These are the questions you are supposed to take note b4 telling her to abandon her ex!

Divorce! Most especially if kid has involved supposes to be the last resort in marriage having explored all other options.

They separated already, I think the ex has come back to his senses, the two now need to reach a defined compromise for their marriage to work again.
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
narit:

Never go back to any of them. Especially the nice boyfriend, what do you expect him to be, according to you he currently has no job and you are the one taking care of his need. Men are logically deceptive creature, with great patience and tolerance if they want to be. You know, if you aren't scared of loosing him and seeing his true behaviour stop giving anything be it money, words of encouragement, I am not saying you should be harsh just stop being supportive for a while. And you will see what mr nice can be capable of. But sincerely, only God can give someone a good Spouse. You should pray to him.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Boy Sleeping With Mouth Open Wakes Up To See His Crush Laughing At Him / A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. / Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.