Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,335 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title (5188 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
Star actress, Patience Ozokwor popularly referred as Mama G was recently honoured with a chieftaincy title, Ada Eji Eje Mba 1 of Ngwo from the people of her town in Enugu State.

The event which took place at Ngwo, Enugu State on the 2nd of January 2011 attracted a lot of dignitaries from all walks of life. Patience the ageless veteran actress who appreciated the presence of her friends, associates and colleagues in the movie world couldn’t hide her joy.

The title was conferred on her in appreciation of the smiles she has put on the faces of so many people all over the world most especially Nigerians by traditional rulers, king makers and other chiefs in Ngwo. Speaking on the conferment, Mama G simply put “It was the Lord’s doing and I am happy indeed about it”

Aside her acting prowess spiced with her comic ability, Mama G is one actress loved by all and sundry because of her spirit of giving and amiable disposition. Speaking further on her nomination for such an enviable title, she said “my nomination came from Ngwo Social Club even without my involvement.

I was shocked when I got the letter notifying me that my community wanted to honour me”. It would be recall that Mama G was among the few Nigerians who were awarded with the National Honour by President Goodluck Jonathan in 2010. As a mother and lover of good things of life who has delivered even more than promise in the movie world, she can not but keep the flag flying. www.Nigeriafilms.com join other Nigerians home and abroad in saying a big congratulations.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2011/01/20/patience-ozokwor-honoured-with-chieftaincy-title/
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Kunbee: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mama g for life

G for general
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by bashr4: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
no be small thing oo
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Afam4eva(m): 2:03am On Feb 06, 2011
Kunbee:

Mama g for life

G for general

General in Calabar

General in London

General in all the special joints around.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by callme2: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2011
the woman is too much

versatile in all aspect of acting

SHE IS A ROLE MODEL
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by callme2: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2011
She acts much much better than Joke Silvia
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Coolabbie: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
A well deserved honor. Congrats patience.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by aliali: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
call-me:

She acts much much better than Joke Silvia

Who ask you? you wan start tribal wahala.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by german007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
Well deserved.

Could someone kindly tell me what "Ada Eji Eje Mba" means in English.

cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Earthwide: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
These are the kind of in Nigeria that are suppose to be giving titles not those political criminals
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Earthwide: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
What ever it means does not matter
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by german007(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
Earthwide:

What ever it means does not matter

Only asking what it means out of curiosity.

It will only be nice to know the reason why a title is conferred upon someone as the meaning of the title would expressly imply the reason why she was given the title.

If the title means "No 1 trouble maker in Igbo Land" it sounds very plausible.  grin   grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by sayso: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
mama gee.G for general
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by AndreUweh(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
german007:

Well deserved.

Could someone kindly tell me what "[b]Ada Eji Eje Mba"
means in English.

cool[/b]

A worthy female ambassador.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by chiozor: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
aliali:

Who ask you? you wan start tribal wahala.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by MMM2(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
how oduko mama g drink dat day.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by wendybaby(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
I love Mama G

Well-done mama, keep the flag flying high kiss
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
I'm not sure what one does to get a chieftaincy title, but she deserves it!

Very good actor. She scares me tho, she's too good to not be a real witch.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Mehiedu(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
well deserved title i must say
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by tlops(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mama G, carry Go
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by hexcraft(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2011
Well, for the many positive contributions in the "comic" and comedy like roles in movies, She deserves it.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by kemisuga(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2011
Congrats to her. She is a good actress. wink
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by chuks0421(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2011
Well deserved.

Could someone kindly tell me what "Ada Eji Eje Mba" means in English.

Ada Eji Eje Mba means Our Daughter dat represents us well in diaspora
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by Mygoldie(f): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2011
Area mama,you too much. cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by 1money: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
Up Mama G.
Congrats
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by martins098: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
G for General!!!

Mama the mama!!!

All for Mama G,
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by sylve11: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by NAJALYN: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
Congratulations Patience. You deserve it.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title by angelz(f): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mama gee
my person

(1) (Reply)

Tae Heckard DENIES Snatching Nelly From Ashanti-details / Confidence Boobies Faces Danger, May Opt For Silicon Bra / Photos: Actress Rukky Sanda Goes Out Without Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.