Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,475 members, 7,944,372 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Free Skincare Online Academy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Skincare Online Academy (900 Views)

Free Skincare Class For Naija Ladies / Free Skincare And Makeup Training!!! / In Need Of A Very Good Online Skincare Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Welcome to this online platform, where you learn everything about skincare, and how to make your skincare products by yourself
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2020
WHAT IS THE TERM SKINCARE

Skin care is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance and relieve skin conditions. They can include nutrition, avoidance of excessive sun exposure and appropriate use of emollients.

DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES

There are five common skin types: normal, oily, dry, combination and sensitive. Blotting a clean tissue on your face in the morning is an easy way to find out your skin type.

A normal skin type has good circulation and there will not be any trace of sebum (or oil) on the tissue. Normal skin is soft, with a smooth, even skin tone.

An oily skin type will leave blots of facial oil on the tissue, particularly from the cheeks, nose and forehead. This type of skin has overactive sebaceous glands, producing more oil than necessary. Oily skin can be caused by hereditary factors, diet, hormone levels, pregnancy, unsuitable cosmetics and stress, leading to acne flare ups and enlarged pores. It is vital to thoroughly clean the skin regularly with gentle, soap-free cleansers.

A dry skin type has a low level of sebum and does not maintain oil easily. Dry skin is often flaky and feels tight after being wiped. Gentle cleansing and a rich protective moisturiser for dry skin is essential to control that tight, uncomfortable feeling. It may be necessary to adjust your dry skin moisturiser for the changing seasons With.

A combination skin type oil is produced around the 'T-zone' of the nose and forehead but not on the cheeks, mouth and eye areas. The best skin care for combination skin will involve treating each region differently.

Having a sensitive skin type can mean different things to different people. It can be caused by skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema or allergies. Sensitive skin can become inflamed and irritated easily. It is important to choose the right skin care products for sensitive skin because many cleansers and moisturisers contain ingredients that can cause an adverse reactions to this skin.
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by geeannah(f): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
following
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
*Skincare is divided into two:*

� *PRO-MIXING* and
� *ORGANIC MIXING*

*PRO-MIXING;*
Promixing is the combination of *_Organic and Inorganic ingredients_* to achieve a desired and faster result.

This is to say that, _these inorganic ingredients are still made of organic ingredients_ but have been put together in form of serums, oils,milks, creams etc to help facilities a faster and effective result in skin care.

They are free of "Hydroquinone", "Mecury" and other harsh ingredients that are harmful to the skin, these ingredients have been tested and trusted by dermatologist.

Promixing is for those who want to go fully into the business of skin care, for those who are not new in the business of skin care if u notice sometimes when u make purely organic for ur clients its either it does not work fast or they don't Have patience to wait for their creams to starts working that's because _it take time to show and some times does not show at all,_

So while promixing may take like 2week or less for result to start showing(depending on skin type) _purely Organic may take even 3 months or even more_ then your clients starts complaining that your cream is fake, so to avoid that we have to advance to Promixing.
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORGANIC MIXING*

_*This Is the act of making your products from scratch using 100% natural ingredients.*_
_A product is said to be organic when it has no traces of inorganic ingredient._

Organic products these days are one of the fast selling products in the beauty world.

It is the basics of cream making and it takes longer time to work and most time it works only on people with sensitive skin...

1 Like

Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
At times, bleaching our skin is actually not our intention, but we need something that will help make our skin look brighter
This black soap is good and helps in toning the skin and giving it that natural glow without any side effect.

100% TONING BLACK SOAP

RECIPE
½ wrap Ghana black soap base or any lightening soap base of your choice
3 tbs pure natural honey
3 tbs tumeric powder
2 tbs carrot oil
2 tbs jojoba oil
2 tbs orange oil
3tbs Omi Aro (herbal water)
4-5 anti pimple balls
3tbs lemon peel
2tbs sandalwood powder
1½ tbs camwood powder
1 tbs sulphur
1½ tbs ascorbic acid
2 tbs Citric acid
1½ tbs kojic dip
Fragrance
1½ tbs preservative
METHOD

Soak your Black soap in very little water and leave it over night for the soap to get softer.
The next day, add all your powders to the soaked soap first followed by your oils, add your preservatives and fragrance last
Blend properly till all ingredients totally dissolved in the soap, then leave to rest for 12-24hrs
Your Black soap is read for use after 24hrs
Feel free to share our post or tag your friends to learn from this here
Join me tomorrow evening for another powerful recipe

1 Like

Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do you have physical classes? Or whatsApp group or number. Someone is interested in learning skin care
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Do you have physical classes? Or whatsApp group or number. Someone is interested in learning skin care

Yes I train on WhatsApp for a token, you can message me on WhatsApp 07019399379, ebook Is also available
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:40am On Jul 25, 2020
pweetydior:

Yes I train on WhatsApp for a token, you can message me on WhatsApp 07019399379, ebook Is also available
Okay.
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
NOTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR SKIN WILL WORK UNLESS YOU EXFOLIATE
Exfoliating is the process of removing old dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. The skin naturally sheds dead skin cells to make room for new cells every 30 days or so.

Sometimes, dead cells don’t shed completely. This can result in dry, flaky patches and clogged pores. Exfoliating can help prevent this.
BENEFITS OF EXFOLIATING
� Exfoliating leaves your skin looking brighter and improve the effectiveness of topical skin care products by enhancing absorption.
� Exfoliating helps prevent clogged pores, resulting in fewer breakouts.
� Long-term exfoliating can increase collagen production. Collagen is key to glowing, vibrant skin. The protein also promotes skin elasticity, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and related sagging.
For more tips....... Kindly follow this page and tag a friend to follow

Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Coconut oil is a carrier oil used in skincare formulations and it's has many benefit to our skin.

Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening lovers, hope our day wasnt too stressfull
Here is another fantastic recipe:

EFFECTIVE BUTT/ BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAM

Olive oil, coconut oil, and fish oil are some of the most important natural oils that have been used throughout the ages by women desiring to get bigger buttocks. All of these essential oils will lift, tighten, and increase the size of your buttocks

*Olive oil
*cold pressed coconut oil(base 1)
*fish oil
*berry oil
*maca root oil
*shea butter(base 2)
*petroleum jelly(base 3)
*carrot oil
*fenugreek oil
*fennel oil
*vitamin E oil

Melt bases using double boiler,
start adding all other oil

Maca powder can replace Maca oil

Same as others except shea butter,vitamin E oil,fish oil,coconut oil,Olive oil,petroleum jelly

Apply by massage butts upwards and round for a minute
Wear panties

To be used morning and night
No need for squats

Apply on breast upward motion,circular motion
Wear bra

To be used morning and night

You can exempt Shea butter,petroleum jelly
use fire processed coconut oil
instead...All powders must be processed into oil

Visible result in 7 days

Package and sell after testing

It clears strechmarks
Makes skin soft
Makes skin fleshy
Join me tomorrow evening for yet another loaded recipe
For skincare training message 07019399379
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2020
DO YOU KNOW?

Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello!!!.
Who is happy to have me here again
OUR RECIPE FOR TONIGHT�

DARK UNDERARM SCRUB

INGREDIENTS

-1cup brown sugar
-powdered milk 2tbs
-Baking soda 1tbs
-honey 2tbs
-lemon/lime juice 4 tbsp
-olive or coconut oil 10ml

DIRECTIONS

Mix all the recipe in a container you can store it in a fridge for long term use ,it clears dark underarms.

I hope this will be help full
What recipe would u like me to drop next?
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Join me here by 9pm
What recipe do you want me to drop for you?
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
100% STRETCH MARK REMOVAL OIL

INGREDIENTS
1 tbs VIT E oil
1 tbs python fat oil ( the oil not the fat)
1 drop tea tree essential oil
2 tbs Shalom stretch marks oil or any stretch mark oil of your choice
Pinch of miracle powder
1 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs schenic
3 drops lavender repair essence (oil)
1 tbs Argan oil
1 tbs collagen liquid extract
1 tbs AloeVera gel (optional, but for a uniform consistency I advice you add)
3 drops Preservative (that's if you are keeping it for a long time)

STEPS:
☑️ Get a clean bowl, Add 2 tbs of shalom stretch mark oil
☑️ Add 3 drops of lavender essence and stir
☑️ Add a pinch of miracle powder and stir
☑️ Add 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and stir
☑️ Add 1 tbs of argan oil and stir
☑️ Add 1 tbs of collagen liquid extract and stir
☑️ Add 1 tbs of schenic and stir
☑️ Add 1 tbs of coconut oil and stir
☑️ Add 1 tbs of python fat oil
☑️ Add 1 tbs of Vitamin E oil
☑️ Add your 1 tbs of aloevera gel and stir until a uniform mixture is achieved
☑️ Then add you preservatives and stir and your stretch mark oil ready for use.

HOW TO USE
Massage the affected area with this oil morning and night after shower each day, Changes are noticeable from 2 weeks. Continue this procedure for one month and share your testimonies ♥

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE
YOU CAN ALSO GET READY MADE OIL FROM US, AT #2500 ONLY (100ml)
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
If I don't get a comment here, I will stop sending free recipe ooooo, I can't be talking to myself
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by pweetydior(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Free Skincare Online Academy by GabriellePeake: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
I also recently thought about making my own cosmetics. Natural cosmetics are more useful and have a more favorable effect on the skin. I'll use your recipes, watch other videos, and read beautiful women articles to better understand the topic. First of all, I want to make natural perfumes, since I don't use ordinary ones. Maybe you have experience in this? I really love natural oils, and now they sell so many of them. At home, you can make not only oil perfumes but also solid, gel and sprays. I really like the essential oils of lemon, orange, grapefruit.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Palm Slippers / Quality wristwatches ....payment On Delivery plus Free Delivery / Summer Braid Hairstyles 2022 |45 Braided Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.