Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Can I Raise Money For Transport Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Raise Money For Transport Business? (372 Views)

Get Your Qute Quadricycle New Keke For Lagos Transport Business Here / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Raise Money For Transport Business? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day NLers.

I'm currently 28 and tired of being without any visible stream of income.
A lot of things happened to delay my gaining admission, and by the time I got into the university, I was already 24.

I'm currently in final year, and traveled home during the first week of lockdown.
It's been free food and other provisions since then but right now I'm really restless and can't take it anymore.

My father is vehemently opposed to blue collar jobs and isn't at all bothered by my presence in the house (something that really pisses me off).

The other time I discussed with him over embarking on a venture since the lockdown wasn't letting off and ASUU is still picketing, he tried to assure me that all was well and school will soon resume. I was so angry.

Personally I've decided I won't be staying here anymore by the end of the month.
Because it's really getting to me and I fear for my emotional health.

Thinking the forced holidays wouldn't last for long, I had busied myself with online certification and some online businesses claiming to pay in forex, but I soon found out they either led nowhere or maybe I haven't really happened on the ones that worked.

Right now I want to go into transportation business.
But I don't have the funds and asking my father is out of the question.

So I want to know how I can raise money to buy a tricycle.
I need advise on loans I wouldn't struggle so much to offset if I'm really careful or a surefire stream of income that'll help me raise money once I leave home.

I want to invest (even though things are already looking late) and pick up my life as much as I can before schools resume.

My goal is to save up, pay off debts or loans (if any) and invest in more tricycles.
I don't keep girlfriends and don't spend unnecessarily so managing myself won't be an issue.

I know some people will criticise me for realising things way too late but there's no problem because it's not how far but how well.
And please don't tell me I'm still young or something like that.

I really want to establish myself enough to be able to raise my own family at 34 or 35.

I'm not interested in any get-rich-quick-scheme or fraud or any business with criminal undertones.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Raise Money For Transport Business? by onojaford(m): 3:20am On Mar 05
How far?
Did this plan scale?
What are you into rn?

(1) (Reply)

. / Earn Free Bitcoin Using This Method / Claim Free Gram With A Free Registration. 1 Gram Is 2 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.