Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,642 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me (25414 Views)

Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim / Saraki: How Nigerians Can Prevent Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by ican2020: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Yes, it was Amju that told Ilorin people not to vote for you idiot. You and your late father are mad. You lost all elective positions in Kwara State; Governorship, 3 Senators, 6 House of Reps and 40 State Assembly. The Tribunal recently gave your party one State Assembly Seat. Yet you fool said Magu wants to ruin your reputation. Which reputation do you and your family have if not that of looting and stelaing?
See painment

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Naijasurveys(f): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by babajero(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Yes, it was Amju that told Ilorin people not to vote for you idiot. You and your late father are mad. You lost all elective positions in Kwara State; Governorship, 3 Senators, 6 House of Reps and 40 State Assembly. The Tribunal recently gave your party one State Assembly Seat. Yet you fool said Magu wants to ruin your reputation. Which reputation do you and your family have if not that of looting and stelaing?
You are hate filled. You better leave social media and help yourself before it gets too late.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by 1759ademola(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
My wonder is that why is the sudden judgement after Magu left the office and before another chairman is appointed.
Very soon, our politicians will start telling us that Corruption is a ghost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

SHUT UP!!!
YOU SMALL HUNGRY BOY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Nitah1: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dobson43:
grin

Calm down, bro. The matter set before you and I stipulates that a court of competent jurisdiction struck out the case against Saraki. One cannot dispute this undeniable fact.

Ilorin politics aside, it's obvious to a blind man that Magu had a case against Saraki. And yes, Saraki had found himself at crossroads with people of conflicting interest both at state and at federal level.

Saraki is a thief and any other person that support him is also a thief.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Kindledlight(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oga go sit down jor,if i hear say......
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Saraki d serpent. Ride on..... Few of us who love would always wish u well.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by IvarTheBoneless: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
1759ademola:
My wonder is that why is the sudden judgement after Magu left the office and before another chairman is appointed.
Very soon, our politicians will start telling us that Corruption is a ghost.

Malami has been working with Saraki for a long time.

I hope Malami is exposed for the thief he is

1 Like

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Cheeryfeet: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Himnand his useless father has a name, but who knows you and your useful father. Whose son are you? What is your father's name.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by walex2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Kwara has 24 State Assembly n in all the 16 local govt not 40.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Dobson43: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nitah1:
Saraki is a thief and any other person that support him is also a thief.

That's a really deep statement. I understand.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by mystmoze(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
See personal beef na.. Weldon o, hop u Don chop?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Bluntemperor: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Your leaders dont give two bleeps about you

They r all the same, few people are controlling many people

Saraki,Dogara and their likes should leave Magu alone.Magu has gone his bits and Nigeria can see how Corruption is fighting back.If all these retired Politicians wants relevance,they should go back home and register in new Parties they can control.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Yusman316(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
U can claim all the righteousness u want, truth is some persons from day one never wanted Magu as efcc chairman. If it is about due diligence, many persons won't be confirmed to positions in this country due to their checked past. As for those who say that the judiciary is doing the bidding of the ruling party or govt, how come opposition members are getting favorable court judgement?
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Brown2012: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
You talk like you don't know that all though his team lost some seats, they where also rigged out because he refused to support the Apc party. You will just open your mouth wide and be spilling poopoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Layksaide(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Watch what you say

1 Like

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Layksaide(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Malami has been working with Saraki for a long time.

I hope Malami is exposed for the thief he is

How? Any proof you got?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by israelmao(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Saraki,you have been vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Afolabimills(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

Trash!

Ode ni e
don't mind that fool they praise incompetent mofos in this useless clueless govt of numudu buhari ass licker
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Babastrong(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
You want to start afresh abi? go and re-read your books( the prince, 48 laws of power)
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by kolade560: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
You cannot tamper with some peop without having problem in life . I fear saraki head, "madarinkan"(only Yoruba will know).
The likes of OBJ, GEJ has powerful destinies, don't touch d annointed.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by jrusky(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Why did you get these much anger and in pain. Just read what you just posted so kindly point to a single politician that is free from corruption right from buhari to your street concillor

Your blood just boilling for already settled matter. Even your Magu more corrupt than Saraki Dynasty put together. A police of officer with almost 10 oil batch, 380 houses and billions in account hidden everywhere bro pls calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Cantonese: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Can you abuse Saraki or any member of his family face to face? What you cannot do one on one as a man why don't you simply shut your mouth about it?
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by adm212144: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
And has it lead you and the rest Kwarans ?no where except talk talk .try to attain where is he today first before complaining.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

At least he and his father were former no 3 man, not an easy feat bro. Abuse all of them
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by RichBoy247: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

Trash!

Ode ni e

Frustration is setting in.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by RichBoy247: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
adm212144:
And has it lead you and the rest Kwarans ?no where except talk talk .try to attain where is he today first before complaining.

If you are praying to attain the position of generational looters, good luck. I am not.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by RichBoy247: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Cantonese:

Can you abuse Saraki or any member of his family face to face? What you cannot do one on one as a man why don't you simply shut your mouth about it?

I was one of those that stoned him at the praying ground in Ilorin four years ago.
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thief calling out thief
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by RichBoy247: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Layksaide:

Watch what you say

Are you from Kwara? If not, keep shut. It is people whose money Saraki's family have been stealing that are angry and we are not watching what we say, we will continue to say it until the gods of Sango, Ogun, Obatala and Esu Odara destroy the Sarakis
Re: Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me by RichBoy247: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
babajero:
You are hate filled. You better leave social media and help yourself before it gets too late.

If your money is being stolen, you will be angry too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) / Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.