Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out (1156 Views)

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by CSAC: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Aliyu Ibrahim, has cried out over not being able to find love in his poor state.

Ibrahim who shared photos of his apartment in Minna, Niger State's capital, said no woman wants to settle down with him and all he's been getting is mockery and insults....

MORE PHOTOS:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/i-wish-i-can-find-love-in-my-poverty.html?m=1

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by techmo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin

Package yourself better and impregnate one girl... No right thinking woman of this century would try this poverty

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by ttaiwo09: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Now you know why some guys do illegitimate means to make money

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by onward4life(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
CSAC:
A Nigerian man identified as Aliyu Ibrahim, has cried out over not being able to find love in his poor state.

Ibrahim who shared photos of his apartment in Minna, Niger State's capital, said no woman wants to settle down with him and all he's been getting is mockery and insults....

MORE PHOTOS:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/i-wish-i-can-find-love-in-my-poverty.html?m=1

Yu aren't alone bro

God dey with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by ashewoboy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
their pvssy is for the wealthy.
who nor like better thing.

if you have game, you can fvck eniqurlcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gentle0wavez: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
U even get place to stay sef.
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Your house is not okay and you are looking for love instead of a better place.
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by MJBOLT: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
instead of him to wish for a better place,he is wishing for love.SIMP LORD undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by damoceile: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
This guy matter don finally enter Nairaland grin grin nah so person dey take blow oo shocked shocked
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Effulgent(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
when you are using itel p33
which girl go stay with you when you dey use transsion phone grin
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by OLESCO(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
its well
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bro package yourself around 2017 am a Scottish grin if you know you know and I dated one girl that time I promised her many things and she foolishly believed me despite knowing fully well that am a Scottish grin iPhone 6splus was one of the things I promised her and we fûck steadily like no other grin just package yourself you will thank me later,it took a very long time before I know that even without money you can still fûck a girl but shout out to all my boss and bad guys in the dating game ✌️ Holler back to me if you know what am talking about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
CSAC:

But to be sincere even if my niggar is living in this type of house he shouldn't expect my visitors visa the house is really bad grin
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
CSAC:

A case of low self-esteem personified.

You will have to appear attractive, to attract your kind of woman...You go on to convince her to make her abandon her family and stick with you.

You have to sharpen your potentials so it is ever ready to grab the next available opportunity.

Shoe get size.

Their is a woman for every man who opens his heart to receive her.

The guy should fix himself to attract his woman, so they can team up to navigate the life happily.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by lilmaydee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol!
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by haiti007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
There's a woman for every man
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
CSAC:

Awww. I really hope god brings many blessings for this guy in life.
Re: I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out by LINTUNE(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2020
lets be frank here, is it not better that hr focuses more on having better life, than looking for love, who love epp..infact love alone can never be enough for a successful relationship...haba atleast be able to fend for ursef as a man before u should even think of love, perhaps when u can fend for ursef, u will meet a woman, that can also fend for herself, then its a win win for u..

(1) (Reply)

30k Sexual Joke Competition - Ends 11-09-2020 / Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen / Help,should I Give Her 20k Or Use 1k To Hire Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.