Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do You Need To Send Bulk Mail Without 3rd Party Smtp Service? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need To Send Bulk Mail Without 3rd Party Smtp Service? (234 Views)

SMTP Scanner - Webmail Free Smtp Cracker Working 2020 / Buy Email Blaster Software|Blast Emails To Over 10,000 Ppl Free| Free SMTP / Sell Dumps Sell Smtp Leads Webmails Rdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need To Send Bulk Mail Without 3rd Party Smtp Service? by niel63(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Do you need to send bulk mail without 3rd party smtp service?

This is supposed to be a very very long thread and oh, this is not for any small "email marketing" company or individual looking for a solid mailing option.

Thing is, you can get your own smtp email service setup and running, sending up to 6 - 20 MILLIONS emails everyday. (Oh trust me, I am not exaggerating).

Like I mentioned, this doesn't come cheap and it's supposed to be a long thread BUT i will leave the details for the serious individuals or company looking to have this setup and running.

Before you ask me any question, please read and learn more about powerMTA, IP rotations and IP warming.

There's just alot to talk about. Chat me up on whatsapp O7O52 {} 980 {} 542 let's discuss this if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Verified UK Goggle Adsense With And Without Domain Available / How To Get A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria / Professional Blog For Sale With Adsense 78$ extra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.