Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom (768 Views)

“Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by babalomike: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
SECRETS ABOUT EATING IN THE DREAM AND AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCES

Dream life is another world entirely that can make or mar the destiny of men, eating in the dream at times may be dangerous to the destiny of man. If You Had A Dream In Which You Were Eating Or Drinking. The enemies can use the dream medium to cause havocs into the life of man, don't ever take it lightly.
Eating in the dream is a spiritual tool used by the devil and principalities that can destroy human. When a person eat in the dream , it's crystal clear that problems are loading. Sometimes , if God can open your inner and spiritual eyes to see the food eaten in dreams , you will be sad and be prayerful. Eating or drinking in the dream has a negative impact in human's life.
14 SECRETS ABOUT EATING IN THE DREAM AND AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCES

14 FACTS ABOUT EATING IN THE DREAM

Here are facts about eating in the dream below:

1. Eating in the dream is a bad dream and spiritual weapon to affect God's plan

2. Eating in the dream is a spiritual tool by enemies to cause stagnancy in man

3. Eating in the dream is not from God but from satan to tamper and destroy destinies

4. Eating in the dream are prepared and dished satanic caterers

5. Eating in the dream won't satisfy hunger urge

6. Eating in the dream is a spiritual weapons of the darkness to cause sickness in your life

7. Eating in the dream can bring you non-satisfaction

8. Eating in the dream can leisure you into an unknown covenant

9. Eating in the dream might results to attacks on your life

10. Eating in the dream can bring ailments and diseases on your life

11. It can lead to poverty and wretchedness

12. It might brings about Satanic merchandise and enterprise upon one's life

13. It can scatter marriage if care is not taken

14. It can lead to health disorder or stomach upsections

WHO ARE THESE POWERS THAT MAKE YOU EAT IN THE DREAM?

Place a press on this link to read up

[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/07/14-secrets-about-eating-in-dream-and.html
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
I have been eating in my dreaming since I wss a child and nothing spiritual has ever eyed me or attacked me in anyway for it. So what does that tell you of your theory? undecided
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I have been eating in my dreaming since I wss a child and nothing spiritual has ever eyed me or attacked me in anyway for it. So what does that tell you of your theory? undecided
where is videos
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by meobizy(f): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2020
I have died in my dreams multiple times. What does it mean? Revadebola, what?
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2020
yarimo:
where is videos
videos of what?
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by paxonel(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Op, you better go and practice African traditional babalawo and stop deceiving people under the disguise of Christianity.
Which eating in the dream are you praying against, the one you ate last night that you were never conscious about?
Una mumu o grin
Re: 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom by yarimo(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
videos of what?
video of what you claimed

(1) (Reply)

My Spirit Experience. / The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. / An Important Bible Verse Most Pastors Don't Teach In Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.