Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5328037 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) (10147) (10148) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Nomyth:

Keep living in delusions and denial.

Erica has moved on and continued winning on her own.

She doesn't want a Pigg anymore[/s].
E pain am well well
Success doesn't hide grin
It's only u dumb hoelites consoling urselves grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2021
You didn't lie bro..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
So true!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Stanning the cursed failure Erica Nlewedim is one of the toughest task you can give yourself as a human being.

Na so so defence and shalaye every day. No peace of mind since the days of the days of John the Baptist. grin grin

You have to automatically become dumb and delusional just so you can fit into the fanbase.

You have to cook up delusional stuffs for your daily useless empty hashtags..

Omo whoricans, una dey try.

Next time, look well before you stan grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Nomyth:

This is very simple.

Somebody went on a Newspaper to tell the world that he doesn't have a love life (how pathetic?) and the girl that has been sincerely loving him decided to leave him. So who dumped who?

It's just like u telling ur friends u don't really love ur girlfriend and she heard and then decided to leave u, will u say u dumped her in that regard?[/s]
The simple thing is that she is just a stupid bastard cum bucket that's why he never and will never acknowledge her cheesy
Told u all to cry more after u all were peppered so bad cheesy
Ooh I love my vayolence king grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s]The simple thing is that she is just a stupid bastard cum bucket that's why he never and will never acknowledge her cheesy
Cum drinker...bastard..you keep repeating the same words everytime you want to troll Erica,don't you think you becoming lame already..

Abi dem no dey drink the cum finish nii..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Simran94:

Lol, what they don't know is that na their fave still carry herself go beg Kiddwaya with banquet of flowers for Eko hotel. They don't know she has done back to kiddwaya grin cheesy cheesy
Lol even after that he is still didn't engage the hoe as she desires grin
We will keep ridiculing her cos she is a cursed foool grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Hon Nengi has been trending for the pass three days continously without doing too much besides getting interviewed and posting a pic. She's trending at No 1 currently.

Laycon just hit 3m organic followers without doing too much.

Bellyrica had to unfollow Bibyounce and she isn't half as tall as laycon's IG followers.

Lesson learnt, do not hate on God's annoited. You will just die of HBP.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Wanyiagwu:
Cum drinker...bastard..you keep repeating the same words everytime you want to troll Erica,don't you think you becoming lame already..

Abi dem no dey drink the cum finish nii[/s]..
SHARRAP
e pain am well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Hon Nengi is ugly without makeup. She only use filters. Bla bla blah

See the ugly face. May God hill all bellyricans......

Or not!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s]The simple thing is that she is just a stupid bastard cum bucket that's why he never and will never acknowledge her cheesy

If u believe Erica's fans will ascribe that line to themselves, then u must be real high.

If he had meant to direct the line to Erica's fans, then he should have had the balls to mention them.

oops, i forgot, he got no balls.

Keep dreaming.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Nomyth:

If u believe Erica's fans will ascribe that line to themselves, then u must be real high.

If he had meant to direct the line to Erica's fans, then he should have had the balls to mention them.

oops, i forgot, he got no balls.

Keep dreaming[/s].
Erica's Fans were the only idiots wailing on his mentions and pained why he didn't rate ur Useless kwin in his interviewgrin
And why will he mention nameless bastards grin
U all got the message and other teams knows it's for u hoelites as well..
That's why u all have remained a laughing stock grin
Cursed Losers!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Nomyth:

Yeye.

Be consistent.

Bring Nengi's receipt from Guiness website and not a news report. Guiness doesn't even recognize her on their website.

The NB site u attached only talks about Star radler, she is an ambassador to Legend. Confirm that from their IG page.
You are daft.
You just told me not to bring out a news report and yet you are showing me a news report on erica's star radler deal cheesy grin cheesy grin

Secondly, are you blind ni? The Marketing Manager of Guinness who announced Prince's ambassador deal with Guinness is the same woman who announced Nengi as their ambassador.

Thirdly, Guinness on their website did not announce any of their ambassadors on their page From Fireboy, to Beverly Naya to Prince and others. Go and check yourself.

Lastly, on Star radler website they said Erica is an Influencer

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2021
I thought bellyricans said Kidd can't trend without them??

Kidd is trending organically and they are still trying to land on the trend table.

Just to trend which is their only achieve, Hon Nengi wan still take that one from them.

Check on any bellyrican you Know. They are going through alot.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2021
3 million icons

3 million icons.

always growing. our next target is 4 million

very soon, the most followed ex bbnaija housemate.

all I see is Grace

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s] SHARRAP
e pain am well
wetin pain me...

From all indication,you are the one who is pained here..You are so pained that u had to start asslicking those that insulted Kidd several times...It would have been better for u to be a one man mopol...You think they actually like Kidd..And

You think you will make me insult Kidd..Hell no..
I won't go back on my words..I love Kidd...And if you actually know Kidd like u claim,you would know that him and Erica are still cool(don't know if they still dating or not)..

Be cool..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Simran94:

You are daft.
You just told me not to bring out a news report and yet you are showing me a news report on erica's star radler deal cheesy grin cheesy grin

Secondly, are you blind ni? The Marketing Manager of Guinness who announced Prince's ambassador deal with Guinness is the same woman who announced Nengi as their ambassador.

Thirdly, Guinness on their website did not announce any of their ambassadors on their page From Fireboy, to Beverly Naya to Prince and others. Go and check yourself.

Lastly, on Star radler website they said Erica is an Influencer

Mumudeen,

I was only towing your path by bringing a news report .

Guiness has never recognized Nengi as an ambassador on any of their official releases.

Lastly, Star Radler is diffrent from Legend.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2021
iCONs!!!

Laycon X Jumia have something for us once more. This time, for the Jumia tech week.

Haters are also invited. Maybe JJC will finally get an opportunity to win iPhone so he can know what iTunes chart looks like grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2021
One thing I love about Laycon's brands is the way they show so much love for Icons.

Some icons have won phone from Mentos.

Just this week some icons got gifts from showmax.

Now, some are about to get gadgets from Jumia.

E choke!

E good make person stan sense!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Wanyiagwu:
wetin pain me...

From all indication,you are the one who is pained here..You are so pained that u had to start asslicking those that insulted Kidd several times...It would have been better for u to be a one man mopol...You think they actually like Kidd..And

I won't go back on my words..I love Kidd...And if you actually know Kidd like u claim,you would know that him and Erica are still cool(don't know if they still dating or not)..

Be cool[/s].
Yuck undecided
Shove ur rubbish love down ur anus... My king has nothing to do with u.
I see u nod like an agama lizard when ur stupid team mates say rubbish about himgrin
Or probably u don't have the balls to talk sense into dem ,that's if u have enough sense urself.

So I am not moved by ur tears to pity ur hoerica grin

My king never dated ur cum bucket jor and he will never grin

And Yes other teams have been saying good sweet things about kidd, So I must support the truth against u hoelites grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
wetin pain me...

Be cool..

Leave him.

Let him continue to make a fool of himself.

The iconvicts on here have him exactly where they want him and he doesn't even seem to realize it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Kiddcat the one man mopol grin

Kiddcat the Indaboski

Peppering whoricans back to back. Keep it up!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s] Yuck undecided
Shove ur rubbish love down ur anus... My king has nothing to do with u.
I see u nod like an agama lizard when ur stupid team mates say rubbish about himgrin
Or probably u don't have the balls to talk sense into dem ,that's if u have enough sense urself.

So I am not moved by ur tears to pity ur hoerica grin

My king never dated ur cum bucket jor and he will never grin

And Yes other teams have been saying good sweet things about kidd, So I must support the truth against u hoelites grin

kwa kwa kwa...come of it abeg...

You know why am happy..you once spoke well of Erica...so whatever you say about her doesn't move me one bit...

You claim to have sense buh you bring your judgemental self to this thread everyday...you said I didn't talk to my team mates when everytime you come here to post is to slutshame Erica...oww...you expect them to keep quiet for you...as per say u be wetin...We all know say slutshamming no dey sell market again...

I laugh at Kidd never dated Erica...I see you just come here to lie to us that u know Kidd,what do we know kwanu...No be faceless forum we dey...Even your almighty Kidd said"she was my ex..he said what he said in the interview cos he wanted their relationship to be private but unfortunately he was misunderstood...so you should cut my girl some slack and shove your opinion up your leakage ass...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Awwwnnn, kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Nomyth:

Leave him.

The iconvicts on here have him exactly where they want him and he doesn't even seem to realize it.[/s]
Rubbish!
See painment grin
Anyways I will always give to u hurt whoever u are...me I no dey look face.
The people u call iconvicts don't say rubbish about my king, they have been saying positive things about my king unlike u useless hoelites that I don't care what u think.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Nomyth:

Leave him.

The iconvicts on here have him exactly where they want him and he doesn't even seem to realize it.
Very funny somebody...

Same Nengi that once called Kidd dirty,same Nengi who called Kidd a kid o is who she's praising now...just to gain alliance..

Such a fuckingg asslicker..Go no go let us go back to our vomit �
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s] Rubbish!
See painment grin
The people u call iconvicts don't say rubbish about my king, they have been saying positive things about my king unlike u useless hoelites that I don't care what u think.

Yeye.

They don't even talk about him at all cuz he's so irrelevant to them.

The only relevant person is the one they keep talking about.

Keep dreaming, keep hurting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Very funny somebody...

Same Nengi that once called Kidd dirty,same Nengi who called Kidd a kid o is who she's praising now...just to gain alliance..

Such a fuckingg asslicker..Go no go let us go back to our vomit �

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If u know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Wanyiagwu:
kwa kwa kwa...come of it abeg...

You know why am happy..you once spoke well of Erica...so whatever you say about her doesn't move me one bit...

You claim to have sense buh you bring your judgemental self to this thread everyday...you said I didn't talk to my team mates when everytime you come here to post is to slutshame Erica...oww...you expect them to keep quiet for you...as per say u be wetin...We all know say slutshamming no dey sell market again...

I laugh at Kidd never dated Erica...I see you just come here to lie to us that u know Kidd,what do we know kwanu...No be faceless forum we dey...Even your almighty Kidd said"she was my ex..he said what he said in the interview cos he wanted their relationship to be private but unfortunately he was misunderstood...so you should cut my girl some slack and shove your opinion up your leakage ass.[/s]

And I said Shattap
u are hallucinating!
My king doesn't rate ur bastard cum bucket and he will never grin
So u are in a deep trance.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2021
KIDDCAT:
[s] Rubbish!
See painment grin
Really.......

They don't say rubbish about Kidd...wao am surprised at this ur sudden amnesia..people that trash talked Kidd even to d point of making reference to his pipi...

The only reason they are hailing you now is cos of Erica...Any pim about Laycon from Kidd,dem go roast you like asun for here...

I will never wine and dine with d devil just to get support from him..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Really.......

They don't say rubbish about Kidd...wao am surprised at this ur sudden amnesia..people that trash talked Kidd even to d point of making reference to his pipi...

The only reason they are hailing you now is cos of Erica...Any pim about Laycon from Kidd,dem go roast you like asun for here...

I will never wine and dine with d devil just to get support from him..

The same Laycon he's famzing now aired his king's sorry ass when he attempted to FaceTime him from Sierra Leone.

This guy is just on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Nengi the BLUEPRINT

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) (10147) (10148) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.