Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,061 members, 7,876,962 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5140278 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:

It’s quite shameful

Am shocked you will say that.I thought you like it when people are real, honest and wash their linens on national show?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
prince has always tried to push them together

Forcing it to crash, remember that dance, he dragged nengi to go dance with ozo cheesy

Life always has a way of dealing with things like this, ozo will be fine but he has alot of work to do

He needs to stop the family gist angry every small thing, my grandma, my dad, my mum, my sisters

Get as e be, he should get close to bright that one is observant and will tell him alot, dont know why he is finding it hard to mix well with guys, only eric and that one is a mumu, its lilo that commands that relationship

Ehen, this is what I remembered. So when it now appeared that Prince wanted to try his luck, I was angry .. I was wondering when wingman turned to competitor....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm...praise to of lay lay..you know i enjoy ur company. Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Absolutely nothing is wrong with proclaiming ones identity. Everybody does it. Every housemate did it and that was what ozo did. However, making judgements based on tribal consideration instead of merit is called tribalism. That is what laycon gang are guilty of.
You are right
Most of this laycon supporters are mostly Yoruba,because they feel cheered that the Igbo's have been winning
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adaramola12(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
I just day look day laugh for here grin, una too funyy
Forget all this content stuff and face reality.

Erica is beautiful, no doubt, her and kiddwaya can ship, its their business, but we know, both are intelligent, so if the relationship is going to far, they will put brakes on the thing and just move with the flow. Lets not put any blame on Laycon, he had a relationship and understood the relationship with Erica before waya came along, so no need to add him in any tricycle grin , bros knows he's not the finest, neither is he financially buoyant, so he's contented with the level he is in the house.

The issue with Neo and vee is understandable, Vee likes the vibe neo has, neo likes her, thats why even after forming boss man yesterday night, he still went back to her before the night ran out, Still his head is still in the game.

Ozo and nengi is another thing entirely, coupled with my sweet dora is mindblowing, Ozo was making headway in the game, especially after that night he talked to TT, wathoni, nengi, prince, that gist that reached 3am, he knew all the signs b4 he chased her, needless to say, nengi had said already that she likes guys that don't give her too much attention, that she wouldnt kiss unless your her Bf, and so many signs, but bros dived in,
And we see the results, he's been calmer than usual, lost his touch with dora, he's acting like a small child whose candy stick fell on the floor, to be honest, a vast majority will agree that ozo friendship with dora will make more headway than the one with nengi, this is judging from what i see on twitter, your free to say otherwise.
My own opinion is get his head in the game, by being the cool, calm, collected guy he was in the first few days, and moving back to dora.

Lilo and Eric undecided ,no words for those two Rams.

Tolanibaj embarassed embarassed embarassed still my favourite, she's a black beauty

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Praise telling of lay lay where 2 sit.."come and sit down here" hmm

Fans of..of lay lay should pray and fast for his butt o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Laycon just had change of clothes.he has so many if this sweaters/hoodies.he gave one to Erica yesterday which made her look like princess sansa in GOH

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2020
I should be the one worried, before viper bites me inside that house. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Lilo and Eric needs to go home.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adaramola12(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Onyi99:

You are right
Most of this laycon supporters are mostly Yoruba,because they feel cheered that the Igbo's have been winning

Fam, can you hear yourself undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Praise is chasing laycon

He said if he is hoh, he will pick laycon as deputy

No wonder, he is always in laycon business

Laycon came out and he forced laycon to come sit with them

Praise said that his family wouldn't be surprised by his behavior, that they call him the male version of a diva at home cheesy

I really want to ship them, will help laycon grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Onyi99:

You are right

Na wao.is this thatigboman alternate? Am from the south south oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
CaSttLe:
Praise telling of lay lay where 2 sit.."come and sit down here" hmm

Fans of..of lay lay should pray and fast for his butt o
laycon's butt is in trouble!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Praise is chasing laycon

He said if he is hoh, he will pick laycon as deputy

No wonder, he is always in laycon business

Laycon came out and he forced laycon to come sit with them

Praise said that his family wouldn't be surprised by his behavior, that they call him the male version of a diva at home cheesy

I really want to ship them, will help laycon grin

I think praise and ozo will fit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am shocked you will say that.I thought you like it when people are real, honest and wash their linens on national show?

Don’t let me share your post
angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
meziology:

Stay in your lane... It's too early to insult you please.. I know you want to trend... Congratulations you have and just pack well

My friend keep quiet and get lost out of here. If the comments hurt you so much, carry caustic soda drink abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

who are we to block true love wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
too much brushing will destroy your enamel

Na wa for una for this thread oooo

Not true. The technique of brushing and the quality of the toothbrush and toothpaste is what erodes the enamel and more commonly causes gum recession.

One of the essence of brushing is to remove food particles from your mouth which bacteria acts on to cause tooth decay. So if you can be brushing everytime after eating, cool.

Someone that uses a hard bristle toothbrush and brushes once a day is more prone to enamel erosion than someone that uses a medium bristle toothbrush and brushes multiple times a day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Beorn:

Pose that question to the fans of Tbaj here and on Twitter who are stanning her. I don't find her entertaining and I don't fine her boring. During parties, she's lively though. But some people enjoy what she's giving them.

You don't find Laycon entertaining especially in the first week. You thought his fans were overhyping his words which anyone could say. You thought all the love he was getting coz people had pity on him coz of his poor looks or bad sense of dressing. But yet, people were still liking him and supporting him for reasons you can't understand. What you don't see in him, others probably see it in him.

The same Mike you supported last season was found boring by some others. In as much as some things don't make sense to us, we've to accept the fact that other people might enjoy it. Bejng
Word! Entertainment is relative.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ozo no be gay biko, go and ship laycon and praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
There now talking about swahili
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:

And what is wrong with Jeff!!??
LMAO. I enjoy it when you use memes. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Lhimeet:
[/b]

This isn't entirely true though

Me as a person didn't feel him that much from the stage. I only got drawn to him later on

You know that on the first day, he appeared a bit distracted and overwhelmed and quite a number of viewers commented on it.

As soon as comments were dropped about his demeanour, supporters started sprouting up and condemning the commenters. I was like shocked Guy never even show himself and peeps don already dey attack anyone who says anything about him that they don't like..

They turned something innocent into a campaign strategy.

I am happy though that he does have the spark to win himself supporters...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Bookworm001:

Ozo no be gay biko, go and ship laycon and praise

Laycon too no be gay abeg

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Tatiana4u:

What's good about Jeff?

I am out of memes
Will save more and deal with you later cheesy
BTW, this meme is not fine
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
who are we to block true love wink

Ozo and Dora playing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:

Don’t let me share your post
angry

Aaabeg maa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2020
My baby Waya be following nengi small small with his white towel
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NaDem20: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2020
CaSttLe:
Hmm...praise to of lay lay..you know i enjoy ur company. Hmm
Lol, na strictly unto intelligence levels....Even in the course of the said conversation, Wathoni was feeling the guy (Laycon), called him efiko... smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
too much brushing will destroy your enamel

Na wa for una for this thread oooo

Nah. Your technique of brushing and the kind of brush you use will destroy your enamel not brushing up to 4 times in a day for example.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Beorn:

LMAO. I enjoy it when you use memes. grin grin

Lol
I looked for the naso meme (the little girl in plaits) now but it’s no longer here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo is still hanging around nengi

Just asked her if she wanted to play a game

YESSSSSS!

I thought I didn't want them together but the more the viewers kicked against it, the more I secretly want it to come to life.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.