Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,937 members, 7,976,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5344594 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10731) (10732) (10733) (10734) (10735) (10736) (10737) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

I know you are so ashamed seeing your fave under the blanket sucking away kidd's misery.

Well it is what it is. Your fave is a cork sucker!... grin

How did you see through the blankets. Is that how the facial expression of someone receiving BJ should be. Like re you for real

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

The cele witch had no true friend in that house except from neo the pant washer.

She was bitter with every one apart from her smelly pant cleaner

The reunion show just revealed who the real bitter leaf is, and it isn't Vee.

It's the rejected black strong Nyansh!... tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How did you see through the blankets. Is that how the facial expression of someone receiving BJ should be. Like re you for real

I didn't watch from my neighbors window like you. I watched the damn show Live.... tongue wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

Chai who died and replaced your br.ain with his?

How can you say the lowlights are the controversies?

This year's reunion started with controversies as highlights. The aim is to wet the appetites of viewers and it worked...

Without controversies, there will be no highlight. Controversies make highlights interesting..

Chaiiii....

Omo don't say this outside ooo.
So controversies are highlights.

Or you don't understand the difference between highlights and lowlights.

This goes a long way to buttress this my case of your ment. Dude that's a crass and despicable.
You are calling controversies highlights.

Highlight should be laycons win and the successes he has made with the show, unfortunately he hasn't any. His biggest highlight post BBN, was his big shoe at the Headies

You earned this L like a champ. Take it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Omo you just finally nailed your ment.

Take this

E pain am!.. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

The reunion show just revealed who the real bitter leaf is, and it isn't Vee.

It's the rejected black strong Nyansh!... tongue

But she isn't there. Vee is still the biggest bitter leaf. Forget she trumped TBaj yesterday, she only got lucky because TBaj was already involved in another controversial scene with prince. If not TBaj for deck am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

I didn't watch from my neighbors window like you. I watched the damn show.... tongue wink

But you are watching from a black and white. TV. It is time to help your life. Kindly send your house address, I want to donate 1 60inch LEd to you, so you can see this next big brother well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiiii....

Omo don't say this outside ooo.
So controversies are highlights.

Or you don't understand the difference between highlights and lowlights.

This goes a long way to buttress this my case of your ment. Dude that's a crass and despicable.
You are calling controversies highlights.

Highlight should be laycons win and the successes he has made with the show, unfortunately he hasn't any. His biggest highlight post BBN, was his big shoe at the Headies

You earned this L like a champ. Take it

So you Don't know? shocked shocked

Highlights could be anything intriguing and interesting. Anything catchy, especially controversies.

You keep proving Hoelites are truly dumb and stupid!.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wizkid and Laycon's manager don dey work together in this music business for more than 10 yrs.

Laycon is surrounded by the best people.

Levels dey this thing!

Haters can wail more when they see this. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

But you are watching from a black and white. TV. It is time to help your life. Kindly send your house address, I want to donate 1 60inch LEd to you, so you can see this next big brother well.

JayJayCee go and beg Laycon to gift you GoTv. This incessant watching from your neighbors window is making you get the whole thing mixed up.

You Don't even know what went down in the show but is quick to make false assumptions and narration here.

No wonder you always come off as not so bright.. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

So you Don't know? shocked shocked

You keep proving Hoelites are truly dumb and stupid!.

Kindly share the name of the educational institutions you have attended till date here. Even our enemies children should never be recommended to such schools. To think you have refused to take correction and still calling controversies highlights is amazing to me.

Let me explain it well to you,
How highlights and lowlights work.

Relationship that sailed - highlight
Relationship that failed - lowlight
Laycon's win - highlight
Laycon and Erica at loggerheads still - lowlight

I cringe at your crass level of understanding what highlights mean. Like I said most laycon followers came as a result of influencers. They don't have a mind of their own

Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

But she isn't there. Vee is still the biggest bitter leaf. Forget she trumped TBaj yesterday, she only got lucky because TBaj was already involved in another controversial scene with prince. If not TBaj for deck am

Vee is a Queen!

She's well worded but delivers her punches in a Queenly manner.

People saw Vee through a different lense yesterday and the false narration by Hoelites about her all these while is falling off.

She maybe a bitter leaf o, but she's a Queen. That can't be said of the bitter, rejected, razz, vile Tolanibaj.

Vee finished her.... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Kindly share the name of the educational institutions you have attended till date here. Even our enemies children should never be recommended to such schools. To think you have refused to take correction and still calling controversies highlights is amazing to me.

Let me explain it well to you,
How highlights and lowlights work.
According to you highlights is only about winning and relationships? You be odemu
Relationship that sailed - highlight
Relationship that failed - lowlight
Laycon's win - highlight
Laycon and Erica at loggerheads still - lowlight

I cringe at your crass level of understanding what highlights mean. Like I said most laycon followers came as a result of influencers. They don't have a mind of their own

Very pathetic

The thing about you that makes you the clown of this thread is that you confidently display your olodo...

This epistle will not change the fact that what I said is fact and you no kuku get sense to grab...

Controversies make up Highlights. Infact they make highlights more interesting to watch...

According to you, highlights are only winning and relationships? You be odemumu!

Highlights are the interesting and entertaining part of any event. Be it controversy or otherwise....

We all know controversy is entertaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shogsman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
caprini1:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in watching BBN ,it allows you study and see how people react in a confined space.Moreover the sadness in the country is so much ,if not for football,BBN ,music and some good movies,the rate of depressions would have been so much,a country with no electricity,bad roads,terrible politicians,robbers every where and your problem is BBN?...WONDERFUL!
That is a good point, however youths forget themselves while fixated on bbn and pay little to no attention to actual serious matters that affect their country and livelihood.in a country as bastardised as this,bbn shouldn't be trending,we don't have the luxury that other countries have, watch at your own disposal and stop making it a subject of discuss like it's politics.this country is too undone for all this.
I bet immediately the show starts y'all begin to live in that 3 months bliss and at that period of time nothing else matters,we saw it happen last year and the year before that, that is my problem with the show.well of course plus the crops of nuisance and wh0res it produce yearly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
According to the dumbo JJayCee,. Highlights should be limited to Laycon's wins and then the lowlights are the ones they are showing now.

Like where do they get people like JaJaCee from?

Are they born or they are thrown down. Like what level of cluelessness is this?

Omo!... shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10731) (10732) (10733) (10734) (10735) (10736) (10737) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.