Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2020
InSanety:

Shebi I tell you say Tochi like Nengi well, e just no wan move on am, because e dey reason say him oga fit like am too and e no fit offend the Oga

But then, e been get small hope say Erica don come hook Kiddi, only for things to be looking gloomy today. Na wetin make this evening, when na only he and Kiddi dey table, he come dey grill am on Erica matter, make e know if coast clear.

As Kiddi no wan stand one place, Tochi fit just move, and damn the consequences. He fit make money tomorrow, but babe wey yellow like Nengi scarce grin

Wear your comedy hat, you are damn funny!... cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:
Last last these housemates won't make Ozo rest. They are so threatened by him.

Ozo speaks to Erica, and Kidd wants to die

Ozo calls Nengi his spec and Dora can't sleep

Ozo says he fancies Nengi and she felt rejected

Nengi tries to get back at Ozo, then Ozo dumps the ship and Nengi is pained beyond measure.

Erica massages Ozo and Laycon develops veins on his forehead.

grin
omo the veins on his orehead part got me laughing like an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Kayode abeg

Bright done start 8 years gist, giving us update from another timeline

Take us to the bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
we don do am tire na. i remember in his shoes and the girl in question was deputy gov daughter of my state. omo i do pass laycon sef, i go advice am on how she needs to chill , and all those useless shit when she get wahala with her boyfriend. for my mind i want am die. laycon is funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a guy like him will literally wash erica pant just to get her all to him self.

Lol, no lies bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ohh,so its childish abi? Is that not what archangel wants? He said its manly.therefore ozo is childish

Ozo is being childish but his fans need to support their guy so what do you expect them to say?

Childish is childish.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stuffs4me(m): 1:05am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the guy is messing up this shitt. i no know who made him head of house. i hope he gets evicted soon

Praise is the reason this BBNaija season is so boring. The guy talks like a running tap. He talks and talks but says nothing most times.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Abeg why dem nor go fall for this girl.
See that smile alone. Kaiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amaniro: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
8years a virgin. Starring Brighto
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
MamBi:

Ozo is being childish but his fans need to support their guy so what do you expect them to say?

Childish is childish.
ozo is childish

We agree

Laycon is a love struck zombie

If erica hear say laycon dey imagine kissing her, she will puke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
MamBi:

Childish is childish.

Which means laycon is doing the right thing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Guess who's chilling, smiling and watching all the drama in the house...

OZO! grin [bad sharp guy]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo is childish

We agree

It will be nice for laycon to kiss u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ohh,so its childish abi? Is that not what archangel wants? He said its manly.therefore ozo is childish
Na diffrent strok for diffrent foks.. Black call felow black 'Niggα' na greetings but if white call black 'niggα' na racism.. Just color difrence. What am I even saying?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kayode abeg

Bright done start 8 years gist, giving us update from another timeline

Take us to the bed

You mean liric bed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
erica never liked eric

Maybe na the gist, eric use take grab lilo quick

Guys they do am, use fine girl gist to get local girl

For loli mind she is the chosen one, no wonder she dey carry that foolish Eric up and down like throphy cheesy

Erica actually knew Eric prior to coming to the house.. So she was being friendly but noticed that Lilo was marking territory so she jakpaed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stuffs4me(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the 2 idiots are so annoying. dora and nengi, i no know who dey annoyng pass. dora toto dey scratch am o but na she form pass

Bros, you just nailed it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2020
stuffs4me:

Praise is the reason this BBNaija season is so boring. The guy talks like a running tap. He talks and talks but says nothing most times.
i swear. if they dont kick him out by sunday, i wll know that nigerians are stupid. this guy is so authoritative, a bully and clueless numbskull with heavy bad belle.
he needs to take his gay ass out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2020
stuffs4me:

did you see him and laycon leg playing rough play yesterday and their bodies got locked like couples playing love

Was awkward

Since praise heard that laycon has big dick, he has been giving laycon green light but the zombie is looking at heaven

Its paining praise that's why he insults laycon alot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
erica never liked eric

Maybe na the gist, eric use take grab lilo quick

Guys they do am, use fine girl gist to get local girl

For loli mind she is the chosen one, no wonder she dey carry that foolish Eric up and down like throphy cheesy

No be wetin happen be ds sef. Erica and Eric av been friends b4 the show kinda, they bear same name too, dey became close dt first nyt but Lilo started liking Eric from dt night and started her gumbody instantly, she no give Eric space to mix with any other girl. When dey now talked about their profile, Eric is 24 and still in school, Erica is an actress, 26 and has traveled far and wide, Lilo na 23, small girl....naso Eric kuku just settle for Lilo and forget Erica.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Get a girl who would love you the way Lilo loves Eric

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
iKnee:
Na diffrent strok for diffrent foks.. Black call felow black 'Niggα' na greetings but if white call black 'niggα' na racism.. Just color difrence. What am I even saying?
I see you. You were replying a stupid post by paying the poster of the said post, in his own currency. Smart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
he is hurt, said that ozo and prince are hovering grin

The guy don drop some hot takes this night.

He said Erica dey vex say the guys no dey fall for her, and the one wey she want dey misbehave.

The same guy dey remind Bright say "shey you know she's an actress..." As per, she dey play am.

Na this guy wey Erica go siddon dey tell all her hopes and dreams, e go dey fill her head with nonsense Aristotle lines, make she get 'mental connection'

Na only Ozo and Erica never agend on top anybody head for that house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo is childish

We agree

Mehhhh.

You are going under the knife tomorrow, Ram. Keep Meeehhhhing

Laycon is upfront with the whole Nigeria. We all see him on our screen

Post your pic make we see you first.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
homesteady:

grin grin If Bright survives this eviction, I'm voting for him next.

I swear, me too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2020
iKnee:

Yes but we need to agree on a common ground.theres no ambiguity here.two girls politely rebuffed two guys.one got angry and started avoiding her while the other simply accepted her decision and related with her well.which is more mature?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

You mean liric bed
kayode na fool na

Na why for the pass 6 years na camera man him be

No promotion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:
Mehhhh.

You are going under the knife tomorrow, Ram. Keep Meeehhhhing

Laycon is upfront with the whole Nigeria. We all see him on our screen

Post your pic make we see you first.

Laycon tight pass am facially and heightically

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo is childish

We agree

i swear lol
i no think say erica go gree kiss laycon if they happen to be in that truth or dare situation. he even tried talking sex shit and she was like what the hell are you saying, laycon change am to joke. if na kidd now u go see am dey smile like shekau

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2020
burner44:
Get a girl who would love you the way Lilo loves Eric
controls

Dated someone like lilo, no be small thing, once she comes around, all my guys wouldn't be able to see me till she is gone

Guy pray against such controlling snakes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2020
I like Laycon’s tenacity and expressive intelligence. However, that intelligence should not be just verbal rhetoric alone. It should also manifest in his understanding of human relationships. There is a clear difference between friendship and romance and an intelligent and discerning mind should be able to recognize distinct traits from a lady suggestive of her inclination.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2020
topboss:

Nengi own is just disgusting.

She went without talking to Erica for nearly one week.

Then throw Wanthoni at Kidd to keep her busy, becos of Ozo.

Abeg free her... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2020
topboss:

Nengi own is just disgusting.

She went without talking to Erica for nearly one week.

Then throw Wanthoni at Kidd to keep her busy, becos of Ozo.

Did Erica talk to her and she didn't reply? Are Kidd and Erica married or came to the show together? You all are hypocrites, Erica has jumped from laycon to Kidd to ozo, but Nengi is the disgusting one cos she didn't date ozo, na by force? All girls like attention, she was enjoying ozos attention same way Erica enjoys the guys attention so stop trying to demonize the poor girl, leave Nengi alone.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.