Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5153403 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2020
vizkiz:
Vee: (sweeping) We sleep together, we do everything together...

Neo: I’m just trying to distract you

Vee: Don't distract me

Neo: I just want to distract you

Vee: You should allow me miss you for a second

*****Neo walks away feeling hurt.

Lmao....pusšy nigga
Straight bullet.... no time.. grin some guys sef... Acting somehow when they see woman..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Ndi top3.... Winner/Runner-up I hail una ooo

Nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2020
lilo is no different from a BBN camera,she's there but nobody sees or talks about her.

[s]
Baba4kinatu:

Lilo has a higher chance of staying in the house than Tolanibaj. So find another girl who will go for eric. Tolanibaj doesn't even get highlights on the show, who I'll remember to vote for her
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Lhimeet:
Kidd dey stammer a bit

Na the phoney make am no dey obvious

Lol. Him be my colleague be that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
styrese:
Ndi top3.... Winner/Runner-up I hail una ooo

Nonsense angry
paracetamol go cure your headache last last. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
lilo is no different from a BBN camera,she's there but nobody sees or talks about her.

[s][/s]

Jesus
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
yunafa:
I don't understand

Y wait for tiribear to give u his opinion of the housemates when I can form urs urself by watching the show

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Onyi99:

And you actually think you made a point
Just don't die early because of Ozo,because he will definitely be on your screen for a long time,so start getting use to it
And also you sound like one who is frustrated,just take it easy on yourself bro
I know it has not been easy on you,like how can Ozo be cute,intelligent and smart and you don't have any?
Just know it is his fault sha
Guy this casting too much na lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
InSanety:
This one last card na bumbum, everytime, the bottom of her bottom go just dey dance.

Na she dey objectify herself.
who is that? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
The real hustle and bustle will begin after the Sundays eviction. Everyone will sit up. Reality will hit faster than ever. Ghosts shall take up human forms,angels will become demons.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Onyi99:

And you actually think you made a point
Just don't die early because of Ozo,because he will definitely be on your screen for a long time,so start getting use to it
And also you sound like one who is frustrated,just take it easy on yourself bro
I know it has not been easy on you,like how can Ozo be cute,intelligent and smart and you don't have any?
Just know it is his fault sha

@bolded, this guy will not make heaven
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spacks(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Brighto to Tolanibaj: “what did Erica tell you about Laycon?”

Tolanibaj: “I’m not telling you. Laycon is your friend”.

Brighto: “Laycon is not my friend o. He just tells me stuff”.

Hmm. If snitch was a person

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
This game is going to be sweet...very very
The bed outside (and the hammock) contributes to the whole BBA feel that I am getting already- major drama, intrigue, vulnerability (opposite of SeeGobbe and tasking). This one enables an easier access into the minds/personalities of the housemates.
BBA rules. Thanks to Biggie for setting this game up to a near BB level cool

For example, Bright has a small touch of Roki (Zimbabwe) and his game is a cold and instigating one, but he is not as astute as he thinks. He also has an uppity pride thing going on. But he has a finger on the housemates’ minds all right and uses them for his thrills. His strategy involves climbing into other peoples’ strategies. I like him the least among the guys.

(Praise climbs into others’ matters a lot too, but for Praise it is more of a busybody thing than it is to mindfuxxx them, I don’t know how else to put it. I wish he can breathe or keep drinking more of his water sometimes. Then somehow he is a lowkey bully (like Dorathy). But when he is reflective and talks about his life and dreams, he is a better Praise. I also like that he is passionate about what he does. This last bit is why I gave him a few of my votes).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Ginaz:
This year big brother is a big flop . I don’t get it !!

Is this a love show or what ?

Ever since this boring season started it has been who likes who, who wants who , who dates who !

This by far is the most disappointing show ever. Nobody came with a plan or strategy. How I miss bisola , Tboss, , Tobi , anto , efe, TTT etc with how they made the house really fun. It was not all about fuc**king likes and relationships.

This show is fuc**ked up mehhh!! I’ve totally lost interest.

See this one trying to form important.

Girl, no one gives a flying fuçk about whether you have lost interest in the show. Your opinions don't matter. You don't even matter. You can dive head long from the Onitsha bridge into the River Niger and drown and not even a single blog will carry the news.

Millions of Nigerians find this season interesting. In fact this season is probably the most competitive ever because there aren't any clear winners. You can't even predict the housemates that would be in finale.

So kindly roll up your inconsequential bullshit of an opinion in a tissue paper and slide it up your vagina. When you are done, crawl back to romance section and continue interacting with your fellow adolescents and leave us adults to enjoy our show.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
My top 5 Finalists

1) Laycon.........Winner
2) Erica
3) Kidwaya
4) Prince
5) Nengi

Number 3-5 can come in any other. Remember this post on the final day

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2020
zicoraads:

Guys like Kidd are usually so devoid of love while growing up, you would almost pity them when you get to know the story behind all the display of wealth.

I have seen it so many times. A teenager was once stealing in school. And she was from a very rich home. When the parents were called to school, she had to open up that she hadn't seen her dad for close to a year and knew the school will insist on him coming. So the stealing was to get him to come.

One time a friend visited me in my family house, in the village, during a holiday, he enjoyed the communal eating so much so that it made me introspect.

We may sometimes envy the rich, but some of them usually grow up in the most loveless households ever.

I wish we had high five emojis here.. Good one...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Sambaby7640:
Why is everyone Calling praise a gay? Tf?Cause of his hair? Why the stereotypes in the fucking useless country....You can't plait hair in peace as a guy without people tagging you a Gay,or do dreadlocks without been seen as a tout or thug,why?why?.

Praise is no gay and nothing he has done to be seen in such light...he even said he is engaged WITH A FEMALE...A GAY will never want to spend the rest of his life with a FEMALE.

Y'all should stop all this nonsense stereotypes... it's annoying.... that's why some people are calling Laycon a cultists and a tout simply because of his HAIR.... shit!!!! I'm out!!
praise is gay, it's not even open for arguement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Bennytwin:

He was never hyped more than laycon to be honest.
But i prefer him to laycon!if by content u mean pressing boobs,chyking all d girls in d house(Kidd),being fake(erica),a pretencious snake(nengi).Then by all means,carry ur content dey go!
Why is it so hard for u guys to accept an intelligent versatile young man?
What is there to hate about Ozo and laycon?
Is being reserved now a crime?
Would hv been a laycon fan,but i cant just hype smone because of music.We did that wt Efe.
We need a goal getter!A pace setter!we just wish bbn could change hands wt someone that can really use the money!To be honest
You need so much more than sheer intelligence to dish out great contents in that house (there are lot of intelligent guys in there). Ozor’s spontaneity for example won me over the first couple of days...I don’t know if that’s what is missing right now but Ozor isn’t the same person. If he needs to take his time to get himself back in the game, then he should.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
XXMML33:

See this one trying to form important.

Girl, no one gives a flying fuçk about whether you have lost interest in the show. Your opinions don't matter. You don't even matter. You can dive head long from the Onitsha bridge into the River Niger and drown and not even a single blog will carry the news of your irrelevant suicide.

Millions of Nigerians find this season interesting. In fact this season is probably the most competitive ever because there aren't any clear winners. You can't even predict the housemates that would be in finale.

So kindly roll up your inconsequential bullshit of an opinion in a tissue paper and slide it up your vagina. When you are done, crawl back to romance section and continue interacting with your fellow adolescents and leave us adults to enjoy our show.

No mind am.....come here dey talk rubbish. This season that is really interesting.

Who doesn't find this season interesting has mental issues

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
praise is gay, it's not even open for arguement
He has drilled your bro before abi? grin,tell me more cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

Top 3
now you need to chill....like chillax bruh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
freshboi88:
My top 5 Finalists

1) Laycon.........Winner
2) Erica
3) Kidwaya
4) Prince
5) Nengi

I like.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Top 5

Ozo
Erica
Laycon
Kidd
Dora

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2020
CaSttLe:
The real hustle and bustle will begin after the Sundays eviction. Everyone will sit up. Reality will hit faster than ever. Ghosts shall take up human forms,angels will become demons.
Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
freshboi88:
My top 5 Finalists

1) Laycon.........Winner
2) Erica
3) Kidwaya
4) Prince
5) Nengi

Comot that prince put ozo.Even trickytee stands a better chance than prince.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Sambaby7640:
He has drilled your bro before abi? grin,tell me more cheesy
trying to be civil, una go dey do personal attacks

On this thread, my mother, my bother have been insulted

I haven't insulted anyone like that, you feel say you get mouth, if I start, na you go run

See how he is barking

If I start, even mods here wouldn't save you, nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
TV straps also make the game more interesting. ....always cracking me up cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Comot that prince put ozo.Even trickytee stands a better chance than prince.
he won't. He is pained to admit that Ozo will make the top 3. He'll put anybody in his list but Ozo.

He'll rather put Eric than put Ozo.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:
Top 5

Ozo
Erica
Laycon
Kidd
Dora

Ozo can't win this show, bro.

I have told you people countless times.

That was how people were shouting Mike last season, and I told them Mike couldn't win it. That a woman would win it. When Tacha was disqualified, I immediately knew that Mercy would win.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
freshboi88:
My top 5 Finalists

1) Laycon.........Winner
2) Erica
3) Kidwaya
4) Prince
5) Nengi

Ozo for Prince and i can see it happening

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Lilo has a higher chance of staying in the house than Tolanibaj. So find another girl who will go for eric. Tolanibaj doesn't even get highlights on the show, who I'll remember to vote for her
Guy u seem to have beef with this Lady to compare her with a shadow like Lilo undecided

What has Lilo done since the show started.. At least Tolanibaj kissed Kidd boldly to show the other ladies that they are just attachee lol.....and even willing to do more....as the show progresses grin
Changed it for ka3na the self acclaimed boss lady cheesy and yes there is a T-force holding it down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
now you need to chill....like chillax bruh.

Na you chill bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.