Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,780 members, 7,893,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5181008 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon just dey talk yawo

He has answered the question, he no just know, all this one na shalaye talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Am sure amya and thstigboman arw seething with anger

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon is cruising

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:

You sound pained...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
So oxlade na even Laycon friend
Laycon is actually more popular and famous than Oxlade

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon making me proud..
Stan someone with sense una no gree grin
He said he will focus on the game from now on..
No more distractions(erica)
I'm so happy

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eleniyan15:
Laycon is very SMART cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too smart

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Premium tears everywhereeee. God no go shame us and we no go shame ourselves, everyone should dey their dey biko. lipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wristbangle: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon telling Biggie he is not incapable of keeping secrets cheesy grin

Werey no boboyi sha

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoroaster:
Laycon making me proud..
I'm so happy
I'm so proud of him

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biggie just dey trowey lamba inside gutter

No time for shalaye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoroaster:
Laycon making me proud..
I'm so happy

they will not hear

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
scondy:
People are funny yeah.....

Just cos Dora is not the typical lepa, yellow babe she is razz, she is a pig ...she is this ....she is that....

Dora and Ozo had a solid friendship going on ....suddenly wathoni and nengi with certain other housemates started pushing ozo to acknowledge that nengi is his spec. he finally did. Then did a 360 and started pursuing nengi,.....dora told him straight -up ....dont put me in a situation ...u cant spend all day with me and then keep saying someone else is your spec and making it seem I am the obstruction. She decided to space Ozo and in a mature manner never beefed nengi. Infact nengi kept coming around her.

When Ozo saw, he seemed he was fooling himself, he did a u-turn. Guess who he has been pouring his heart to ? Dora.....I remember a discussion she said she could see d the pain in his eyes but he ll be fine.

Ozo is the one that craves Dora's company. Dora is boisterous, she yabs and makes jest a lot, that is her personality. Ozo has no issues with that.

So if she is upset with him toying the same road he did before and got burnt, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. And she just cleared him, do what u wanna do but dont come talking about the issue to me . remove me from the situation. which a sensible human being should do.

Now cos people feel Dora 's looks isnt solid enough for Ozo, they keep bashing her.

If dora likes ozo, what is the crime biko? after all the guy dotes on her and shows her a lot of affection...is she wood?

una go dey alright last last. Dora na correct babe.

Your submission between Ozo and Dorathy is true, I can't help but agree with you. Dorathy is razz, feisty and rude sometimes with the way she talks but if Ozo is comfortable with that, that's his business.

What I don't understand is Dorathy and Nengi. What did Nengi do to Dorathy to have made her call her such unprintable names last night? Is she dragging man with her?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon our Guy
The love from iCONs is too much

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
This wathoni is like other African countries

Their women dont know how to look good

Wetin be that thing for her head cheesy
SA women know how to look good. They groom & dress better than Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Team changing channel as soon as laycon entered that diary room

We are meeting at MTV base

Duduke is playing now

Laycon pepper u

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eleniyan15:
Laycon is very SMART cheesy cheesy cheesy
delusion. High fever
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
The most useless person in BBn is next

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lekan gives me the lil brother vibe, I want to twist his ears and hug him at the same time. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
House mates with strong fan base are the ones nervous. You see those ones with isilomo fanbase ehn, they're so sure of themselves

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
wristbangle:
Laycon telling Biggie he is not incapable of keeping secrets cheesy grin

Werey no boboyi sha
Asin... He analyzed the chain reactions of his decision, baba come dey whine big brother. Biggy go dey para inside.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:

FYI, biggie enjoyed Laycon's chat. You'll know through the flow

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
leaculpa:

SA women know how to look good. They groom & dress better than Nigerian women.
just mind yourself
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epistemology:
House mates with strong fan base are the ones nervous. You see those ones with isilomo fanbase ehn, they're so sure of themselves

Lol

This life no get equilibrium

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wristbangle: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eric about to fall down is a sign he will thrown out of the house this night.

Big muscle without sense, swag. Only food. Out abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
i wish eric fell down. i no know why them go dey wear sunshades inside house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Omo Eric almost throw one better fall now as e dey go e diary session..... undecided

e for too make sense if he bang that his coconut head small,...maybe e brain for enter default settings.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epistemology:
Asin! The way Wathoni was so sure, I gazt increase the resolution of my TV to be sure I wasn't watching Beyonce.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
scondy:
People are funny yeah.....

Just cos Dora is not the typical lepa, yellow babe she is razz, she is a pig ...she is this ....she is that....

Dora and Ozo had a solid friendship going on ....suddenly wathoni and nengi with certain other housemates started pushing ozo to acknowledge that nengi is his spec. he finally did. Then did a 360 and started pursuing nengi,.....dora told him straight -up ....dont put me in a situation ...u cant spend all day with me and then keep saying someone else is your spec and making it seem I am the obstruction. She decided to space Ozo and in a mature manner never beefed nengi. Infact nengi kept coming around her.

When Ozo saw, he seemed he was fooling himself, he did a u-turn. Guess who he has been pouring his heart to ? Dora.....I remember a discussion she said she could see d the pain in his eyes but he ll be fine.

Ozo is the one that craves Dora's company. Dora is boisterous, she yabs and makes jest a lot, that is her personality. Ozo has no issues with that.

So if she is upset with him toying the same road he did before and got burnt, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. And she just cleared him, do what u wanna do but dont come talking about the issue to me . remove me from the situation. which a sensible human being should do.

Now cos people feel Dora 's looks isnt solid enough for Ozo, they keep bashing her.

If dora likes ozo, what is the crime biko? after all the guy dotes on her and shows her a lot of affection...is she wood?

una go dey alright last last. Dora na correct babe.

Abegi Tetes, a bestie has no business being the bus driver or even conductor of a ship..

All the threats are for what?

Last last, tell the guy not to come and give you gist about the babe... But she dey always want to hear the most minute detail of what is going on between Ozo and Nengi.

And if you have feelings for him knowing he likes someone else, you must learn to hold body and shut it.. Or tell him straight say “ boy, I gbadun you and this parole can not work”.

She is a bully and she is ratchet..

Why is she “supposedly” taking paradol for Ozo’s headache? To the extent that anywhere she hears Nengi’s gist na so her mouth go become megaphone angry angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
eric wanted to enter diary room shirtless?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by echobazz: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
thatigboman:
keep crying

Keep wailing grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
wristbangle:
Eric about to fall down is a sign he will thrown out of the house this night.

Big muscle without sense, swag. Only food. Out abeg
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.