Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,593 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5170517 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
It’s good that Laycon has realized that he don dey fvck up. He said on the first day that his spec should “have sense” but so far so good, he has not behaved like someone with sense. Hopefully, he will be back to his senses and concentrate on the game. Enough of the Erica distraction.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
xenoo:

Erica is corny, u can't trust anything she says. She used laycon and fuçk kidd.
Exactly.

Women.

Thank God I married an Angel as wife sent by God cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
he's probably the god of simps
Chiefheywhy:

He is true to himself . I Stan a god in human body ..
Hopefully he reset back to default and focus on the game .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Its 5:05, I hope we've not forgotten the fact that a lady named Whorica, lost her self dignity..

Whorica the gold digger

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Borussia1:
See this idiot trying to form opinion.

You can jump and shook your whorish mouth inside someone's mention but cry foul when they enter yours.

I'm sure that's the same way you shook your mouth in every available prick so I'm not surprised.

Lol, I didn't miss NL for a secondgrin watin be this? Are you ok?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Keeping malice with you ke? He's just avoiding you abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
I don't understand why Nengi is ranting about Ozo, if the guy no wan do make the gal free the guy na...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
xenoo:

That's why they say u don't wash your dirty laundry outside. Its true that no one is perfect but you need to have a level of self dignity and decency outside esp in a [b]society like ours. [/b]Erica is still showing that she's a shameless whorè
Thank God Erica has decided not to live her life according to the dictates of a morally debased society. The only time Nigerians sense of morality is at an all time high is when it involves sex between two consenting adults, as far as Nigerians are concerned you can be a rapist or a con artist but just pretend like you are not having sex, and you are good In their books. That's the society you all want Erica to try to impress. Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nengi is pained sha.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Its 5:06, I hope we've not forgotten the fact that a lady named Whorica, lost her self dignity..

Whorica the gold digger

Free this thing, we don't need it you are indirectly hyping her instead of promoting your favourite like you did in a massive way last week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Its 5:05, I hope we've not forgotten the fact that a lady named Whorica, lost her self dignity..

Whorica the gold digger

let it go Bro, LET IT GO!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
he's probably the god of simps

undecided angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nengi is now mixing and gossiping with other housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nengi has cleared the air

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Trikky - the stories I've been hearing recently, it's like I've not been in this house

Nengi - Yes oh, plenty stories
(They earlier talked about if their partner can keep friends of the opposite sex... So apparently, she told them about the Ozo - Dorathy - Nengi triangle)

Then later.

Nengi - I'm shocked that she left early (referring to Ka3na) especially after all the lands and diamonds stories.

Laycon and Trikky - it's not like that oh

Nengi - No, I mean all those things will give her many highlights

Advert...

Laycon started talking about his situation with Erica again..

Nengi - I heard them talking about our triangle, I was surprised. I don clear all the guys for this house, that I'm not down for anything..

Laycon - but you did not tell me grin

Nengi - back to the conversation, so I was just surprised about the whole stuff.... Ozo was keeping malice with me, I was always going to meet him to ask why....... she then talked about that sex position dare she did with prince..

Rain is falling, I've lost signal

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
goldenone:
Nengi is pained sha.
Very very

Neo is lying down there and eavesdropping

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

Whorica the gold digger

Guy stop this thing and focus only on Laycon .

I don't even understand you sef ... undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

some Nairalanders with their head ful of starch wants Erica to be enemies with all the guys except Kidd...I tire for their matter
Erica is the real social butterfly
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

let it go Bro, LET IT GO!!!.
The more you plead the more his head keep on swelling
Leave him,let him continue displaying his intellectual emptiness...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Yes he won head of house buhahaha grin
Painment

In Lucy's voice "by luck"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nengi has said it now o. That she has always said it that she doesn’t like Ozo like that and wonders why everyone thinks she’s stringing him along. Also wonders why Ozo himself dey ‘keep malice’ with her since the day of the doggysyle position game with Prince. She say na only woman dey do like that and be keeping malice because babe no like am especially because she dey look am as intelligent guy. All in Nengi’s words o. Not mine.

So I’m guessing fans can die the matter now. Nengi does not fancy Ozo. Period!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
goldenone:
Nengi is pained sha.

I don't think she has been ignored before by a guy, Ozo doing that to her came as a shock to her...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oraelena:

Thank God Erica has decided not to live her life according to the dictates of a morally debased society. The only time Nigerians sense of morality is at an all time high is when it involves sex between two consenting adults, as far as Nigerians are concerned you can be a rapist or a con artist but just pretend like you are not having sex, and you are good In their books. That's the society you all want Erica to try to impress. Mtchew.

Hypocrites is what Nigerians are. We all know 99.9999% of Nigerian men including PASTORS AND GOS are adulterers. Also 100% of Nigerian men and women are fornicators. But they seat on their horses and act as Judge, Jury and Executioners.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nengi and Tricky discussion sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

Whorica the gold digger

We can never forget.. That day was epic!... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
XXMML33:
Any guy that supports Ozo and Laycon is simply promoting Simp/beta male behavior.

These two guys are the biggest simps I've ever seen on BBnaija.

Tobi and Frodd displayed simp behavior for a while but at least they had strong personalities. They might have been stupid for Ceecee and Esther respectively but they didn't take shit from any of the other housemates. People still respected them.

But the pair of Ozo and Laycon are irredeemable simps. I'd be very disappointed if any guy votes for any of them.

Especially Ozo.

His intelligence is not in doubt, but he has a very weak personality.

Yesterday, Neo indirectly called him a pussy. SMH....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wathoni obviously needs intense peenising she's bin carrying face for all d gals. Nengi just complained about her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

We can never forget.. That day was epic!... cheesy

With that her black yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

Whorica the gold digger

Man child

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
It takes two to tango, of Erica is vilified tangoing then Kiddwaya has to be vilified too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Nengi has said it now o. That she has always said it that she doesn’t like Ozo like that and wonders why everyone thinks she’s stringing him along. Also wonders why Ozo himself dey ‘keep malice’ with her since the day of the doggysyle position game with Prince. She say na only woman dey do like that and be keeping malice because babe no like am. All in Nengi’s words o. Not mine.

So I’m guessing fans can die the matter now. Nengi does not fancy Ozo. Period!

Thank you!..
I Stan a smart girl like Nengi!..

Ozowur take your L... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.