Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,700 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138503 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
The bolded is where I stopped. Thanks. Anyway they should do away with the ship. I don’t want it Cos in my opinion, she is extremely confused and a flirt. She can do that with Kidd Cos he is also like that but not with Ozo. He dosent have the mind for it so let them move on abeg because the back and forth is getting people out here frustrated.

Thanks for taking out your time to explain.

MamBi:

I can’t remember word for word but

Yeah it started with her being bitter about not being chosen (my opinion) and solidly indicating that they are just friends but she guesses those considered friends may not truly be friends etc.

He asked her to clarify the statement and she referred to how shocked she was to find out that he stopped talking to her because of the truth or dare shenanigans.

He explained that instead of getting involved with silly triangles, he prefers to withdraw. She said that was childish as he never discussed his displeasures with her..

Back and forth back and forth with analysis of their daily moves whilst not talking then she says something about not being in a relationship with him and he asks her “who wants to date you’ to which she responds “then why are you catching feelings”.

Tense moment but then their eyes lock “ grin grin my fantasy” and they start joking and laughing with each other..

Ah there was a moment Prince came out to come and scatter “his words” the rendezvous but they didn’t allow him to so he left them..

BUT AFTERWARDS, SHE WORE HER NIGHT WEAR AND WENT TO SIT ON KIDDS LAPS WHILST PLAYING LUDO WITH BRIGHT/TRIKKY.. (Insanety, have you forgiven me yet?)
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
this laycon is always too serious. i dont know how they guy take get fans here sef
Pity votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Onyi99:
My dear leave English,we all know that what Erica did was wrong
Call a spade a spade biko
Thank you. Never heard more confident BS in quite a while. "If you disapprove of what Erica did means you approve of rape of women"... na real wa grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Thank you Oga/madam. But how can it turn out to be zero when show never end? Anyway, all na cruise and na my own opinion. You don’t like it, go and hug transformer grin
After you my darling
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Exactly!
The mood in our camp when this happens:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aigmax(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

And you make no sense when it comes to wisdom

Gbas gbos master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ma guy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
You know... There's a certain feeling of happiness and peace of mind that comes with stanning a featherweight housemate (Tochi).
You already sabi say Baba no go win, so no need to stress yourself with high blood pressure. Na to just support him and hope he maximizes on every opportunity to secure that bag until his time is up in the house grin

The Erica, Laycon, Ozo and Nengi fans can keep killing each other on social media while we sit and watch.

Team 1.82% jor!!! cool

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Is it me or Kidd is having mood swings...or he's just trying to be more focused after clinching yesterday's prize in d competition
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

But the issue now is that Laycon can't concentrate anymore, he has complained to almost half of the housemates in that house with all giving him same advice apart from Brighto... What else does he wants, I'm certain he's probably and seriously praying for Kidd to be evicted... For you to say Kidd should grow up means you ain't paying attention to Kidd, I guess Kidd just wants to hook up with any of Erica or Nengi instead of losing both to someone else in the house, now he got Erica he has changed totally to a husband material...Kidd is one of housemate who hardly disclose his feelings that easily, 3 times Brighto tried to extract info from him about Erica so he can give to Laycon and 3 times he changed topic and avoided that scenario, even when he's chilling out with the guys when they talking about a particular housemate, he will just sit and observed, even the quarrel bwt Vee and Wathoni yesterday, he was just there starring at them without uttering a word, Even wahthoni asked him why he didn't say anything he still kept his cool... As a married man in the house the guy is now very calculated just like Miracle to avoid unwanted and silly talks....

At it stands now I guess Laycon will choose Erica over #85milliongrin

Chai you're very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Psychedelia:
You know... There's a certain feeling of happiness and peace of mind that comes with stanning a featherweight housemate (Tochi).
You already sabi say Baba no go win, so no need to stress yourself with high blood pressure. Na to just support him and hope he maximizes on every opportunity to secure that bag until his time is up in the house grin

The Erica, Laycon, Ozo and Nengi fans can keep killing each other on social media while we sit and watch.

Team 1.82% jor!!! cool
Same way I felt when I supported Alex unusual that year
I already know she won't win,but I just made sure she wasn't the first to leave on the finals... that year was my best year

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

oh please!
Erica didn't do it alone,she did it with Kidd and he should also be blamed!!

Exactly... This is why I'll never stop voting Erica.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Is it me or Kidd is having mood swings...or he's just trying to be more focused after clinching yesterday's prize in d competition
He already tasted what it feels like to win,I hope he put in more energy into tasks henceforth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Dora will u get up from their and go help ozo call the MOFOs out...be sitting down there like a fat chicken angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Lucy is depressed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Hintona:

But whenever I look at Kidd I see a very sad person dealing with issues we might never know, he doesn't look violent, he looks calm, cool and bored.
I just like the fact that he is far from being arrogant like he claimed to be in his introductory video.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Onyi99:

My dear leave English,we all know that what Erica did was wrong
Call a spade a spade biko

A man and a woman had a mutual sexual encounter, but somehow, what you come up with is ‘what Erica did is wrong’. Where’s Kidd’s name in all of this Biko? He didn’t do anything wrong abi because he’s a man?

If we check now, you’re one of those women posting black and white picture up and down on IG saying ‘women lifting other women up’ yen yen yen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2020
What just happened now? Kidd isn't smiling with Vee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

But the issue now is that Laycon can't concentrate anymore, he has complained to almost half of the housemates in that house with all giving him same advice apart from Brighto... What else does he wants, I'm certain he's probably and seriously praying for Kidd to be evicted... For you to say Kidd should grow up means you ain't paying attention to Kidd, I guess Kidd just wants to hook up with any of Erica or Nengi instead of losing both to someone else in the house, now he got Erica he has changed totally to a husband material...Kidd is one of housemate who hardly disclose his feelings that easily, 3 times Brighto tried to extract info from him about Erica so he can give to Laycon and 3 times he changed topic and avoided that scenario, even when he's chilling out with the guys when they talking about a particular housemate, he will just sit and observed, even the quarrel bwt Vee and Wathoni yesterday, he was just there starring at them without uttering a word, Even wahthoni asked him why he didn't say anything he still kept his cool... As a married man in the house the guy is now very calculated just like Miracle to avoid unwanted and silly talks....

At it stands now I guess Laycon will choose Erica over #85million grin

He who finds a wife finds a good thing...
But las las Na the two he go take home
Erica + plus the Bag
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Tochi wants to try his luck with Erica too? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Lucy is depressed

She caused it though , when you're in a confided space such as Biggie's house , you don't start trying to control and set enemies / people who don't like you . Escepially when it's still the early period and don't know how long your emotions can carry you .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
so laycon thought he could get erica to fall for him because he told his boys to spread rumours about his supposed big dick!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Thank God for Katrina who made us realise that laycon has a micro pen...
kwa kwa ksa kwa
Let me see what that cockroach will come up with,this time...grin
So las las the big D na scam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Lucy is depressed

She should have a one-on-one session with Laycon. So they can share experiences and lift eachoda

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Fresh HOH ..

What is Tochi trying to do though....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

She caused it though , when you're in a confided space such as Biggie's house , you don't start trying to control and set enemies / people who don't like you . Escepially when it's still the early period and don't know how long your emotions can carry you .
On point!
I kinda feel for her sha...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2020
HOH is reading out duluxe challenge...the house must be divided into two groups.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2020
OffsahBoye:

God no go shame you
Thanks
You're a Rare icon

Everybody's favourite has got one problem or the other for their fans to deal with......
Na love our Laycon love, he no kill person
Send Vote laycon to 32052 or log in to dstv website to [b]Vote now [/b]for #LayconourRomeo
#LayconisFocused
#TeamLaycon
#LayconiCon
God bless you
This is what I'm talking about... ICONS don't wither cos of trash talking laycon na love him love him no kill person which he will get over very soon... #layconourromeo. And from what I heard he topped the voting chart last week (dunno how true it is tho but have been in the mouths if many)
ICONS pls let's sign attendance here and pepper them small
1.lilcraze
2.Dansuqi
Add urs in my mention

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Psychedelia:

Team 1.82% jor!!! cool

This has always been me until Erica happened although I always like/stan more than one housemate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
My baby waya looks so serious today o. Writing happen. He isn't smiling o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Very delusional people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Eeghe:

I think this season you finally became a true addict
It is both funny and kinda cute, esp as your posts can have an angry flow (but this season there is panic in them now-addict behaviour)
cheesy
impressed you know when i'm angry grin ure very observant

mike was a part of me, ozo is many parts but you see this nengi issue cry i have had this kind of experience with a girl before in secondary school, she used diffrent guys to Bleep with my head, i hated waking up in the morning, my entire ss2 was spent on her issue, my classmates tried to help us, when ure naive, you will never understand women, everybody knew that we liked each other but i was pained that she was talking to different guys, my personal attachment has got me hooked cry nengi is a very emotional person, all that strong thing that she does is forming, she is working hard to control herself, ozo is the one that doesn't understand women, women arent an on and off issue, u turn the plenty buttons small small, nengi knows that ozo cant do what she does to make him jealous, if ozo does it, she will break, its why i still say that their ship will sail, let ozo start paying attention to another girl, she will break, he is being too serious about the issue and guarded, words from dora got to his head, neo is the one forced him to be real with himself, unless u havent been loved before, u have to be blind not to see that nengi and ozo like each other, nengi is more experienced than him that's why he looks weak

she blushes whenever he looks at her, she acts girlie around him, is careful about physical contact cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Dora really complements Ozo in leadership..

He knew what he did.

She's a worthy "king's hand".

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

She should have a one-on-one session with Laycon. So they can share experiences and lift eachoda

grin grin
Wicked!!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.