Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5167240 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
O wow just came across this pics kiss
What a complete male specimen kiss
The only real man in bbn 2020 kiss
but I trust bad belle people to say rubbish angry

Oh God of wonders I thank u for blessing my screen with Kiddwaya kiss kiss kiss

Now you see why I said your permutation was based on sentiments. It's cause Kidd is your fav grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okay oooo... Keep the remaining quota votes coming!!!
Dude isn't were he's suppose to be yet

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Keep quoting me with the same measure of vile in Ozo's mind lol, I will soon dedicate some time for him here, let's see who finds it funny
Why not do so now?
Who's f*cking afraid of you?
You can spit trash, but won't allow someone else do so on your fav, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Keep quoting me with the same measure of vile in Ozo's mind lol, I will soon dedicate some time for him here, let's see who finds it funny
i am waiting. I can't wait to make toast out of you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
bentenny:

Did Prince have any right to walk out of such rehearsal without the permission of the HOH?
If this matter were to snowball into an uproar.do you know that Prince will be the one to suffer a huge penalty and eventually get disqualified from the house?
Do you know the responsibility accorded to the HOH?
Do you know why Lucy was crying profusely when the wager was lost last week under her watch as HOH?
Go and find out why Kaiesha was given a STRIKE......You will know how high Big Brother values the role of the HOH!
I no blame una sha...most of you haven't had the opportunity of leading a team or trying to organise a team in Naija! Smh

So what will happen if you were Prince?
You would have lashed out at the HOH and risk a strike or two or even stand the risk of getting disqualified?
Well unlike you,Prince was more sensible and smart enough to know better than behave like a street tout on live TV!

Lets even go into the Naija settings....who are you as a staff of a company to walk out of a board meeting when the head of a team or another staff is giving a speech or demonstration?
If Prince were to be a staff of a company and he walked out of a meeting,he would have been suspended indefinitely or be placed on probation depending on the character of the HOH!
Most of the HMs feel too relaxed and too lazy forgetting that people are watching their performance....imagine how popular Neo and Erica is right now due to an ordinary rehearsal...even their HMs were so engrossed that they forgot their role!
Don't you know this program is a launch pad for some of them...and yet they treat it as if it were their parent's House!

What sort of hatred do you think Ozo has for Prince....Nengi?
Ohh please spare me that petty insinuation...what a preposterous assumption!

If Ozo had not done that...do you think they would have made it this far in their rehearsal?
Even Trickytee lashed out at so many HMs including Laycon that has a huge fanbase here and yet you didnt bother to complain about him....You only decided to pick that of Ozo simply because of your preference for Prince!

Ozo after lashing out,went further and apologised to Prince including everyone while emphasizing on the importance of having a prepared house for their wager and everything was forgotten but you folks will keep holding on to unnecessary bye gones to paint someone as bad!

Please let this matter die jare.....At-least you have shown everyone the reason for your superfluous outburst!

FYI i am not an OZO supporter but i admire his calmness....I also like BrightO and Prince!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

It's not easy, ko easy dear. cry cry

Ericaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin

Yes, it's not. She's in a situation where she wants something exclusive with Kidd, but Kidd doesn't want it to be an exclusive relationship, at least while in the house. So, even if she can't stand Kidd flirting with other girls, she's now emotionally attached to him that she can't move on. Being in a confined space with Kidd makes it worse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Not sure I'm cool with tricky's personality

Why
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bookworm001:

Now you see why I said your permutation was based on sentiments. It's caused Kidd is your fav grin
my dear I have to appreciate the realest man in the game grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
lekan should stick with chasing erica around.

While you stick with chasing laycon

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
Nor mind that thing, e Sabi talk rubbish but e nor want make dem carry the rubbish come e dormot.
patapata e, na ban go end am. Orue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eeghe:

She is scared
Biko take it easy on her nah. I know you can be gentle. I see you with Blackhawk01 cheesy

I'm gentle on Erica; it was just the wrong emoji in the right post. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guys vote for Nengi please, she has only 10 fans... cry cry cry

Vote please!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

While you stick with chasing laycon
Kee dem! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dorathy DS

Her mood?
She feels good, they've been busy with their task.

General House mood?
Everyone is fine, they just perfected their drama, looks forward to performing and winning their wager, she'll be acting as the mother of the main character.

Thoughts on the HOH?
Ozo is great and easygoing, he's a bit too calm and should be harder sometimes like how he reacted yesterday, was surprised yesterday but she saw it coming, he's doing amazingly well and tries to make his job easier.

Why she thinks he has that side?
The thing they say about not wanting to get quiet and calm people angry, he got pissed because people were not listening to the director and prince was wrong for walking out.

Flutterwave and Dulux Task?
Their performance was great, they should have done it collectively rather than making one person speak for everyone. The second challenge was better, she has a bit of experience in it, happy they won, thanks Biggie.

How she'll spend the money?
Hasn't decided yet but she'll put it to good use, she may buy her mom a new phone because she can't manage phones well.

New Alliances?
She doesn't think so, thinks it's still the same groups , hasn't noticed anything.

Anything else?
Nothing, thanks him for taking their measurements, reminds Him of her Belt and Flip Flops and is grateful to still be in his House.

End of DS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
my dear I have to appreciate the realest man in the game grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why
He strikes me as someone who would hate on an ally doing better than him, also seems quick to spot other people's fault and use it against them, rather than being open to them about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kiddwaya!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
OffsahBoye:

So you can vote for someone else that you both are struggling to win the same price as the winner??

That means everybody will be winner cause it'll be one vote for each contender each
When others no come sell groundnut

Na to ask "Anyone but yourself..."

Na so Ozo go win grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
FIGARO00:
Why not do so now?
Who's f*cking afraid of you?
You can spit trash, but won't allow someone else do so on your fav, hypocrite.
Can you prove this? LOL
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
I know you've been typing from the hospital from day 1, so I am really scared cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

angry angry angry

Baby!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
It makes sense the housemates decide the winner on the finale.. since they could evict cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Kee dem! grin
When u share same team with ur opponent...cheesy Everything stew...lol less work, more fun..cruise cruise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why are you guys panicking?

I thought you said you've won the show grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
It makes sense the housemates decide the winner on the finale.. since they could evict cheesy
Just like Survivor, that'd be cool.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Broobembem:
Is it not funny that the same Erica that was the most liked and loved housemate last week on this thread is now the most trolled. cheesy grin grin cheesy

My only joy is that Kiddi is smart! cheesy

I won't lie I voted for her last week cos she was one of my favs...... Now it's just Laycon and Ozo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Attempt to Toast Erica number 564 .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:

Just like Survivor, that'd be cool.
I can't wait... enough of this bandwagons
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Ozo has some vile in him, but likes to keep up appearances, f*cking dogooder, too bad he couldn't do good in BBrother
Oga ToyinTomato, what is this if not bile? Abi English scarce for your area?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon don enter afternoon shift o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:
Why are you guys panicking?

I thought you said you've won the show grin

Winner by Week 3 after 2 voting rounds?

No be say na like those other times wey dem go dey save money for finale, as long as your fav no dey up. This one, you go dey use money vote constantly, and if your fav never gets HOH or Deputy, o pari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.