Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138017 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

I didn't say they are married

Neither did I.

Kidd said he's not dating anyone. Meaning no one got him!... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2020
DoubleeDee:
The scenario that just played out was not as complicated as the comments from different divides.
Erica is an adult and has the right to get drunk if she so decides.
Whichever way we look at it, nobody should be blamed for Erica’s drunken state.
Just like Vee was cleaned up and tucked in, Erica would have received similar treatment if it becomes obvious she was completely gone.
Performing that task is not vested in any particular HM(s). People closer to her will in all cases be first responders.
Laycon is one of them and his action was timely. Perhaps he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.
The statement about Kidd was totally in a bad light and quite defamatory whichever way cast.
Let us hope Kidd doesn’t react negatively if he finds out cause no one will take it lying low.

Laycon needs to be more circumspect in his reactions about Erica, it is the only sense he didn’t bring to the house.

Thank you my darling bros kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2020
See my Laycon for garden

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I am an Erica fan, laycon lied that Erica tried to kiss him in the club, that was a blatant lie. He was the one trying to kiss Erica.
He is only playing the victim to the screen so viewers can see him as the right guy. He is a dumb guy, Kidd will also protect Erica the way he is doing right now. Isnt Kidd part of those telling her to go to bed. Please save your story
Asin ehh.... Laycon can lie, it's not the first time he's doing so tho, nigga once told Prince and Triky that it was Erica that is hustling him in the house....It's been long I shouted Blood of Jesus like the way I did that day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Don't be jealous , it's a show

Nengi isn't going down with no Kidd.

She has her head in the game and whatever you think Kidd can give to Nengi, she can get it ten times outside the house.
Stop over analysing the whole thing, it's a show.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2020
What's kaisha drinking
I dey fear that girl , she always sleep outside alone
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2020
So Laycon aka "Yemi my lover " is sleeping outside tonight.

Mumu dey ooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Lhimeet:
See my Laycon for garden

At least now you can rest with your Shalaye-ing too tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:25am On Aug 09, 2020
So, on a whole Saturday, Tochi got no highlight? Kayode is very unfair to my boy. At least if he leaves, he still has 200K to his name.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2020
More pictures of our Protector, rocking the yansh of the drunk victim at the party.

We all need such nice protectors

These pictures were sourced from Twitter by the way, we really thank God for Twitter videos and reporting

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Beorn1:

It does nullify it, true. But he'd take himself out of that triangle. If he wasn't still bringing himself into the triangle, all these draggings he's getting wouldn't have happened. That's exactly Praise's angry with him. He'd focus on himself and all these nonsense will stop.
i agree. Na him cause all this thing, mind your business, e no gree, now he is sleeping in the garden

Boi...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2020
ItsCookie:
BDSM no be wetin dem give us for 50 shades o, that one nah just kinky fuckery.

Anyway, body go tell am sha grin

I'm yet to watch that movie sef cheesy cheesy grin

She go enjoy am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

[s][/s]I am an Erica fan, laycon lied that Erica tried to kiss him in the club, that was a blatant lie. He was the one trying to kiss Erica.
He is only playing the victim to the screen so viewers can see him as the right guy. He is a dumb guy, Kidd will also protect Erica the way he is doing right now. Isnt Kidd part of those telling her to go to bed. Please save your story[s][/s]

U are a pathetic liar, who is trying to kiss who here?

Continue with your lies, it shall caught up with you one day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2020
aroundnaija:

E pain u reach to add ode grin

Omo ale jati jati, guess the fat faced olosho is your immediate younger sister, na inside family e dey grin

Awon oloriburuku, if I have a sister like Nengi, I would be happy.
She's super smart and carries herself well...

Your sisters wey no be olosho but dey chop preeq steady from fuckboys can't achieve what she has achieved...

10 generations go pass yet una no go fit afford Nengi's GLE..

Stay pressed hater!.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:
More pictures of our Protector, rocking the yansh of the drunk victim at the party.

These pictures were sourced from Twitter by the way, we really thank God for Twitter videos and reporting
guy go sleep grin
This your receipt no follow f promo at all, at all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2020
ItsCookie:

Nengi isn't going down with no Kidd.

She has her head in the game and whatever you think Kidd can give to Nengi, she can get it ten times outside the house.
Stop over analysing the whole thing, it's a show.

Am not talking outside the house , am talking about inside , nengi has one eye on Kidd , the outside u are talking Kidd has told her after the show they will meet in Abuja , so that one apart
Am talking about inside the house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

At least now you can rest with your Shalaye-ing too tongue

Infact I don tire

But I can't just see the stupid narrative and look away. E dey bite me for body
angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Jackson105:

But why be say every Saturday, WhorErica must have a sexual encounter with Dem boys...Na wa o!
Tells alot about her person..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Prince don enter trap !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

I just saw clips that I was way too gone into the party to observe. I don't know how I feel right now... angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Wathoni is sleeping with Eric, I repeat, Wathoni is sleeping with Eric.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Am not talking outside the house , am talking about inside , nengi has one eye on Kidd , the outside u are talking Kidd has told her after the show they will meet in Abuja , so that one apart

You should understand that Nengi is playing the same game Kidd is playing. They vibe!

No dey think am too much!.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:
[/b]

Awon oloriburuku, if I have a sister like Nengi, I would be happy.
She's super smart and carries herself well...

Your sisters wey no be olosho but dey chop preeq steady from fuckboys can't achieve what she has achieved...

10 generations go pass yet una no go fit afford Nengi's GLE..

Stay pressed hater!.. cheesy

I won't indulge you any further, i can see Kuje and Kiri Kiri is your family house, so enjoy your life,low lifer...awon olosho family grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Jackson105:

You people are confused, so, na this one picture of her whispering in his ear una still dey circulate

I don drop two pictures of Laycon the Avenger, rocking yansh and kissing neck, while 'protecting' Erica.

Una never still get a second picture of an actual attempt to kiss. Na this one picture una still dey spread, one picture wey she dey whisper for him ear.

I go return, because e get another time wey the guy comot tongue and she trowey face.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Were they dancing waltz because I no just understand what you are expecting cheesy

First of all the so call incriminating picture is too damn blurry. Second of all this is the way everyone dances in the party undecided

Tiri gbosa for you detective

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon will have a real problem in his hands if Erica denies telling him those things.

Laycon should stay on his own. Let Erica be. Don't dance with her at the parties and just have normal talks with her. He needs to listen to Praise. This is no longer his battle to fight.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I just saw clips that I was way too gone into the party to observe. I don't know how I feel right now... angry angry

My dear, we are just starting.

No be Twitter and pictures? We dey come.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

You people are confused, so, na this one picture of her whispering in his ear una still dey circulate

I don drop two pictures of Laycon the Avenger, rocking yansh and kissing neck, while 'protecting' Erica.

Una never still get a second picture of an actual attempt to kiss. Na this one picture una still dey spread, one picture wey she dey whisper for him ear.

I go return, because e get another time wey the guy comot tongue and she trowey face.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDpUdClhTpF/?igshid=gatpr3jtadpq

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Nothing is going to happen in the house.

If she was interested in going down with Kidd, she would have done it long ago.

Someone rightly said this one time, Nengi isn't a shy girl neither does she care about hurting anybody's feelings, if she wants to go for Kidd, neither Erica nor Ozo can stop her. The only thing he will get from her is flirting, he wont even get a kiss from her, talk more of getting into her panties.

PeriodT

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:

Neither did I.

Kidd said he's not dating anyone. Meaning no one got him!... tongue

Do people got men ? Apart from some married ones
U don't expect him to announce he is married to Erica , life of a Playboy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:32am On Aug 09, 2020
DoubleeDee:
The scenario that just played out was not as complicated as the comments from different divides.
Erica is an adult and has the right to get drunk if she so decides.
Whichever way we look at it, nobody should be blamed for Erica’s drunken state.
Just like Vee was cleaned up and tucked in, Erica would have received similar treatment if it becomes obvious she was completely gone.
Performing that task is not vested in any particular HM(s). People closer to her will in all cases be first responders.
Laycon is one of them and his action was timely. Perhaps he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.
The statement about Kidd was totally in a bad light and quite defamatory whichever way cast.
Let us hope Kidd doesn’t react negatively if he finds out cause no one will take it lying low.
Laycon needs to be more circumspect in his reactions about Erica, it is the only sense he didn’t bring to the house.
That's just it.... The boy is going crazy day by day but his fans still think its vibe, I'm sure if Kidd heard those words he won't accept it lightly.... Because that wasn't his intentions at all

Ebuka needs to address this issue tomorrow.... Erica's only crime is that she decided to befriend him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Lhimeet:
See my Laycon for garden

Let him cover up before mosquitoes finish him. angry angry angry

Lekan and Erica!!!!!!! Behave yourselves, I like both of you nau. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.