Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138115 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:

That's because she's a prostitute..
and what are you?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:

Ehen!
Who made you a judge over her?
Na she tell you not to hustle and make your own money at 22?
Abeg free the fine babe jareh!.
Haters Gon hate!.. tongue
Gbegirisoup and his new moniker will never change! Always stanning hoes! Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2020
I don't even blame Lay Corn one bit.

It's Erica who is bringing about this level of disrespect. Erica is the one who gives him the ammunition and the guts to talk down on Kidd. There is a reason no female or male in that house can ever say anything untoward about Erica. Kidd doesn't discuss her with anyone.

I only wish Ebuka can bring this out, because it seems all the discussions she has had about Kidd with the Ikorodu Aristotle, Kidd is not aware.

Lay Corn is an aspiring singer. He should thread carefully.

As for my Kiddwaya, you are just a blessing to me this season. A gentleman personified.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:
Me I'm patiently waiting for the scene where WhorErica will off paynt and Kidd wonder will waya her black nyansh!... tongue
kwa kwa kwa
you waited in vain!!!
Ntor!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

It's Erica who is bringing about this level of disrespect. Erica is the one who gives him the ammunition and the guts to talk down on Kidd. There is a reason no female or male in that house can ever say anything untoward about Erica. Kidd doesn't discuss her with anyone.

I only wish Ebuka can bring this out, because it seems all the discussions she has had about Kidd with the Ikorodu Aristotle, Kidd is not aware.

As for my Kiddwaya, you are just a blessing to me this season. A gentleman personified.

At bolded, he should thread carefully because Kidd is the one with the keys to his success as an artist or what?

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Myway20:
How old is Laycon please
1994 pikin do the maths
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2020
On Laycon issue as seen on AM page

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2020
On it

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

At bolded, he should thread carefully because Kidd is the one with the keys to his success as an artist or what?
See how you zeroed everything to Kidd, even when I didn't mention his name. cheesy

I don't really have the energy this morning to start explaining the dynamics of life to you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2020
orgylover:
bad night. no sure fucking today. good night
kwa kwa kwa
you opened another account just to comment on Erica's 'sexcapade' but she disappointed you as usual!
lmao!!@
If e pain you too much, go to ashawo thread or X sites and sort yourself out!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

So this is your gentleman. Sorry sorry o

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:
Haaa! shocked
Erica wanted Laycon to finger her too?.. grin grin
you wish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Akorkor:
On Laycon issue as seen on AM page
Make una continue... None of you will be there for him when it all goes south. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

See how you zeroed everything to Kidd, even when I didn't mention his name. cheesy

I don't really have the energy this morning to start explaining the dynamics of life to you.

The statement was too shallow not to see through.

Oh!

There is a difference between an aspiring artist and an upcoming artist.

Choose your adjectives properly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by apcmustwin(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you African magic for sharing this. All you laycon haterz can try and change the narrative as much as you want. We know d truth.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

At 22. She don buy GLE, source of income unknown. No wonder most of her pictures on IG are all in expensive hotels. tongue
undecided

See that...
Nengi is hiding a lot about herself.
Runs girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Make una continue... None of you will be there for him when it all goes south. cheesy

Nothing can go south. IF anything want to go south it should start from kiddwaya when he touched Erica breast without her consent. Yes, that’s sexual harrassment but unfortunately the lady didn’t press any charges. He may last last be the one that would be kemen of this season the way he’s going.

He used women anyhow, no respect for women and he’s behaving as if he can get them because of the stolen money his father acquired

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Akorkor:

So this is your gentleman. Sorry sorry o
lol!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattfeuter(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Akorkor:

Nothing can go south. IG anything want to go south it should start from kiddwaya when he touched Erica breast without her consent. Yes, that’s sexual harrassment but unfortunately the lady didn’t press any charges. He may last last be the one that would be kemen of this season the way he’s going.

He used women anyhow, no respect for women and he’s behaving as if he can get them because of the stolen money his father acquired

Yen yen yen, will you keep kwayetttt??

Ever since Kidd mentioned the $8000 private jet trip,

All the girls have got their eyes on him,

Particularly Nengi and Erica.

Stop with the sexual harassment bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

No be guys wey go give babes drink finish, make the babe dey easy to rock and touch as dem like for party?

We sabi the MO well, na wetin make, e no get wetin anybody wan talk wey go make me believe say Laycon get pure intentions.

He mix drink give gee finish, he no tell her, "Babe, how far, you no go cut down on this drink?", for party, he rock her, kiss neck, kiss chest, wan kiss bobbie join, he no remember say she fit high. As party finish, he see say na Kidd she hold as dem dey comot from the party area, na so, he begin raise alarm, say Kidd go take advantage of am.

He been no dey concerned say him friend dey pump drink before party, as at that time, his fans say she be adult, so, why he go stop her? But, to allow her go sleep with the Kidd, he wan protect her, so, she no be adult again, na him don turn good friend.

Good friends stop you from getting wasted first, they don't wait for you to get wasted, touch and kiss you, and then try to protect you from another person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2020
#TeamWayaDemGeng

You will tire. grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2020
mattfeuter:

Yen yen yen, will you keep kwayetttt??

Ever since Kidd mentioned the $8000 private jet trip,

All the girls have got their eyes on him,

Particularly Nengi and Erica.

Stop with the sexual harassment bullshit.

You haven’t still made any point to my write up

Did he touch her breast without consent?? Yes or No?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
All these people trying to force Erica on Kidd like they have something going on. E no go work.

Kidd has never called Erica his girlfriend or tell anyone that they have anything going on. It has all been Erica throwing herself cheaply on Kidd to force something to happen after she knew he was from a wealthy home.

All her theatrics no go work on Kidd cus am sure Kidd is used to all these kind of people outside the house and knows a gold digger when he sees one.

Kidd is a socialite like his dad and throws parties all over the world with pretty girls. He is not into her like she is to him. Period.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
ItsCookie:
Dora and Ozo discussing...

Ozo is telling her that Nengi is toying with his feelings with her constant on and off behaviour. Dora says he should tell her what he wants, if she is up for it, fine, if she isn't then he should let it go...

Ozo is still going on and on and Dora wanted to sleep off, but Ozo nudged her and asked her if she was sleeping, she says no but she almost did.

Ozo kept on talking...

"She always feels like she has to finish last".(I really dindnt get who he was referring to here). He brought up his birthday story, said Nengi literally prayed for him, says she is too competitive bla bla bla(still don't know if this was for Nengi)

Dorathy cuts him short and says that someone actually asked her if Ozo has any feelings for her. She said that people are seeing the two of them differently, even the viewers. To the HMs, it's like Ozo is chasing her, while she is chasing another person.....bla bla bla

Ozo brought up tonight's party and Dora says, she is too much of a happy person for him not to know how hard it is to pass her without talking to her...bla bla bla

Camera pans out to sleeping and snoring HMs

Take most of what Dora said with a pinch of salt.
Remember at the beginning of the conversation, she kept asking Ozo for his mic, when he said he's dropped it, she then brought her mic to the centre of the bed. Almost like she wanted her narrative to be sold to the viewers as fact; Not having feelings for Ozo, talking about what the audience are seeing. If u rewatch the scene again, you would see what i'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Jackson105:

U are a pathetic liar, who is trying to kiss who here?

Continue with your lies, it shall caught up with you one day.

Is this how they kiss someone.... Are you for real. Have you ever been to a club before and you trying to communicate with someone under a very loud music. Isnt it the type of scene you see. Ericas mouth was directly on Laycons ear whispering to him. Never pass this as someone trying to kiss someone ever again. You can Stan but please Stan with sense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

No be guys wey go give babes drink finish, make the babe dey easy to rock and touch as dem like for party?

We sabi the MO well, na wetin make, e no get wetin anybody wan talk wey go make me believe say Laycon get pure intentions.

He mix drink give gee finish, he no tell her, "Babe, how far, you no go cut down on this drink?", for party, he rock her, kiss neck, kiss chest, wan kiss bobbie join, he no remember say she fit high. As party finish, he see say na Kidd she hold as dem dey comot from the party area, na so, he begin raise alarm, say Kidd go take advantage of am.

He been no dey concerned say him friend dey pump drink before party, as at that time, his fans say she be adult, so, why he go stop her? But, to allow her go sleep with the Kidd, he wan protect her, so, she no be adult again, na him don turn good friend.

Good friends stop you from getting wasted first, they don't wait for you to get wasted, touch and kiss you, and then try to protect you from another person.

4 housemates mixed her drinks after she first mixed it by herself . Laycon was the first, tolanibaj the second, Eric the third and cant remember the rest.

Why are you guys so quick to call out Laycon.

Here is the video of what transpired for whoever feel like watching

https://twitter.com/andizo95/status/1292245065151250432/video/1

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattfeuter(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Akorkor:

You haven’t still made any point to my write up

Did he touch her breast without consent?? Yes or No?

Did Erica kissed kidd without his consent?? Yes Or no?

Laycon should thank his stars that they are all enclosed in a space and it’s live TV.

Niggasss get shot for the script he acted out last night. angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2020
scondy:

most definitely.....but I repeat a couple ......getting high together and having sex thereafter isnt rape.....

emphasis on a couple and getting high together....

The ladies on this thread will call it rape, cos they think it wasn't consensual..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2020
bla bla bla Erica's pussy is safe! period!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Tatiana4u:
bla bla bla
Erica's pussy is safe!
period!!!

Laycon is a rare gem

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jabhunterr: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:
[s]I don't even blame Lay Corn one bit.

As for my Kiddwaya, you are just a blessing to me this season. A gentleman personified[/s] .
blessing personified ko
All this your shalaye ko neccestri
You started stanning kiddi because you both are the same tribe from the same state

Aboki boy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jabhunterr: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2020
xenoo:
All these people trying to force Erica on Kidd like they have something going on. E no go work.

Kidd has never called Erica his girlfriend or tell anyone that they have anything going on. It has all been Erica throwing herself cheaply on Kidd to force something to happen after she knew he was from a wealthy home.

All her theatrics no go work on Kidd cus am sure Kidd is used to all these kind of people outside the house and knows a gold digger when he sees one.

Kidd is a socialite like his dad and throws parties all over the world with pretty girls. He is not into her like she is to him. Period.
exactly... She's nothing but a gold digging hoe..
Mtcheww

See Tochi being bypassed like he has body odour... All because he's an uber driver... The moment kidd mentioned 3 million plus on private jet... Erica that waa socializing the most in the house went and cried that same night that she's lonely

Thunder go fire her actress kpekus

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.