Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138202 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Deborah, what's this?

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Stupid people are quoting me sis.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

Lmao.. she was awake a while ago and is still in the house

When she was awake, she was fed by physical connection at her bedside, while mental connection looked away.

She has since gone back to sleep. cool

Cool beans (in Prezzo’s voice)
Hey love

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
dominique:

Sorry just seeing this. Done

Thank you very much ma, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Laycontent.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

I just know three here shaa
.. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sellout:
if you can bring proof that laycon opened his mouth to accuse kiddwaya of being a rapist on national TV. I will send you 10k now I swear to God. Did he mention that kiddwaya is a rapist or said Erica and Kiddwaya are very high and Erica told him(laycon) that he should keep kid away from her. Why are u trying to just hate on another person. At the end of the day it's a game, these guys won't even remember u exist or give you part of the 85million. So enjoy the game and watch without bias for your own good and sanity.
The statement was... I won't let her sleep on Kidd bed tonight because she's high, he's gonna fvck her on national Tv, and she doesn't want her sex vid on internet and other bla bla bla...

That's a false accusation against Kidd... They have been sleeping on same bed and nothing serious have happened, why would he insinuate Kidd will fvck her this night... That Laycon is becoming an annoying preeq on daily basis

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
dominique:

Sorry just seeing this. Done

Dominique for presidenttttttt! kiss kiss kiss

Makydebbie, thank you. I'll not drag him with you for today tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akshow:
Ewo! See Laycon getting Erica drunk. grin

Una go de alright las las. Don't face your favourite, be dragging Laycon and giving him content. Laycontent for the 85mill

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
This laycon -Erica Kidd triangle is more like a Bermuda triangle

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Kidd that wanted to set up Laycon with his contacts in Def Jam and Universal.

That one fit don go so, he go drag himself up from scratch, and I hope these his fans will be there for him to take him to that level.

Dem think say na only talent you need to survive for industry.

People wey like this post sef ehn.. grin

How many artist he don use the so called contact help grin people can believe any nonsense sha..

He no even get contact for G-WorldWide or HKN na Def Jam and Universal he wan get contact grin grin

Nothing wey people no go believe for this nairaland cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:

[s]The statement was... I won't let her sleep on Kidd bed tonight because she's high[/s], he's gonna fvck her on national Tv, and she doesn't want her sex vid on internet and other bla bla bla...

That's a false accusation against Kidd... They have been sleeping on same bed and nothing serious have happened, why would he insinuate Kidd will fvck her this night... That Laycon is becoming an annoying preeq on daily basis
“She is high, I’m not going to let her go and sleep with Kidd when I know he is also high"

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
codedguy1:
The way Ozo has his conversations with Nengi is enough to put the babe off.

Slow and uninteresting way of talking and the topic sef, no life.

Tueh.... angry

If a woman is interested in you, she would laugh at your slow talks, so much that one would be inclined to think you were Kevin Hart
I don’t think it’s Ozo here

Have you seen Ozo gisting with Dora or Erica?
Did you watch him with Katrina last Saturday? They want(ed) to hear him talk because they have some interest in him (not all of them romantic, they truly care about him)

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Can we all agree now that laycon is content

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Movie industry is really booming in USA.

I'm watching Aladdin now and seeing how much it cost to produce the movie and how much profit they made on it

Spent $183m to produce and they realized $1 billion. Wow

Not like our own Nollywood here.

Our producers need to learn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
CaSttLe:
This prince don work for saloon before? shocked
Yeah he said he used a year
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jackson105:

This pain he is causing you is enough reason to Stan him.

We will Stan Laycon till day 71. He will win and u will hug transformer.

Laycon for the money.
Alagba, Agbero won’t even win shishi if he continue like this.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Manager08:
[s]If Erica has in any way indicated to Laycon that she does not trust Kidd despite being attracted to him, like she has severally told us in the diary room.

Then I don't think what Laycon said yesternight was wrong in any way.

Laycon does not intervene in their lovey-dovey any other day. Although he sulks and act depressed about it, he however doesn't go out of his way.

But last night, Erica clearly wasn't herself, she was high. It'll have been understandable if she and Kidd were an item, but no they aren't, they are just friends who like to kiss and cuddle as rightly agreed.

If Kiddwaya had made any suggestive move toward Erica yesterday, without the interference of laycon and other housemates, they would probably have had sex again.

And Kidd indeed made a move, he came to Erica and kissed her, and Erica wanted it. If it wasn't for Dora doing standby and refusing to leave her side, she'd have pulled Kidd close to her and gbam. Sex again.

So it's indeed a dicey situaltion. But I'm proud of Laycon for making sure Erica didn't fall victim to her own demons.[/s]
Kiddwaya made no move to be in Erica's bed.

If he wanted to be in it, he would have been in it. Stop watching from Twitter and Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
Ozo just don’t want Nengi out of his sight. He had to call her in while she was playing game with Tochi.

Yet he can't set boundaries 4 her wit oda male hse mates especially dat Kiddwaya. Imagine d disrespect last nite. If he likes he shld call her frm d dead nobody cares anymore. Wen he starts Been a Man den we can sail dem, but 4 now it's OZO only.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eric with fresh haircut is not sure if to join the guys in shopping. He is feeling some type of way about eviction and will just observe for now. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
laycon said Erica was high and kidwayya wasnt When did he say that mily?
Even with videos everywhere.
Now you are lying.

Chissus!!!

I have said it severally on this thread, that moniker lies with reckless abandon.

She's equally pretentious

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
livelymatilda:

Ooooobi

Lively, who are you rooting for this season?

I see as you just dey point your AK47 in all directions grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
FakeOrgasm:

[/b]

He don bang am for bathroom before?.. shocked

Remember that mgbeke get GLE wey your entire family no go ever fit afford till the second coming of Jesus Christ.. cheesy
This one be here talking in the nonsense. What is her hustle that afforded her a GLE? What is your networth compared to a GLE weh you deh shaleye ontop person family. Mad people everywhere undecided I don't like what I hate please cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sellout:
At the end of the day it's a game, these guys won't even remember u exist or give you part of the 85million. So enjoy the game and watch without bias for your own good and sanity.
So we shouldn't defend the integrity of someone being falsely accused simply because if he wins we won't get a part of his winnings? That is Very wrong and unjust on the young man, our society doesn't need false rape accusers and we will continue to stand against them .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

As in.. Her profile is just a click away. But the Olosho and Gold digger agenda must Agend. cheesy
If you ain't thinking with your anus you will agree with me, someone that sleeps around with one particular guy at a time is not an Olosho.... She's with Kidd, only kisses Kidd, only flirts around with Kidd and only thinks about Kidd....

God knows I fvckingly need this kinda Olosho in my life...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You think Laycons fans are more than Erica's and Nengi's fans.keep on dreaming

Is it not obvious even here on nairaland? What evidence to you have to suggest otherwise
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mranybody:
Can we all agree now that laycon is content
Settled since Day 2&3.
Anyone that doesn't agree can argue with River Niger

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nexus25:

I have said it severally on this thread, that moniker lies with reckless abandon.

She's equally pretentious
Very
I see through her fake sanctimonious act cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
scondy:
And like I have stated before....Erica is a huge pretender...

pretense ti po ju...
I honestly don't think so.
Question her will and self control ..
Question her petrousness ...
Question her decisions ....
Her ability to discern ....

But there is no question that she's very real...infact too real to her own detriment .

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
I supported frodd, the guy drained me. Laycon too don join.

But I ready.

This season will and like efe season with laycon being efe and nengi or Erica being bisola and tboss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Agbero dey chew gum like Ikeja pink lips balm sellers. The bitch should continue to play him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

If a woman is interested in you, she would laugh at your slow talks, so much that one would be inclined to think you were Kevin Hart
I don’t think it’s Ozo here

Have you seen Ozo gisting with Dora or Erica?
Did you watch him with Katrina last Saturday? They want(ed) to hear him talk because that have interest in him (not all of them romantic, they truly care about him)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.