Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130850 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why are you all so obsessed with laycon and trying to decampaign him nawa oooo.

Anyway the more you hate the more we vote.

Una go dey alright las las.

I declare my support for Laycon today.
I be nor wan vote for BBN this year but the hate some people are spewing on Laycon has made me change my mind Laycon for the 85 million.

Vote Laycon.

PS Vote Dora and Lucy too.
Thank you

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
wristbangle:

grin wetin person no go hear finish for Nairaland
you know the drill. All Na cruise grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Tufiakwa!!!

I don't even find her that beautiful.

Average for me.

Her skin looks blotchy and worn out.

Please, don't take offence.

I don't find her beautiful. Her skin is uneven.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

But your ICON is salivating and wanting a piece of her grin, does your ICON know she has consummated her showmance, that would send him into a tailspin cry
He is probably aware that is why he was running around on Saturday trying to save Loose-ica from herself as a good friend

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Tufiakwa!!!

I don't even find her that beautiful.

Average for me.

Her skin looks blotchy and worn out.

Please, don't take offence.

Of course, her skin is not that great, their diet is horrible plus she is being emotionally bullied by Laycon, it is taking it's toil on her. She reminds me of a young Stella Damascus.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Manager08: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Someone said Laycon is more intelligent than kiddwaya.
As for me I feel say na crack, because Laycon is not even intelligent, Africans and celebrating bottom barrel mediocrity.
Bla bla...

Vote Laycon.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mad lines Laycon smiley

Vote Laycon
Check my siggy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

I don't find her beautiful. Her skin is uneven.
Exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Laycon is burning himself out , he needs to recalibrate his brain. No one should remain in a place where are they not wanted, he needs to discover his self-worth
Sorry to say but I don't think he worth's that much. Not to say he's a loser but the problem he is having is he wan carry wetin pass him power, he wants to run faster than his legs and that's why he's burning out. The guy would have been great if he just maintained his lane. Prince did same and respectfully maintained his lane.
Laycon might not make it 2d end in this condition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Erica was trying to rub BrightO's hair to make it rough and teasing him.

bright to Kidd said: is this what you are enjoying?

Kidd smiled

someone asked do you want to share her, then Kidd said Bright is my guy

Erica asked Kidd, so you can share me with someone else?
kidd didn't answer, Erica trying to seek answer: i want you to say it Kidd, say it.

Kidd changed topic.

All these while, Laycon was sitting with Vee writing the content of their drama narration, Kidd sat just adjacent to him, Erica moved there, gave Laycon a stare and went to sit on Kidds lap and started kissing him.

Laycon continued with what he was doing.

What does this girl hope to achieve? get Laycon angry by displaying her stupidity in his presence?

Brethren, if this is not witchcraft, i wonder what it is..

She has used Laycon to pepper Kidd and now using Kidd to pepper Laycon.

Text VOTE Laycon to 32052

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Someone said Laycon is more intelligent than kiddwaya.
As for me I feel say na crack, because Laycon is not even intelligent, Africans and celebrating bottom barrel mediocrity.
Laycon is very intelligent my dear from the way he talks self you go know.

Anyway Vote Laycon,Lucy and Dora thank you

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Manager08: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Girl, I agree, there needs to be education in schools starting at the primary level, boys need to know that NO means No whether it is for s-3x or dating. I this Big Brother was in the Western World, Laycon would have been thrown out of the house for harassment in the worst-case scenario or warned to keep away from Erica at least.
Don't you wish someone somewhere is mentioning your name nowhere right now.

Both haters and lovers can stop talking about him.

Laycon the destiny child.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Very cruel and uncalled for. Why is "OLD/BITTER/FRUATSTRATED/ASHAWO" the default abuse for any unmarried woman over 29. Look at the divorce rate in this country (>50%), look at the many unhappy marriages in this country (>80%) and also look at the millions of married Nigerian men who cheat on their wives (>100%) and vice versa.

Marriage is not the great ELDORADO in this country. Many people are "LIVING IN BONDAGE AND WANT TO GET OUT"

Lucy is a frustrated bitter, old witch!

No man will ever find a witch attractive.... cheesy cheesy

Cryyyyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
galaxyball:

He is probably aware that is why he was running around on Saturday trying to save Loose-ica from herself as a good friend

Ahhhh, he didn't mind kissing her cheeks, chests and rubbing his body on her, it was only after the party he realised he wasn't getting that that he decided to be a "GOOD FRIEND" and c0ck block Kiddwaya. This is a R-18 show and Erica is over 18 smiley.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I be nor wan vote for BBN this year but the hate some people are spewing on Laycon has made me change my mind Laycon for the 85 million.

Vote Laycon.

Thank you
yesssssss.. I know what you can do..

Team laycon beta asset don sign up to our team ohh

We move..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
bennyblings:
"I know say she no go allow me but if I apply pressure the thing go enter"
This statement is very disturbing.

and Erica's towel was missing last night o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Of course, her skin is not that great, their diet is horrible plus she is being emotionally bullied by Laycon, it is taking it's toil on her. She reminds me of a young Stella Damascus.

Of course, Laycon must be among the factors to blame.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Girl, I agree, there needs to be education in schools starting at the primary level, boys need to know that NO means No whether it is for s-3x or dating. I this Big Brother was in the Western World, Laycon would have been thrown out of the house for harassment in the worst-case scenario or warned to keep away from Erica at least.

Sis I'm tired. This boils down to what Prince said yesterday, the purity culture on girls and negligence on boys. It's quite sad. Even these adults don't want to learn on consent.

Imagine Laycon saying that if "he put pressure, he go enter" and this boils down to consent. When a girl says no, there's no need to push pressure at all, at all. Consent is key and necessary.

Sigh. I'm tired of the patriarchy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
arukwe123:
Give me the right format. No lele.
vote laycon is what it should be.

in this manner.
vote laycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
3gpvids:
tell us ur a child and stop dis nansense

Stay pained!

Shebi when she called Nengi names, y'all applauded her.

Where was your maturity then?... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Manager08:
I just wish men will stop taking these jokers serious.

Dem full Nairaland and Twitter wella. Trash talk men online, suck prick at home. grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Vote Laycon.

Thank you
These Tacha fans that swore with their grave that they won't involve in Bbnaija again are now here with their bad luck..

Tacha must be crying and disappointed in you guys.

Don't rub your bad luck on Lucy oooo

Isn't this too early? Shame.. Kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Vote Laycon.

Thank you

Stupid reason for voting.

You don't care about the reason he is receiving hate, but you just want to vote because he is being hated on.

How any girl can vote for a guy that still insists on puting pressure on a girl that has politely rejected his advances still baffles me.

Kimbrielle, if a guy tells you he likes you and you tell him that you like someone else and he constantly sees you with this person, but he doesn't listen and keeps applying pressure for you to change your mind not minding that it's making you uncomfortable, would you be in support of his action?

If you will be in support of his action then keep on wasting your votes on Laycon, but if you wouldn't be in support of his action then you are a BIG HYPOCRITE without a mind of your own.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
geezprince:
he go go for medical check up when he don win that money. Thanks for your concern though. grin
Person we no dey chop when he see food na him wan reach end? Can't u see how sick he looks? The boy is broken until he is fixed he might not get 2d finish line. Abi will u keep flogging a horse if e no wan go?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
firJ:

Kidd smiled

kidd didn't answer, Erica trying to seek answer: i want you to say it Kidd, say it.

Kidd changed topic.

All these while, Laycon was sitting with Vee writing the content of their drama narration, Kidd sat just adjacent to him, Erica moved there, gave Laycon a stare and went to sit on Kidds lap and started kissing him.

What does this girl hope to achieve? get Laycon angry by displaying her stupidity in his presence?

I saw it too.. But na her normal way, and that's what laycon is complaining about, that it seems she intentionally tries to mock and rile him up.

She even added "Kidd say you will not share me with anybody, Kidd I say , say you will not share me with anybody"..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

You are right... That is why she need to spend more weeks in that house.
Honestly, she is getting better thanks to Biggie and her fellow housemates.

Don't forget to vote her.. Help a Sister and thanks for your concern..

Regards.
Sorry I only vote for mentally stable people cos I am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
yesssssss.. I know what you can do..

Team laycon beta asset don sign up to our team ohh

We move..
Thank you for welcoming me on board.

I remain loyal to Tacha and did not want to vote but the decampaign against laycon here and on twitter has made me change my mind.
I have started voting for Laycon this morning and will continue with online votes.
They call Tacha's fans that support Laycon Iconic Titans grin grin
I am an Iconic Titan cool

Me I am now a Laycon fan.
Please Vote Laycon.
Text Vote Laycon to 32052.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:

Sorry I only vote for mentally stable people cos I am
Biko vote Lucy to 32052.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Laycon has not laid a finger on her or made her think much, he has made her to understand that her happiness matters. She's using her energy for mental games and bleeping Kidd, that's a whole lot and it will make anyone look stressed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
bbnaijalockdown : It was difficult not having sex with Kiddwaya in our first night in the head of house lounge - Erica tells Tolanibaj

Erica has revealed some of the challenges she faced in her first night in the Head of House lounge with Kiddwaya who she choose as her Deputy Head of House.

In a conversation with Tolanibaj during the work-out session this morning, Erica revealed that it was difficult not having sex with Kiddwaya last night which was their first night in the lounge.

She further revealed that the physical attraction made it so difficult and she kept looking at the cameras to remind herself of where she was.

My verdict: Erica is such a loose girl, a sexmaniac and lovepeddler. Tufiakwa!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:

Sis I'm tired. This boils down to what Prince said yesterday, the purity culture on girls and negligence on boys. It's quite sad. Even these adults don't want to learn on consent.

Imagine Laycon saying that if "he put pressure, he go enter" and this boils down to consent. When a girl says no, there's no need to push pressure at all, at all. Consent is key and necessary.

Sigh. I'm tired of the patriarchy.

Sis, I am over it as well, the double-standards, the misogyny, the patriarchy etc. Nigeria is a very dangerous country for women; Nigeria does not protect her women. The same men here chastising Erica for giving into Natures innate instincts are the same men cheering Kidd on and calling him a "PLAYBOY"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
firJ:

Kidd smiled

Kidd changed topic.

Just keep voting

Whatever she thinks she's gonna achieve, she dey deceive herself
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.