Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129783 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Wow tongue I am impressed. I will definitely check out your piece. If anything, my parents have seen the light and will stop parting away with their money. I hope Nigerians have woken up from the sunken place. I no longer go to a physical church because of the heresy and false teachings. The last time I went just before the lockdown, the church had 10 collections for the usual building/charity/etc. 10 collections on a single Sunday? No wonder they were depressed during the lockdown.

They all paused their Entertainment-Miracle shows during the pandemic when we needed miracles the most, they will resume their Comedy-Revival Nights and Entertainment-Miracle show when a cure/vaccine is found.

Charlatan T.B Joshua said the pandemic will disappear on March 27th, 2020 but here we are, maybe he meant March 27, 2021/2022/2023/2024/2025.....2100. grin

Exactly.

The heresy and false teachings are the primary scriptures in these churches. But even sadder is the staggering level of gullibility of the average Nigerian Christian.

And then there are the numerous prophesies which fail the characteristics of true prophesies. They are always vague, and failing in specificity.

TB has always been a false prophet from time immemorial. But he has been very careful like the rest of the vipers. But as soon as be began to make specific prophesies, his falsehood became evident to more people.

Hopefully, more Christians will see the light, and free themselves from the shackles of false teachers and false teachings.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:

Abeg shift.

Erica won this round and has put Lucy in her place

Erica 1-0 Lucy

Lucy been dey even find who she go call, Erica block her road.

You don hate Erica reach sotey you dey make excuses for her win.

Make Lucy go back fight Nengi, Erica no go follow her enter gutter to win, but make una dey there dey make excuses.

I just dey read all their comments dey laugh. At first it was;

"Lucy will finish Erica" "She should yab her situationship with Kidd"

"Erica is no match for Lucy"

Now Erica don disgrace their bin laden their mouths don change.

"She is just respecting Kidd"

"Na just eviction fever"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
I like how we are making excuses for Lucy being mute cheesy

The day she fought Nengi, did she not just survive eviction.

It’s clear she didn’t expect Erica would even come and confront her talk more of shouting at her.

And Lucy did speak back, she just wasn’t bold enough.. she was saying it in low tones cheesy. Hence Erica’s comment telling her to get some balls and say it to her face instead of shading her.

Erica has said her mind and she feels better.

I even like how she shut Kidd to let her talk and he let her be

Till next time

E go be Lucy tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jack500:

Laycon has avoided her already, don't u see how she was ranting beside Laycon in the kitchen and my guy no even send.

Nice one. Laycon don lookaway grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
ItsCookie:
Apparently ,Lu y made a snide dark earlier on. "Kidd is the neck, if the neck can't turn(work properly) then the failt is from the head"
Erica approaches her to explain the snide remark.

Lucy started calling on Kidd to come explain.

Erica hushed her and asked her not to call Kidd, she insists Lucy must explain as she was the one that said it and she needs the explanation from her.

Lucy says she is responsible for what she understands, that she just said what she said, it didn't mean shit.

Erica , said "ok, it better not mean shit! Because you have been having problems with everyone in the house, better not say shit to me"

Lucy is laughing like a crazy woman and mumbling things like "Lucy have suffered"...if your brain doesn't understand anything, or interprete things wrongly, you are on your own"...

Erica flared up again, calling Lucy names, like fool, carrying mop on your head like fool, if you want to talk to me, come and say it to my face and stop subbing me......

I am tired of typing please. This same thing happened with Nengi and Lucy. She is fund of throwing snide remarks like a foolish crazy lonely bitter old woman. Throwing subs like a dunce.

Erica fans that supported her the other day saying Nengi shouldn't have picked the sub as she didn't call her name, the same thing has happened oo, Lucy didn't call Erica's name, Erica jejely picked her sub and went to confront Lucy.

If you supported Lucy during Nengi-Lucy Squabble and you are not supporting this time, you are. Abooody hypocrite and thunder will fire your left nyash! Idiots!!!!

Thank God I supported Nengi, my left nyash is save! grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:

Abeg shift.

Erica won this round and has put Lucy in her place

Erica 1-0 Lucy

Lucy been dey even find who she go call, Erica block her road.

You don hate Erica reach sotey you dey make excuses for her win.

Make Lucy go back fight Nengi, Erica no go follow her enter gutter to win, but make una dey there dey make excuses.

buhahahahaha.. I'm already shifted.

Lucy is in high spirit, she led her team to victory.. something the other one couldn't do nor contribute to.

I don't hate bro..I just don't like what I don't like.

by the way,where's her anger coming from? that's accumulated anger.

and Lucy I saw on Sunday, takes no hostage..she should try again pls.

lol, I can see Erica smiling her obsession is close to her right now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
scondy:

naaaa...no be so dem dey do am...na just 2 days ago she finish nengi ....too soon to have another all out battle....

but erica shd keep up the energy ....she ll get it oh ha

Tah, she was shocketted.. grin grin

All her soliloquy indicated the shock that she was in.. grin

She didn’t experit..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

You are a Hyp0crite!...

Hope life is not doing you??

Don't you ever quote me again..
I said what I said. Deal with it

I stand by Erica anyday anytime

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
pepper simp laycon for me abegi cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
eleshin:

Rubbish idea, dem Ozo wọn the photoshoot hands-down. Obviously, dem Laycon team will always win RT.....
But looking at the photo shoot they used for both teams ....team Barley photo didn't come out bad as initially portrayed & the one they used for Hops isn't as dope as the first one they shot. Aside Kidd's wig, both photos could go head to head.
Well Minimie chin chin did same thing for Merike last year so I guess it's Deja'vu.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
iboboyswag:
It is confirmed now VEE suffers from serious esteem issues. No wonder she settled for NEO

Lol. So Neo na settle? When last you see man wey fine like neo for your street?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
There is so much joy in my heart!

Dannyxy:
My happiness na as laycon dey mind him business jejeli.. grin

The joy in my heart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LukasPodolski: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
The love is too much, just go through the comments.

Just give me the 85M jare.

LayconX85M

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeverlyNaya/status/1293183346353139712

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
ItsCookie:
Apparently ,Lucy made a snide remark earlier on. "Kidd is the neck, if the neck can't turn(work properly) then the fault is from the head"
Erica approachesd her to explain the snide remark.

Lucy started calling on Kidd to come explain.

Erica hushed her and asked her not to call Kidd, she insists Lucy must explain as she was the one that said it and she needs the explanation from her.

Lucy says she is responsible for what she understands, that she just said what she said, it didn't mean shit.

Erica , said "ok, it better not mean shit! Because you have been having problems with everyone in the house, better not say shit to me"

Lucy is laughing like a crazy woman and mumbling things like "Lucy have suffered"...if your brain doesn't understand anything, or interprete things wrongly, you are on your own"...

Erica flared up again, calling Lucy names, like fool, carrying mop on your head like fool, if you want to talk to me, come and say it to my face and stop subbing me......

I am tired of typing please. This same thing happened with Nengi and Lucy. She is fund of throwing snide remarks like a foolish crazy lonely bitter old woman. Throwing subs like a dunce.

Erica fans that supported her the other day saying Nengi shouldn't have picked the sub as she didn't call her name, the same thing has happened oo, Lucy didn't call Erica's name, Erica jejely picked her sub and went to confront Lucy.

If you supported Lucy during Nengi-Lucy Squabble and you are not supporting her this time, you are a bloody hypocrite and thunder will fire your left nyash! Idiots!!!!

See how quiet they are!

I knew this day would come... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pericious:

Please what happened?

Lucy said Erica was the neck while Kiddy was the head.

Erica asked her what she meant by that. Lucy tried explaining calmly but Erica exploded and started insulting Lucy call her names. Lucy couldn't say shit. Just kept murmuring under her breath that she's suffered.

Long story short. Lucy is scared of the HMs turning against her and kicking her out, that's why she didnt give Erica the Nengi treatment

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Now. One wey pass am sef. ME!

Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. So Neo na settle? When last you see man wey fine like neo for your street?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
thatigboman:
serial sore loser, very ugly, very black, very short, dwarfish, paedophile, weed-smoking cultist, badoo ritualist laycoon has only one thing in mind. To rape Erica. That's why the foolish bastard proclaimed last night "if i put pressure, e go enter" that's when devil will strike his ugly scar face dead
lets kick the lowlife out please
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kidd got a deep British accent.

If Lucy continue getting on Erica's nerve just as Laycon did before she should go o

Me I no get PITY o grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
MizzD:
I like how we are making excuses for Lucy being mute cheesy

The day she fought Nengi, did she not just survive eviction.

It’s clear she didn’t expect Erica would even come and confront her talk more of shouting at her.

And Lucy did speak back, she just wasn’t bold enough.. she was saying it in low tones cheesy. Hence Erica’s comment tell her to get some balls and say it to her face instead of shading her.

Erica has said her mind and she feels better.

I even like how she shut Kidd to let her talk and he let her be

Till next time

E go be Lucy tongue

I can't believe I missed this! Erica, omo mi, giddem!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
iboboyswag:
Now. One wey pass am sef. ME!

Lol. Ok.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Richardonald:
like play like play Lucy don begin dey strong... I see Lucy in top 6..

rare photo of Lucy flying to top 6grin

You might have been right but with this new rule of big brother which housemates vote each other out, Lucy will not last in the house. The housemates will vote her out soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hian.....
Lucy tried explaining what calmly??
Lucy didn't explain anything,rather she was directing the question to Kidd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

I can't believe I missed this! Erica, omo mi, giddem!
buhahahahaha..
black hawk is that you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Threebear:

Ozo is a dunce ?
You must be watching bbZimbabwe.
Tell me in one way your useless son of an ex convict militant has proven he's smarter or more competitive than Ozo ?

Is it by fingering Erica or playing a charade game ?
How well did brokewaya perform in all the sporting questions ?

How has he performed in the HOH tasks ?

Which arena game has fraudwaya won?

How versed is he in topics that doesn't require kissing , travelling or fingering drunk loose women ?

You better respect yourself and go hype your bisexual pig in peace .
Team waya right now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
LordTheus:
[s][/s]
Walahi e pain am, LMFAO grin grin

When poverty interrupted your Adult education classes as you wrestled with the urges of either hitting the streets or staying faithful to your benighted studies, how would you understand the use logic in arguments? I've now reduced you to talking about sexual urges like a deprived rapist. You're just horny_ for a fight aren't you?

You're really trying to respond to my challenge to write something witty. You ended up like an obese runner gasping for breath with your weak lines. I don't blame you though, when your mother was busy greasing her vagina walls with the fluid of her domestic goat, why can she mother a normal human being.

You're inferior to baboons both in birth and breeding. After all, your daddy had 3 wives and we all know he's always too drunk to satisfy them. Your mother became a part-time prostitute and an absentee mother, leaving you to rot away like a badly managed sewage tank cheesy

Cuss be on your parents for fücking and producing inebriated bastards like you who is a cuss and disgrace to his generation! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now quote me again and let your destiny be used as kiwi to polish the devil's sandals.

Premium gbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
thatigboman:
serial sore loser, very ugly, very black, very short, dwarfish, paedophile, weed-smoking cultist, badoo ritualist laycoon has only one thing in mind. To rape Erica. That's why the foolish bastard proclaimed last night "if i put pressure, e go enter" that's when devil will strike his ugly scar face dead
How will you hate on somebody this much. You are very dark and evil in thought. You need help.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thank God ori Laycon ti npe

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm cruising while team Erica who also happen to be Lucy hypers shamelessly embarrass themselves on these streets. Bleeding hypocrites!

When I called Lucy a frustrated bitter woman I got over 20 mentiond from team Erica fighting on her behalf. Shameless hypocrites. Let me see what they'll say now. I'm all here for it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
When I said kidd likes taking people's glory

See what he just said cheesy

We won hoh cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.