Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,705 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138825 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

So did i tell you at any time that Ozo was up for eviction. All am saying is, that Ozo's street cred the depreciate fast pass naira against dollar
True....He may not even near top 7..I have friends that have unstanned him due to his laxity..and moved to kidd.
Kidd's fans keeps increasing.. while ozo's case is the opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Abeg Nengi and Ozo are not contenders abeg, it is not by 20 minutes twitter apperance. Streets of twitter dont decide winners. With the way laycon ruled and dominated the twitter streets, you would have thought he would have beaten erica by a 10% margin vote, sadly Erica beat him at the polls. E be things for this life
The poll for Big brother Zambia abi grin Anything about polls on NL that's not from threebear is false. Threebear said he topped last week and the week before. So why are you lying. Stop being delusional. Wake up and vote Erica when she comes up so she can top too. You have no source. Threebear is the only confirm source. He had been consistent. So keep shut!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

OK.... ask what percentage laycon use to beat Erica in his first week and what the second week was. My dear wake up to reality. It is not by the narrative of laycon being isaac newton.
Earlier u use that ur small voting money to stuck up your kitchen, the better you have regrets....grin

You heard it from me....Save this.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

Is he valid??

Ignore that boy. Only feelgood,threebear are valid

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin,I gain ooooooooooo if I no join the winning team.

I Stan
Restan
Overstan
Present Stan
Future Stan

L
A
Y
C
O
N
grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

You are not understanding me, I am not saying he is poor, I am saying he is ACTING poor to relate to his base. None of the housemates are poor, a poor housemate cannot get into the house.

Lol @Acting poor..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
True....He may not even near top 7..I have friends that have unstanned him due to his laxity

thanks for this. Ozo went from the contender numero uno to just there, despite his looks. Nengi needs to be evicted so that guy can redirect his steps. It is annoying when this useless stanners dont see this. They are too blind all in the name of stans

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Many ladies that talk like that have identity crisis and no self worth.
The earlier some ladies realise that they are living for themselves and not for a man the better for them to avoid stories that touch the heart because senseless man na senseless man

This!! You've said it all sis. No self worth, worth is tied to a man.
All these pick mes, they'll be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Brother, it is the truth, I kno lie at all. Erica beat laycon. I blame big brother for not showing this. Laycon won first week, 2nd week Erica

If you want to trend like laycon,tell us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Afam4eva:

Kai grin You go fear campaign. I think most Erica fans may have voted for Praise and a few other people.

I shared my votes
Tbaj, Prince and Ozo
My mother has been hounding me to vote Praise. Might just have to block her for a while cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
What time is the wager task starting..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Lol u ozo's stans seems to be as dull as he is cheesy

It's normal and I understand cheesy
You see, your mouth is always 10 steps ahead of your sense.. you don't even know who I stan and you talking rubbish. Las Las na Ozo matter go kee you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

If you want to trend like laycon,tell us.
As in, the guy is just pained.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

thanks for this. Ozo went from the contender numero uno to just there, despite his looks. Nengi needs to be evicted so that guy can redirect his steps. It is annoying when this useless stanners dont see this. They are too blind all in the name of stans
As it stands now he seems to be competing with prince... even prince go soon overtake am lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jack500:
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

To all Laycon's fans and well whisers, kindly disregard any update or post from MISSANNBOLEYN.

She is a troll and her aim on this thread is to decampaign Laycon, all her post is spin in a way to ridicule Laycon and make people hate him.

My regards to all ICONs on Naiaraland street, you guys are doing well. Ooin. grin grin

Laycon * 85 million.
Not only her, I've noticed a macmagic, insanity, thatigboman and a couple of others.
Once I see their posts I juss jumpampass.
Their narratives are so shamefuly colored that its a waste of precious time reading them!

Its more of 'demarketing laycon' than promoting their fav HM.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

Don't blame her.
Most Nigerian ladies are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

If you try liberating them from the shackles of patriarchy and other forms of male oppression they'll see you as their enemy.

The internalized misogyny is real.
I can't blame them much, men are always singing songs of women are their own enemies. So any form of enlightenment and liberation is being an enemy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Munzy14:

Earlier u use that ur small voting money to stuck up your kitchen, the better you have regrets....grin

You heard it from me....Save this.

day 71 it will end in tears. People are getting to see the housemates better. Laycon hasnt proven the isaac newton narrative and the rapper narrative you guys say of him. Prince and Tochi will beat him to a freestyle and a rap battle, and those are not even natural rappers neither do they identify as one. Your tears day 71 na GeePee tank them go take park am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:
You should be the one to wake up, even threebear your inec has already hinted you that laycon is not as big at the polls as you guys think he is. That is a satisfactory confirmation to me

Your comprehension level get as e be oh.inconsistency at its peak or should I say delusion

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
God let baby girl win this wager ooooo, something to calm her raging nerves abeg. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aww baby girl is trending in Uganda...

Oh God of Nengi.... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
As it stands now he seems to be competing with prince... even prince go soon overtake am lol

We have heard you
What's next?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Your comprehension level get as e be oh.inconsistency at its peak or should I say delusion

Maybe threebear should write it in your local dialect so you can understand better, English parables can be really confusing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eeghe:

I shared my votes
Tbaj, Prince and Ozo
My mother has been hounding me to vote Praise. Might just have to block her for a while cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Thank you for unmasking him.him and doziefrank are propagandists

I dey tell you!... grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

day 71 it will end in tears. People are getting to see the housemates better. Laycon hasnt proven the isaac newton narrative and the rapper narrative you guys say of him. Prince and Tochi will beat him to a freestyle and a rap battle, and those are not even natural rappers neither do they identify as one. Your tears day 71 na GeePee tank them go take park am

You have summed it up,your hatred for laycon is the koko...but you forgot to tell us that prince and tochi will also beat whorica at any acting gig grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erica has no value for herself.

She's not intelligent

She's an evil manipulator

She's pretentious

She's a bad leader

She looks like someone guys would "pay to enter" like Lekki gate.

Her scorecard as HOH?....29.5%

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

But the friends nengi and Erica mentioned trended
Really?

Ok! Didn't check the trendlist then.. No wahala... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
The person above me? crackhead! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jadentica:

I dey tell you!... grin grin grin

And archieangel.beorn brutally exposed him earlier...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
handelex:
You see, your mouth is always 10 steps ahead of your sense.. you don't even know who I stan and you talking rubbish. Las Las na Ozo matter go kee you.
I don't care about u and whatever u Stan.... just passed a message accross..but I guess ur brain isn't sound enough to decode wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Uwosom:

Lol @Acting poor..

So, you get me now abi? Look at Neo and his poverty tales, he said he borrowed 60,000 Naira to travel to Lagos but look at his nice clothes/shoes/etc. Neo is not playing the poverty script well. Tochi is supposed to be an Uber Driver but he messed up his game with a Pseudo American accent, you cannot relate with the core voters with a Pseudo American accent.

Any future BB contestant who wants to play the Poverty game has to look/act/feel the part, like Comrade Laycon.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Abeg Nengi and Ozo are not contenders abeg, it is not by 20 minutes twitter apperance. Streets of twitter dont decide winners. With the way laycon ruled and dominated the twitter streets, you would have thought he would have beaten erica by a 10% margin vote, sadly Erica beat him at the polls. E be things for this life
Erica has never beaten Laycon dear, and Nnegi is a huge threat .
Dora has taken most of dozo fans ,but we will survive.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 42 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.