Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129679 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
blip:

I don't understand o as far as the message was well passed.. Didn't see the need for too much drama because it will definitely get boring if it's too long.. Maybe he was expecting Jenifa in London version in their presentation
will you be happy if you spent 3k watching a 5 minutes movie in the cinema ? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
MamBi:

Nengi made me proud as she answer those questions....

Even though she studied earlier, I still thought the book will not stay in her head cos I could not get Aunty Lucy’s yabis out of my head grin grin
4 that she was soooooooooo determined to change d narrative....I was so proud of her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Whorica failed

shocked shocked When did you start hating on Erica?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
stephleena:
Abegi na athletico Madrid match sure pass.

Old friends my thoughts and prayers are with y'all for the moment.

Atletico will collect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amanda4life:

AND THAT TOLANIBAJ NA BAD GIRL.

SORRY TO KID IF ERICA FINLLY ENTERS TOLANIBAJS TEAM.

SHE DID IT TO WATHONI. SHE NO SEND U
its laycon I'm sorry for

The way she will use him this time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Funny. grin grin

I hope you remember your words the next time you want to use the Lucy card.

Who is Lucy again? tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Threebear:
Get ready for the bottom 4 .

Oya hit us
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

look for a mop with 2 legs

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
MamBi:

shocked shocked When did you start hating on Erica?
Ever since Erica chose Kidd over Laycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

Biggie is clueless? Because Erica lost the house's wager? You are in Sifia pains. Take your L and wail in peace.

She must think this is a strangulation competition.

If it's to submit her neck to be strangled by Kidd or exchange saliva upandan, she would have nailed it.

Please nobody should quote me, I am ovulating.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:

No mind her....Erica dey fall my hand jare. It's sad to still love someone falling your hand.

You insult Erica all of the time and yet you claim to love her? If what you type about her is love to you then she's better off without that kind of love. Please, transfer that love to someone else.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd has been acting as if he is the hoh, erica told tolanibaj that she warned him that he should stop trying to steal her shine, she is really pissed at him, tolanibaj was advising her that when they move back to the house that she should stop being around him and move back to her room

Erica is desperately looking for a friend, she told tolanibaj that there are few sexy guys in the house, laycon fans sorry, I have looked well, only ozo and maybe neo, erica doesnt regard price at all, ozo will not near her, that kind game isn't his thing, she will start being friends with laycon again, will happen between 2moro and Saturday, this time it will be worst

If you notice she is giving kidd space now, contact your prophet for prayers for your fav

Zombie mode loading

Ozo is the chief zombie

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
kodded:
will you be happy if you spent 3k watching a 5 minutes movie in the cinema ? undecided
Biggie asked for a campaign,not a movie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ozo is the chief zombie
to who?

Nengi that has become housewife?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Afam4eva:

I also don't get the Laycon hype but to say that he's not intelligent is a blatant lie. The guy is well read and knows quite a lot and he's one of my favorites. But the hype though.
everybody hype der favourite ,its bbn tins. Just because laycon has so many fans dat why d hype is bigger odas do it too but because d fans r not dt much u cant feel it.. Goto each hms page de do ds alot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
its laycon I'm sorry for

The way she will use him this time

That's not possible, Laycon is free from her now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hallenjay:
everybody hype der favourite ,its bbn tins. Just because laycon has so many fans dat why d hype is bigger odas do it too but because d fans r not dt much u cant feel it.. Goto each hms page de do ds alot
So is it safe to say everybody troll any housemate,its BBN things??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd has been acting as if he is the hoh, erica told tolanibaj that she warned him that he should stop trying to steal her shine, she is really pissed at him, tolanibaj was advising her that when they move back to the house that she should stop being around him and move back to her room

Erica is desperately looking for a friend, she told tolanibaj that there are few sexy guys in the house, laycon fans sorry, I have looked well, only ozo and maybe neo, erica doesnt regard price at all, ozo will not near her, that kind game isn't his thing, she will start being friends with laycon again, will happen between 2moro and Saturday, this time it will be worst

If you notice she is giving kidd space now, contact your prophet for prayers for your fav

Zombie mode loading

God forbid!!

Stop with all your rubbish predictions jare. Kidd and Erica will be back together before tomorrow. Even if they're not back sef no way Laycon is getting back together with her again to be friends or whatever. With everything wey him Don hear and see? Guy even said it himself that he's now happy and free for the first time.. Our prayers are working!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Big brother disappoint me, so he wanted a movie with many rape scenes. Mehn.... bomb dey big brother head, hhin no just know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

the one that killed Nengi's game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon and Erica's friendship was never meant to be...
That chapter is done...intact the chapter has been torn out of the book

Make everybody dey their dey

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=ArchAnge1 post=92788536] to who?

Nengi that has become housewife?

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Spot your fave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Nilknarf:

Madam,did Nengi fail or not?
Did Lucy fail or not?
Na only Erica be your headache.... your weeping never start
Fill this bucket up
[/s]

Sharrrrraaaappppp!

Erica failed as HOH, she failed woefully. Lucy was right, something is definitely wrong with the head(Erica).

Shame!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Where did they find this Kaisha sef?

How was that Facebook? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
toseen7:
Where did they find this Kaisha sef?

How was that Facebook? undecided

No offence, she dull small....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:
[s][/s]

Sharrrrraaaappppp!

Erica failed as HOH, she failed woefully. Lucy was right, something is definitely wrong with the head(Erica).

Shame!

I accept it,Erica failed....
So what next??

Now shut your trap

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kidd and Erica will do bad things tonight. They will probably make up and it will have happy ending. Paincon fans stay tuned and watch
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
LET'S SETTLE THIS DUEL ONCE AND FOR. ALL.

LIKE FOR LAYCON

SHARE FOR OZONE AND KIDDRICA COMBINED.

i want to see somethin'

I would have shared but you added KIDDRICA sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
MamBi:

Nengi made me proud as she answer those questions....

Even though she studied earlier, I still thought the book will not stay in her head cos I could not get Aunty Lucy’s yabis out of my head grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
It's true o, shebi Lucy said she has nothing in her head, she disgraced Lucy and her fans/enablers.

Baby girl said she likes to be underestimated, she is a go-getter, whatever she sets her mind to, she achieves it. I never wavered because I know she rehearsed very well and she is very competitive.

GirllikeNengi

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.