Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,061 members, 7,876,960 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5140226 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bright soaking potatoes he wants to fry inside water undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:
Kayode keeps protecting Kiddrica

I don't want to imagine the kind of kinky fuckery going on in there but Kayode has chosen to be unfortunate tonight. sad sad angry

Rest na

Nengi and Ozo shower together and I’m certain they don’t do so with their clothes on. undecided

It really want to indulge in voyerism tonight, beg Kayode to show you OZONE shower hour instead.

Happy ovulation tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Tolani na badoo,bad girl.see lowkey moves.her skin dey smooth.she looks flexible and manouvrable in the bedmantics Dept

Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

I don't have fav , am a Devil's advocate here !
Lucy is very happy , remember she lost hers too
Be watching !
She will gossip it soon to Dora or another house mate
Nah that one concern you. Everyone there have been in chatty mood, including those spanking ass but it is only Lucy you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Prince bring back the durag abeg. My goodness!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:
See me smiling sheepishly as the HMs are enjoying the delicacy prepared by the child of Grace- Nengi while showering her with adulations and singing her praises.

Get you a girllikeNengi

The beauty with brain

The Queen Esther of our time

The girl with the full content of this season on her waist

The baddest good girl with the biggest behind

Nengilicious! You are favoured kiss kiss kiss
Loud it grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

I believe you meant erica

Lmao.. such a clown

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
MizzD:

Lmao.. such a clown

Ditto

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
kodded:
yeah, if Lucy knows that she has fans, she will definitely come out of her shell
She is almost there... wait till she scales through on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
kayode dont want you to see any gory yansh...deal with it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
MamBi:
It’s like Dora is beginning to feel BrightO abi who else be “B” in that house? shocked shocked shocked
BrightO

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

Well she told him she wanted to kiss him after the last party. She was drunk but when she became sober she said she meant what she said

Hahahah.. this is interesting !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
MamBi:
It’s like Dora is beginning to feel BrightO abi who else be “B” in that house? shocked shocked shocked
yes now are u just noticing it started during last Saturday party but I still doubt her intentions maybe she want to use it to get back at ozo in the house becos Dora is kind of petty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
MizzD:

I did the roll call too when u kept hearing B. And it seems as though, it may be Bright O

B is bestie. Dora still likes OZo despite what she says

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2020

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

I don't want to imagine the kind of kinky fuckery going on in there but Kayode has chosen to be unfortunate tonight. sad sad angry
Go and sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

Quote any of My posts where I insulted him
sorry I quote your post. Am just saying it in general not you specifically
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
aduntemi:
Prince bring back the durag abeg. My goodness!
He looks like Francis Odega somehow without it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
atjo:
sorry I quote your post. Am just saying it in general not you specifically

Oh OK!

No hard feeling's
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon got to 100k followers in less than 4 weeks.
This has never happened before in bbn history.
Remind me who's the show again? cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

come,let's fvk....
Nah,I dont ble*p cripples!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meziology: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Zoroaster:
Laycon got to 100k followers in less than 4 weeks.
This has never happened before in bbn history.
Remind me who's the show again? cool

It's Ozo's show...... Ooin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

No show for u...Carry ur ovulation to ozone jor angry

U don't deserve the viewing pleasure tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2020
SIRG120:
for crying out loud why do you hate this guy so much. Since when has it become a crime for one to mention his mum in every of his conversation?. Come on bro this is a reality show and not a Nollywood movie were scripts are used. This guy grew up in a family filled with love and affection and as expected he should always value and appreciate them. Besides he's still building friendship with Nnegi and am convinced they've already started bonding progressively. The Chukwu family that I know is a very peaceful family. Ozos dad Dr Chukwu is a very good and family oriented man and Joseph his only son ( OZO ) inherited that trait from him. Even his elder sister mariam my secondary school classmate from way back is exceptional.... In fact Nnegi doesn't know what she's about getting into cos I do consider her to be very lucky for having met a màn like OZO. I know Ozoemena has already made up his mind to make that girl his wife if she ever accepts to come into his life..... The four of did not grow up with dating culture...... Even mariam the first daughter back in our school days despite her beauty remained decent and topped our class upon every thing wet I try still no way. But she's now married sha..... Or is it Ugy his immediate elder sister..... Chai... Tall, fine, well mannered, classy, smart...... In fact that family is blessed and their bond is very strong.... I believe Ozoemena will soon get married cos the family since last year has been singing it into his ears cos he's an only son and Igbo tradition requires only sons to get married at an early age and ozoemena just recently turned 28yrs . Am very much convinced that having been single all his life he's already making plans to marry that Nnegi in the near by future... Quote me..... except if Nnegi refuses to comply...... I really do wish Nnegi could see the future and accept Ozoemena cos i personally would wish to have a son like him and Nengi deserves a beautiful family life having lost her both parents years ago... She really needs love and care and Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu will provide that in full package for her...... The family hold bar like they get money but you no go know cos his father is a very humble man and Ozoemena is equivalent to his dad...... Nengi is blessed finally, I only wish she can see the future....
I really don't want her to miss this wonderful opportunity.... Good things like this don't come always....
I honestly doubt that Nengi would want to date or even consider marrying Ozo!
Based on her conversations so far with Ozo and other HMs,she feels she still has enough time to flex and cruise....This is why she is always attracted to the likes of Kidwaya!
To be honest,Nengi just needs a guy take will take her on a cruise around the world or to a party and Ozo is not that kind of personality!
Even if they do finally date whether in BBH or outside,they won't last more than 6 months in reality!
As for the name calling and bashing of Ozo,those who do such are oblivious of the world we live in.....the more you insult and mock a personality,the more he or she gets popular!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Munzy14:

u eehhh, grin grin which one is igwegwegwe...
Igwegwegwe na those single bros in their 40s or 50s... You see them tying towel or wrapper without short every morning ,whistling at all the small small girls they can set their eyes on.

The small small girls reply by calling them bros ,but they never one day agree that they are bros... In their mind, they are still under 20..

Beon or whatever he calls himself is their chairman here on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2020
MizzD:

Rest na

Nengi and Ozo shower together and I’m certain they don’t do so with their clothes on. undecided

It really want to indulge in voyerism tonight, beg Kayode to show you OZONE shower hour instead.

Happy ovulation tongue

@bolded what! That's not confirmed and I don't think it makes any sense. It isn't true ooo.

Kayode should give all HMs equal airtime, especially Kiddrica, we want to see some kinky things...ovulation tales grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2020
See all the plans these people have. Neo wan buy Range Rover, Vee wan buy G wagon to dey use in Naija and A class to use in London undecided. E be like these people haven’t spoken to the likes of Sir Dee that thought he will come out and need the services of a bodyguard grin. Streets rough o

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2020
SIRG120:
yeah, very well..... His elder sister was my class mate from way back...... They're from IMO but based in Enugu....... Their family dey go school well well...... They even had to send Ozoemena to Ukraine to obtain his Bachelor's degree in Economics and masters in Business management..... All of them get brain for their family........ I think Ozoemena graduated with a first class degree or so......yeah first class.... Their mum na Prof ( lecturer ) Their pupcy na M.D......... In fact money dey for that family....
Dey hold correct bar

You actually don't know him too well. wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Go and sleep!!!

I will not! tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

How much will whorica give you? You can see the passion and energy icons are putting into the cause,same you will still backtrack and try to underplay his fanbase commitment
See... Don't take all my banters seriously oO, it's just for the fun grin everybody can never be preaching love
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

I will not! tongue
K
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2020
meziology:

It's Ozo's show...... Ooin
Delusion grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.