Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,025 members, 7,876,844 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5139996 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fifa headquarters is located in Zurich Switzerland... Ozo was right!
Betway should do better.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lucy na werey cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Asuito7:
Ozo is right for the UEFA headquarters question but BB is wrong.

Na Switzerland be the answer

The girl might be the one that made mistake from what is on paper
Betway can't do that simple mistake
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
This life no balance oo..

Man pikin go turn herself to animal cos of one guy wey no like am

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
64 matches are played
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
eleshin:
Ozo's team are lucky with the questions.
face your screen before I vex pour hot palm oil stew on your face

Nonsense, kidd team have been lucky many times, when I was complaining una dey laugh, small luck ozo is getting una dey wail

Odds aren't bias na turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amya:

I'm not taking the words of anybody. I'm talking about what I see on my screen.

I don't agree with you too. The Erica I see on my screen isn't in control of anything. Erica wants commitment from Kidd which isn't bad actually but the way she's going about it is what I find disgusting. If Erica was my Kid sis, I would have called an intervention and talked sense into her head.
And how is she going about it that is currently disgusting.... You want her to add shakara sometimes abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Beorn1:

They've ruined this season. Once Kiddrica starts making out, they take the cameras away. So irritating and annoying. My consolation is that I'll never spend one dime in voting any HM except for online votes. Thieves!! Forcing viewers to subscribe to higher package for more votes and then taking juicy contents to Showmax.

You can't blame the camera handlers. Blame your fellow Nigerians.
You know the kind of country you are , both times housemates were shown having sex you saw the heavy backlash that followed from Nigerians.
The organisers are probably scared because you really can't tell what hypocritical Nigerians can do! They'll petition nbc to shut down the show and wail throughout on social media about the show being morally bankrupt and not making any impact on the youths.

Even on this thread you see people bashing kaisha and Erica because they had sex, mostly absolving the guys off any blame.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Man pikin go turn herself to animal cos of one guy wey no like am

For the records,I calculated it faster than ozo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amya:

I'm not taking the words of anybody. I'm talking about what I see on my screen.

I don't agree with you too. The Erica I see on my screen isn't in control of anything. Erica wants commitment from Kidd which isn't bad actually but the way she's going about it is what I find disgusting. If Erica was my Kid sis, I would have called an intervention and talked sense into her head.

Amya see this, so it wont be it is coming from me. This guy watches the show with an objectively without any leaning to one particular favorite

Slynation:

Then I wonder why people, sorry some Africans get so mad at someone for what's not their business....Erica was also the one that told Kidd, they should remain friends and close just like this because if they should add emotions, she will get too emotional and heartbroken in case of anything.... Yet they blaming her for safeguarding her heart!!

Some people are just too difficult, judging others based on their useless and African mentality.... In fact the next girl I catch, I'm grabbing that neck lemme even see what this two are enjoying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

I missed you so much

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Honestly this lucy’s Attitude is quite repulsive.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Erica and her man will be the death of me! What's that video? shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
the way you like to dey cruise

I dey suspect say you be virgin, there is something untouched about you
this line heavy like Mandingo preek grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I can't wait to feel you inside me again

Ah grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Make God not shame us like this Erica fan that organised a poll without laycons hashtag and yetnwas beaten blue and black grin grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:
Switzerland don dey trend for Twitter because of this Betway and Biggie mumu

How events rapidly trends
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amya:

grin if I woze you!
grin grin grin don't be shy oO, you won't suffocate grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

For the records,I calculated it faster than ozo

Well done
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

If this has to do with her making it seem like she is taking the “ship” on a casual level when she is actually not, it might have less to do with pretending but more to do with “self preservation” kinda mentality.

Sometimes, some of us say things just to protect ourselves until we are more sure of the situation.

She probably thinks that if she says she likes Kidd when Kidd is not yet ready to commit, she might be laughed at or pitied so she prefers to make it seem like her like is just a “physical thing”.

your perspective is valid...but u ll still agree ...its a pretentious act....the underlying reason doesnt change the nature of the act...its still pretense...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

story!
I'm over 50 and i love extreme BDSM grin
Kiddrica reminds me of my youthful days and I will support Erica with my pension...

I been knew!

Old mama!.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Man pikin go turn himself to animal cos of one girl wey no like am
You know say I no like you,yet you no want stay ur lane..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akshow:
Make God not shame us like this Erica fan that organised a poll without laycons hashtag and yetnwas beaten blue and black grin grin

You can imagine.laycon beating Erica on her own turf,house and a poll organises by her people.Tatiana,eeghe,insanety,slynation,majamatic,thatigboman,highestpopori

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Amya see this, so it wont be it is coming from me. This guy watches the show with an objectively without any leaning to one particular favorite

Did you see where I said Erica is a living walking Oxymoron. Her words says one thing and her action says the complete opposite. She's a bundle of contradictions. If only she can come out and own her truth whatever it is, I'll never criticize her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
They took too much time trying to calculate the number of matches.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
only pinky finger babe go put for ur anus and you go scream like who them wan disvirgin

I dont blame you, bdsm is not child's play, you gats mad well well to need that kind sex

Una go just dey talk anyhow for here, dem done give you mess breathe before?

This meme explains it well self, be like say una feel say choking na the highest, choking na opening door make babe enter your room for where bdsm dey

Leave them nau!

By the time he finishes with Erica, nothing will remain of her cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akshow:
Those things don't always translate to votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=majamajic post=92808880]64[/quote
I hope they failed it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
America
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dem suppose build statue for Ozo for Biggie house.

A true Oracle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jack500:
I am waiting for those that will open their buccal caviy to ask, where is the proof that Laycon is intelligent again, they don't watch the show, they will be saying nonsense
sports trivia is a good measurement, I dey shame for who no dey shame for who never know say them go shame for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.